Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2012, 12:57 PM

468 posts, read 553,367 times

Advertisements

Since I went to bed and the thread was locked (for no good reason IMO) I feel the need to respond to the mud slinging:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I would say that in reality we in this country are already a mixed race country with a culture that is American and mixed even though many identify as White, Black or Native. When the head of the Cherokee nation is 31/32 Anglo you can see what I mean. We are already mixed, but in denial.
Not everyone is mixed in America, (or even in Brazil and Egypt) and regardless of mixture people still have a right to claim their original/chosen identity. I hate this whole fad of "we're all mixed" nonsense. Well informed and educated Natives do not appreciate their so-called leaders dishing out "native tribe membership" to every white or black celeb that claims native blood. It's insulting, and those people likely all have better societal status than Natives.

I really can't stand these biracial and other people who are determined to create their own little fantasy society in response to their identity crisis. Just because you have a problem with not being accepted/feeling accepted, it doesn't mean you can convince others they have no unique identity and that everybody should "mix" with each other. The dumba$$ Lib celebs who tout this moronic crap don't buy it themselves, and it's funny how I rarely see them practising the rich diversity in their public lives that they preach to the masses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetlord View Post
You have to read what he is saying. What he is describing is basically the inner details of the (so far) non-violent war against the white man perpetuated by modern liberals (global elements too), all being done via the law and the purposeful shredding and reconstruction of social norms. He's essentially publishing the details of the extreme elements of the non-white agenda, except he feels no need to dress it up in the mainstream version. I believe he does speak for a good majority of non-whites, I really do, but in a more watered-down version. Know why? Because to not tout your "own people" and wish them success is to fail them as a people and to fail your family(ies). Non-whites are pinning for the day whites become a minority or lose the gains they've made. Again, doesn't seem like equality to me, but then, again, I never was naive. Whoever should dominate the globe will dominate the globe because they had the drive to do so and know what it takes.
It's pretty obvious vicosal13 is trolling. You and I both know he has a right to his anger (just as you have a right to yours) and it is justified, but no Native army is going to remove whites to deal with violent or troublesome other minorities...Asians practically own America; they get the best education, jobs, obtain increasing political power etc and all because of Whites and their willingness to let Ziomongers run their affairs, plus their penchant for imperialism.
If you are resentful that nonwhites feel anger at some whites for all the imperialism, death and exploitation nations like America has caused them, and you think it is wrong and they should just thank god they have cell phones etc...you're being hypocritical by denying others the same rights you want for yourself; I don't know how to solve your myopic, selfish insight.
Personally, I don't wish to see any racial majority be decimated from their nations. You should make an effort to remember that whites have decimated many populations for their own gain, denied them their chance to cultivate and work their own land in a fair manner, and all they now want is some fairness and equality. This does not equal revenge and I don't approve of that. You really expect to exploit people far and wide and not have them retaliate?
Your whole "whites vs nonwhites" mentality implies some sort of superiority complex, which I don't about, but you've got no right to demand that people should be thankful for robbing them of their history. And though you'd like to think nonwhites are uniting against whites, in reality it isn't so. Nonwhites have hostilities against one another just like any other group. If you want to feel special that's your call. Like I said in the orig thread, I think ANY group who practised imperialism and supremacism should account for them, and I'd very much like to see Arabs and their backward religion start to take their fair share. They are also complicit in black slavery though for whatever reasons blacks don't seem to mind being enslaved by muslims, they think they get some sort of status or something. But the double standard regarding slavery and Arabs and Jews (who also participated) needs to be corrected. Since other groups are now engaging in exploitation and colonialising then this too needs to be highlighted.

And blacks are just 13% of the US population or something, probably less in Europe. If some of them do break out in mass race attacks whites will not be the only ones who are hurt. Same thing if ANY minority decides to freak out. I respect everyone's right to defend themselves against oppression, and so should you. Take steps to speak out for your rights without denying others of theirs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Ok........so I take it you will agree to forfeit your tvs, radios, cars, computer, medical care, etc, that were almost entirely invented by whites once your alleged agenda is accomplished? You also should give up any kind of govt assistance because the govt was established by white people. I remind you that all was here when we arrived was a barren land devoid of govt, with nothing but tribes running around scalping each other over land.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Well tell me what modernization was established here by the natives when whites arrived?
You're either afflicted with the typical ignorance of what you learnt, or you're just in denial. At the time whites arrived, Natives were far more advanced in many things; they had their own languages, medicine, culture etc unlike the propaganda the elite whites spread. Women's rights were far superior to any religion at the time, as well as their treatment of children, in contrast to the harsh punishments an resultant developmental problems that plagued Europeans -& undoubtedly other abrahamic religions- at the time. They had their own architecture and buildings, and interacted with their environment far better than the Europeans. There was little reason for the whites and natives not to work together but the greediness and selfishness of the whites and jews (who owned many slave ships and were also colonialists) got in the way. Here's an interesting quote from Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States, which is lacking in both details and mature analysis, btw:

Only in Georgia and South Carolina, where white women were scarce, was there some sexual mixing of white men and Indian women. In general, the Indian had been pushed out of sight, out of touch. One fact disturbed: whites would run off to join Indian tribes, or would be captured in battle and brought up among the Indians, and when this happened the whites, given a chance to leave, chose to stay in the Indian culture, Indians, having the choice, almost never decided to join the whites.
Hector St. Jean Crevecoeur, the Frenchman who lived in America for almost twenty years, told, inLetters from an American Farmer, how children captured during the Seven Years' War and found by their parents, grown up and living with Indians, would refuse to leave their new families. "There must be in their social bond," he said, "something singularly captivating, and far superior to anything to be boasted among us; for thousands of Europeans are Indians, and we have no examples of even one of those Aborigines having from choice become Europeans."

Regardless of whatever fighting and hostilities that occurred amongst Indian tribes, that was no reason for their imperialism. Their weaknesses cannot justify their oppression though it may explain it. Since so many whites fought each other throughout history and are continuing to do so, does that justify their oppression by nonwhites, like Zionists or others? No. The use of weakness and lack of technology to justify oppression is pathetic. Can we say that since many White Americans and Europeans are so brainwashed by their poisonous culture, traitorous leaders and power hungry religions, that they deserve to be targeted for exploitation? Your rhetoric is based on the fact of destruction of Native people's culture and the civilization they built..little evidence remains of what whites destroyed, so we cannot obtain a complete picture. This was also the case with the Abos in Australia.

Also keep in mind that knowledge has always been built upon and shared within recent civilization and Europeans had their primitive period and dark ages: Greeks, Dravidians, Persians, even a few arabs etc...eventually wars and other hardships (backwardness of Islam and the effects on its followers, etc) led to Nordics taking the helm of progress...they acquired the resources and a few built their nations upon looting of North america etc. No one is denying their incredible contribution, you are just using it to justify imperialism. I don't understand why some whites bear this hatred and resentment of Natives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2012, 01:32 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,688,898 times
what the hell is your point?

Old 12-31-2012, 01:40 PM

468 posts, read 553,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
what the hell is your point?
I guess you don't know how to read and understand...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies