Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 06:12 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,237,050 times

Advertisements

Very few US Army infantry "gun toters" have ever killed anyone so I don't get the point of this.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:27 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Combat vet, I have. Its nothing is more annoying than being asked for a body count.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:30 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,859,262 times
Millions

Old 12-31-2012, 06:56 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
We don't kill people, we kill utopian fantasies. Get it straight...

Old 12-31-2012, 06:58 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
What's P-Dubed?
LOL...stay in the burbs dude. If you don't know, you don't need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
The ones talking loudest about guns are the ones who don't know any gun owners, have never owned or fired a gun, clearly know nothing about them they didn't learn from HBO, and still feel they are competent to discuss them.
If you're talking about me, you're coming up lame. I live in a state with far looser gun laws than your state. Packing wide open heat around here is the norm....no permit needed. I'm not about to elaborate on whether or not i'm a gun owner myself.

Moreover, i'm a former Army Airborne Infantryman....i've fired more weapons in a month than you've fired in your lifetime. A bigger variety, with more firepower than you've ever seen in your life, let alone ever laid your hands on.

So please, don't make yourself out to be special because you're a "gun owner." Who gives a damn?

Old 12-31-2012, 07:39 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LOL...stay in the burbs dude. If you don't know, you don't need to know.

If you're talking about me, you're coming up lame. I live in a state with far looser gun laws than your state. Packing wide open heat around here is the norm....no permit needed. I'm not about to elaborate on whether or not i'm a gun owner myself.

Moreover, i'm a former Army Airborne Infantryman....i've fired more weapons in a month than you've fired in your lifetime. A bigger variety, with more firepower than you've ever seen in your life, let alone ever laid your hands on.

So please, don't make yourself out to be special because you're a "gun owner." Who gives a damn?
Haha...airborne infantry....Now that is funny....cause they always jump with the most massive fire power ever allowed..pathetic....

So, please tell us how it was jumping with that Ma deuce....did you have the tri-pod also?

You know, sometimes you make some descent posts...but from here...well all I'll say is......

What ya drinking tonight?

Old 12-31-2012, 09:04 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,096,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
How many of anyone here have stared down the barrel or even dodged bullets? (not during a war/military action!)???
I've seen the end of a real ******* cops gun during a simple traffic stop that resulted in no ticket or charges, I remember thinking that Glock 22 looks just like the one I have but wasn't allowed to legally carry in Ill-Annoy....

Regardless I like to think if given the chance Id avoid killing a thief if I could cover him and warn him he's dead if he moves and the cops are on the way....

I have a hard time killing mice yet I carry everywhere I go, even if it's just working around the ranch or going to the mailbox...

The OP sounds like the type that can't legally own a gun and is too cowardly to be a criminal...

Old 12-31-2012, 09:26 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,571,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msamhunter View Post
Big difference between hunting and human, very big difference. I will surmise, sticking those country folk in some of the worse places, Detroit, South Side Chicago, Gary, New Orleans, you'll see how brave they truly are (they're not).

Come now...........there is a BIG difference between brave and TOTALLY INSANE!!!!

Old 12-31-2012, 09:35 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,509,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
How many of anyone here have stared down the barrel or even dodged bullets? (not during a war/military action!)???
Been shot at three times, twice working as a private security officer and once as a paramedic.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:07 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Danes View Post
DISCLAIMER: I'm neither for nor against guns. Do whatever you want, just leave me alone.

I see all of you cowboys on here yapping about your gun rights and carrying a gun.

HAve you ever killed anyone? Just curious. I think a lot of you are weekend warriors.

MOST if not all of you don't want to end your comfy little lifestyles that you're lving and end up in prison.

Most of you are all talk. Have you killed anyone?
I wander by the same thinking now mnay have has loved ones who they wish has had a gun to defend themselves when they were murder.I think everyday there are cases of people not becomig victims we never hear about o antional news. As is odftern said better to be tried by 12 than carried by six and I think some would be surprised what people will do when forced to defend their lifes.I know mnay who I serviced with in mil;itary never thoguht that they would ever kill even when i the army unti faced with their own defense aginst the enemiy seeking to kill them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies