Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,487,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
NY Paper That Printed Hundreds Of Gun Owners Addresses Will Now Publish ALL New York State Gun Owners Like Sex Offenders

It's about time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2013, 10:59 AM

15,045 posts, read 8,613,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
The majority of Americans don't own guns. Gun owners are the minority.
The majority of Americans are pro-2nd Amendment .... every stinking poll that has been taken shows the anti-gun crowd is a SIGNIFICANT MINORITY, and that actual gun ownership is above 50%.

Even polls of democrats show that 45% of them own guns.

Once again, you confuse media hype and the loud mouths on the left as a majority consensus but the reality is, you represent about 25% TOPS .... with 75% of America against you.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:01 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,487,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The majority of Americans are pro-2nd Amendment .... every stinking poll that has been taken shows the anti-gun crowd is a SIGNIFICANT MINORITY, and that actual gun ownership is above 50%.

Even polls of democrats show that 45% of them own guns.

Once again, you confuse media hype and the loud mouths on the left as a majority consensus but the reality is, you represent about 25% TOPS .... with 75% of America against you.
Don't confuse support for the Amendment with wide support for abuse of the Amendment ... particularly the use and possession of assault weapons. On that issue, you're wrong. Most gun owners are obviously law abiding, decent Americans. But there's an extremist element amongst gun owners who do not support our form of government or our national values.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:05 AM

41,815 posts, read 51,003,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
It's about time.
I'll ask you the same question. If the next Adam Lanza who couldn't legally obtain firearms uses this list to steal a weapon to commit the next massacre what are your thoughts on publishing this list then?

Old 01-02-2013, 11:08 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,948,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
On a public list?

All my guns are on a "list" in Florida too, because every time I buy one, they take down the serial number and store it in a database with my name and address. I do not think the list is public though.
Here you go again with more lies........ The only one who has your 4473 form is the FFL gun dealer and there is No data base..

Old 01-02-2013, 11:10 AM

19,590 posts, read 12,193,033 times
Something tells me there might be some backlash here.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:10 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,149,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Well why dont you list it here for everyone to see, just like the paper did for gun owners?

Why are you afraid of posting it? You shouldnt live in fear.
Dennis McDowell
170 5th Ave
Bayonne, NJ
(718) 783-6465
Your turn or are you living in fear?

Old 01-02-2013, 11:12 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,300,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
On a public list?

All my guns are on a "list" in Florida too, because every time I buy one, they take down the serial number and store it in a database with my name and address. I do not think the list is public though.
That list will become public if Feinstein gets her wish.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thCA35211D.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	105574 That's her finger on trigger casually pointing at crowd.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:13 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,149,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I'll ask you the same question. If the next Adam Lanza who couldn't legally obtain firearms uses this list to steal a weapon to commit the next massacre what are your thoughts on publishing this list then?
Well I have an easy answer for your question which involves a question. Adam Lanza got his gun by taking from his mother who was legal to buy a gun and then went and shot up a school...how should we as a country prevent that from happening? My answer for your question is going to be the exact same answer you have for this question, that way it makes it less confusing for you to understand.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:16 AM

15,045 posts, read 8,613,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Don't confuse support for the Amendment with wide support for abuse of the Amendment ... particularly the use and possession of assault weapons. On that issue, you're wrong. Most gun owners are obviously law abiding, decent Americans. But there's an extremist element amongst gun owners who do not support our form of government or our national values.
Go back to mexico.... they have nice gun laws that keep the peasants unarmed. Though it is also more dangerous for the citizens there than Iraq or Afghanistan.

The extremist element resides on your side. The best gun control law is the 2nd Amendment, and we've had a long running understanding .... keep your hands off our guns and we won't shoot you

Go back to your failed state of Mexico ... we're not going to allow you to turn America into Atzlan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies