Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2013, 11:33 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Correction ... this is not breaking news ... this was reported early on, but simply ignored, not just by the media, but also by the Medical Examiner who told the media that the long gun was responsible for the murder of all victims he examined. So either he's totally incompetent, or a bald faced liar. Based on all of the other "inconsistencies", from virtually every angle and source, bald faced liar appears to be most likely.

Why the lies? Because there was obviously a predetermined narrative to be promoted, and all conflicting evidence, reports and eye witness testimony had to be massaged, tweaked or ignored, after the fact, to fit that narrative.

And if there is a predetermined "narrative" ... then we have, by definition, a pre-planned conspiracy.
A conspiracy masterminded by Obama no doubt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 11:40 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Correction ... this is not breaking news ... this was reported early on, but simply ignored, not just by the media, but also by the Medical Examiner who told the media that the long gun was responsible for the murder of all victims he examined. So either he's totally incompetent, or a bald faced liar. Based on all of the other "inconsistencies", from virtually every angle and source, bald faced liar appears to be most likely.

Why the lies? Because there was obviously a predetermined narrative to be promoted, and all conflicting evidence, reports and eye witness testimony had to be massaged, tweaked or ignored, after the fact, to fit that narrative.

And if there is a predetermined "narrative" ... then we have, by definition, a pre-planned conspiracy.
Guy, as much as I am with the pro-gun side in this, I cannot believe the ME would lie. He has a report that must be completed for each and every person who was killed. That report is a legal document and it is a felony to falisy such a report.

In addition, those reports can be seen by anyone who wants to see them because of FOIA laws. falsifying those reports would land him in jail and there are just too many eyes on this for that to happen. The bullets recovered from the bodies are evidence and therefore also accessable via FOIA as would the casings from the scene

On top of that there were 5 ME's doing autopsies. There was additional staff of up to 10 people at the ME office.

Then on top of that there were dozens of law enforcement officers and first responders on the scene any one of whom would be able to refute lies by an "official" person.

AND there are well funded organizations that are very much opposed to the gun-haters that would make a big enough issue if it were found that this was in fact a lie.

It is impossible for that many people to lie and falsify legal documents and hide physical evidence. Now if you can produce a fufilled FOIA request that shows casings and recovered rounds other than .223 then there is no way you can suggest this is a lie intended to push the anti-gun agenda.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:45 AM

107 posts, read 113,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WacoBill View Post
The point is, initial reports were that a rifle was in the car, and pistols were used in the attack.

Stop detracting by Rush-hating. Stick to the subject.

Members of the Religion of Intellectualism HATE facts. Show them proof and they will condescend and call names. How can they ever be wrong when the Truth is irrelevant?

Old 01-04-2013, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snardley View Post
Members of the Religion of Intellectualism HATE facts. Show them proof and they will condescend and call names. How can they ever be wrong when the Truth is irrelevant?
The word facts is not what comes to mind when I think of Rush Limbaugh.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:56 AM

107 posts, read 113,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
The word facts is not what comes to mind when I think of Rush Limbaugh.

It also isn't what comes to mind when I think of Reverend Bill Maher or any other Liberal. Go ahead call me a racist now. I know you want to. ANYTHING to avoid facts.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snardley View Post
It also isn't what comes to mind when I think of Reverend Bill Maher or any other Liberal. Go ahead call me a racist now. I know you want to. ANYTHING to avoid facts.
Comedian comes to mind when I think of Maher. I don't get my news from comics or clowns, clearly you do.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:01 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Just heard it on Rush. So why has the main focal point on the massacre been the AR-15 Bushmaster .223 caliber? It was never used. When the news reports first came out, they (Cops in interviews, Police dispatch reports) reported that the killer used pistols and that a Bushmaster was in the backseat of his car. But never the less, the narrative the media used was that the Bushmaster was the weapon used. Why the focus on the Bushmaster instead of the pistols?
You heard it from Rush, but you heard it from me first, because I have been asking that question for weeks now.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:05 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
AR-15 with wood stock:
Good point. We have no idea what the actual AR-15 looked like. It could have easily had a wood stock on it. We simply don't know, so it's not within anyone's reach to discredit the look of the gun taken out of the trunk without seeing the gun in totality.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:12 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Rush Limbaugh is your lord and savior?

Lol, why am I not the least bit surprised?
Now it is time to get back to the topic of the thread. You leaners just can't let the truth get out when it may hurt the grabber agenda, can you. You leaners and your references to Rush prove that it is only deflection you are interested in.

I have been like so many others here in having heard that handguns were used in the murders and the rifle was in the car. Of course, I wondered all along how he got through the doors with as many guns as were reported in his bag. I wonder how he got that rifle to fit in that bag. Now I have given you something new to deflect from so get off Rush.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:13 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Rush Limbaugh said so, so it must be true.
Is there a chance that any of you leaners are off topic with all this Rush crap. Deflection, only.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies