Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2013, 07:58 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yes, lets look at this objectively. The left thinks that they make a law and it will solve the problem. So lets do as the liberals want to do and make a law... while we are at it lets go all the way and leave all U.S. citizens helpless against the bad buys including tyrannical government. no more guns... and there will be no more murders, and of course just like Obama said no taxes on the middle class there will be no government tyranny.

Just like there are laws against rape.. wait! women still get raped

lol <sarcasm>
Indeed, the irrationality of their views does not compute. These clowns are hardwired to be completely passive. Owning and being procicient with weapons , so as to be able to fight back, is anathema to these people. The thought that someone could fight back, with every fiber of their being, when a predator attacks makes their mind go blank. Fight?! You might get hurt! These type of people, well, they would encourage their loved ones to submit, fully, to a violent rapist/robber,. To me, that thought is repugnant. Fight, and you might die, submit and you may live. But what kind of a life would that be?
To all of you who wish to disarm us, who advocate our right to weapons be furtber curtailed, go back to your burrow. If you wish to be food, fine, but don't insist I deny my nature to fight back against the hyenas. I refuse to be staked out to be eaten so you can feel safe in tbe fact it's not you being stalked. But hey, predators need prey, sooner or later they WILL sniff you out. And when the screaming starts, will anyone come to your aid in time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 07:58 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Use your brain.

If something doesn't work you don't keep doing it. You try something else.

That's just common sense...

Laws patent there to stop anything. Just to outline punishments.

You can't stop rape by banning penises anymore than you can stop mass shooting by banning guns.
Thanks for making my point...

Old 01-05-2013, 08:00 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,130,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Thanks for making my point...
Your point is akin to saying if I do something stupid someone will point it out.

Then when someone points it out you scream you made my point!!!

:banghead:

You still did something stupid...

I mean do you guys actually think about what you say??? Or do any reading at all?
Lol...

Old 01-05-2013, 08:12 AM

3,382 posts, read 8,649,357 times
Ignoring Rush, I have heard this as well and I honestly want to see the truth.

Banning guns... Rush limbaugh or whatever.

I want to know if our media can really pull the wool over our eyes and push their Agenda down our throats and we actually do it.

If so, we have a serious issue in this country that needs to be exploited.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Old 01-05-2013, 08:32 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
This is news? I thought from the get-go, it was stated that the Bushmaster was left in the vehicle.

As far as the focus on the Bushmaster, I think it just takes one shooting massacre, no matter what gun was used, to bring the issues to the forefront.
You state what is so pathetic about our media and gun grabbers . When the gun that was not used plays the front over the nut case killer and the victims we see clearly the liberal gun hating , constitution hating agenda

Old 01-05-2013, 08:32 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes 20 pages based on no facts but then the OP started the link based on a statement by Rush Limbaugh, would have been more meanigful to wait for the medical examiners report.

By the way gun owners and those with concealed carry can still want gun control.

Wait for the complete report, this is a serious investigation and it takes time, they need to produce a complete report and from what I have seen they are doing everyting they can.

Mac the voice of reason - oh my!
I am, but if for only you would quite with that whine....

We all know how that 50 year's whine works though...

The problem isn't the gun. The problem is the insane.

Most of that whine is also insane.

This time the whiners have lost any right to any say since all you have done for 50+ years is whine, and create foolish paper tiger law that can nit and will not be enforced.

A proof is your whiner Dianne Feinstein will not have her Bill pass.

She can't have it pass because it is illegal

It is also insane.

Old 01-05-2013, 08:41 AM

19,630 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
You state what is so pathetic about our media and gun grabbers . When the gun that was not used plays the front over the nut case killer and the victims we see clearly the liberal gun hating , constitution hating agenda
They chose to make it about the guns - the type of gun, so now it's about that. So then we need these details about the weapons that should not be relevant since we should be discussing mental illness and how we raise our kids in society today.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:02 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,229,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The Bushmaster was used to kill the kids at Sandy Hook.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:22 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
And you have confirmed this fact with your own eyes? The first reports, anx tbere were many, said the weapon was not used, but was in the killers posession. It was a bit of time before this was modified. Personally, I am unsure of the facts here, but I am inclined to believe that it was not actually used. This was modified to suit sensationalism. The opportunity to report yet another "assault weapon" shooting was to juicy for the media to pass up. Hyenas! Feeding on carrion. It's disgusting.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:28 AM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
Are you certain?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies