Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2012, 10:49 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,309,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
It was reported today that Hillary Clinton was hospitalized after a blood clot in her head was discovered in a follow-up examination. The clot is related to the concussion she suffered earlier this month.

I hope you will join me in wishing our Secretary of State a good and speedy recovery.

Here is a link:

Hillary Clinton hospitalized over blood clot discovered after concussion - The Washington Post
The point I was making (apparently unsuccessfully) was that a Sec State, having suffered a concussion, should have been brought to the hospital right away.

I've already expressed my wishes for Hillary's speedy recovery several times on these pages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2012, 12:59 AM

56,989 posts, read 35,116,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Good, then he can govern the states he won.
Nope. He'll preside over your state too.

Old 12-31-2012, 04:51 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,359,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nope. He'll preside over your state too.
Well we're working on that.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:00 AM

68,299 posts, read 54,213,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The Immaculate Concussion has held her back for a time, but she won't be able to hold out forever. What did you debunk. We all know that she has said she will testify in January. Your tale is old and stale.
As we all know you righties would much prefer Immaculate Amnesia, as in "Well, I don't remember", eh?

Old 12-31-2012, 05:05 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,359,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
As we all know you righties would much prefer Immaculate Amnesia, as in "Well, I don't remember", eh?
As in 'Rose Law Firm' records, eh?

I hope she's fine. I had through go the DVT diagnosis and meds two years ago. Scary time.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:25 AM

23,433 posts, read 17,113,855 times
The absence of Hillary to testify is right out of the USSR archives where witnesses disappear. Actually right out of Chicago style politics.

Couldn't see this one coming.

The definitive report on what happened did not include an interview with HC who claimed the buck stops with her. She couldn't testify because she was in New Zealand or somewhere, then she has a concussion then she has a clot. This stinks to high heaven. What do you think will happen to HC next?

Too bad the mainstream media has turned propaganda machine for Obama.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:11 AM

68,299 posts, read 54,213,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
The absence of Hillary to testify is right out of the USSR archives where witnesses disappear. Actually right out of Chicago style politics.

Couldn't see this one coming.

The definitive report on what happened did not include an interview with HC who claimed the buck stops with her. She couldn't testify because she was in New Zealand or somewhere, then she has a concussion then she has a clot. This stinks to high heaven. What do you think will happen to HC next?

Too bad the mainstream media has turned propaganda machine for Obama.
It's also right out of "Well, I don't remember" give our guy a pass politics and we could see the right's denial coming from miles away.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:24 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,423,613 times
And you think they'd confirm him afterwards? No, they wouldn't. Obama should not fall for this trap. Never trust the Republicans

Old 01-01-2013, 09:58 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,401,256 times
Quote:
To provide a full account of the changes made to the talking points, by whom they were made and why, DNI Clapper offered to provide the Committee with a detailed timeline regarding the development of the talking points. At the time of writing this report, despite repeated requests, the Committee had yet to receive this timeline. According to a senior IC official, the timeline has not been delivered as promised because the Administration has spent weeks debating internally whether or not it should turn over information considered “deliberative” to the Congress.
http://www.collins.senate.gov/public...rt%20final.pdf

Old 01-04-2013, 05:36 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,079,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerbilzak View Post
Feel free to speak the truth from time to time. It actually makes you look like less of an idiot.
You really think she knew nothing about it, you really must be a total idiot, or she is. She's a murderer, she let those people die to save her political future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies