U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 12:21 AM

1,170 posts, read 620,552 times

Advertisements

Okay so seconds before the countdown, while families across America are watching, I could have swore I heard Kathy Griffin up there with Anderson Cooper start talking about Snookis vagina, followed by Anderson Cooper "shushing" her.

Did anyone else find that disgusting at such a time? I'm a huge fan of crude humor but there's seriously a time and place for everything.

EDIT: I was looking for it and found this happened moments before:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7LxDreOAGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d5fzuKta-c

Nevermind. I guess this is normal behavior for CNN.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2013, 12:24 AM

25,765 posts, read 8,382,373 times
You're obviously easily offended. Let it go. Last thing we need is something akin to the Boobgate Wardrobe Malfunction again where everyone in America was soooooooo offended.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!

Old 01-01-2013, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You're obviously easily offended. Let it go. Last thing we need is something akin to the Boobgate Wardrobe Malfunction again where everyone in America was soooooooo offended.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!
That's the thing. I'm not easily offended at all. I'm a huge fan of stand up comedians like Bill Burr, George Carlin, etc. Does showing class these days make you a ****ing pansy? I guess it's time to rocket off of this planet then.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:35 AM

Meh...class, schmass. If you wanna have class, then don't pay pop culture nonsense any mind in the first place. I wouldn't be watching anything featuring Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper. I'd be popping bubbly with friends...like i'll be doing in about a half an hour.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Meh...class, schmass. If you wanna have class, then don't pay pop culture nonsense any mind in the first place.
I guess you have a point there.

I still find it as a gross comment to make at the time though.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
I guess you have a point there.

I still find it as a gross comment to make at the time though.
Poor taste..yeah. Kathy Griffin is hard to take. Saw her live once many moons ago, and her show was decent. Not much to look at face-wise, but she's got one hell of a body.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Status: "Do U follow politics? UMMM, do you mean like Football???" (set 10 days ago)

8,549 posts, read 5,890,060 times
Oh my, this country has turned into a real filthpot.....no wonder people hate the USA.

When is the 2nd great flood coming......wash this dirty mess off the face of the earth.

Old 01-01-2013, 09:12 AM

4,303 posts, read 1,665,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
That's the thing. I'm not easily offended at all. I'm a huge fan of stand up comedians like Bill Burr, George Carlin, etc. Does showing class these days make you a ****ing pansy? I guess it's time to rocket off of this planet then.
I completely agree. Apparently she has done the show in previous years but I was either not watching TV or watching a different network. I couldn't believe Anderson Cooper would do anything with her. She was vulgar, annoying and not funny. Even my wife who rarely complains about that sort of thing was like "who is this horrible woman with Anderson Cooper?" Kids often stay up to watch the countdown. CNN needs to get rid of her.

Old 01-01-2013, 09:20 AM

9,505 posts, read 3,253,961 times
Ever since Snooki got pregnant and had her kid; she's really cleaned up her act. It's like her "vagina" has MORE class in 2013 than ALL of Kathy Griffin. Sheesh!

Old 01-01-2013, 09:30 AM

4,942 posts, read 2,139,075 times
That's Kathy Griffon's (pun intended) claim to fame. She is rude,
offensive, and tries to demean everyone. She has no shame.

Heck, she doesn't even like herself. Keeps getting pieces cut off
and replaced. Probably has more plastic than my TV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies