Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2013, 03:23 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I honestly have no idea who that is. I was always under the impression that Hitler was the cause of the Third Reich rising to power.
if you have no idea who he was why didn't you say so.

did you ever hear of the brown shirts?

and if you never heard of him how could you respond to any of the posts I said regarding NAZI Germany and specifically the brown shirts.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:23 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
comments like this are why you my favorite poster.
Thanks? I really don't need nor do I want your admiration. It'll bring my reputation down.

Now get back on topic, crackpot.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
If a town clerk who is Muslim refused to process the civil marriage paperwork of Jewish couples because it violated his religious beliefs against aiding filthy, vile Jews in their sinning, would you defend his religious right to do so?
First find me a Muslim who believes that Islam says what you just said and could back it up with a Imam. Even the Ayatolahs don't say that.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:26 AM

Quote:
if you have no idea who he was why didn't you say so.
I did say so and you told me that he was gay and was killed by a homosexual man in bed.

Quote:
did you ever hear of the brown shirts?
Nope. Doesn't interest me since it has nothing to do with this topic.

Quote:
and if you never heard of him how could you respond to any of the posts I said regarding NAZI Germany and specifically the brown shirts.
I was responding to the fact that you seem to think that Homosexual Americans are somehow linked to Nazi Germany. That's a new level of crazy - even for you.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:27 AM

Quote:
First find me a Muslim who believes that Islam says what you just said and could back it up with a Imam. Even the Ayatolahs don't say that.
First you answer the question with your own opinion and don't avoid it.

Would you or would not defend the Muslim in this hypothetical case?

Old 01-08-2013, 03:33 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
So is that a yes or a no?

And you know what, talking to you has made me religious - I've found God. And furthermore, it's made me a Jew hating religious person. I now hold the religious beliefs that I ascribed to the hypothetical Muslim from my example. Jew-marriage violates my religion just like gay-marriage violates yours. Will you support me in protecting my religious rights by advocating that Jews be forbidden from marrying? If not, you're a hypocrite.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
No one is forcing anything. They are fighting for equality...are you being forced to do things against your will? I didn't think so.
no they are fighting to destroy religion. That is why they sue religious people who follow their region. they are also fighting to get an advantage over other groups(gays now have much better job security then any other groups in many states). they are fighting to brainwash a generation of people into their lifestyle. They are trying to finish the work that other anti religious people did before they started. They are fighting for many things but equality is not one of them. That's the one thing they had before the movement ever began. "gay rights" is relay just a catilist for gay power

Quote:
So Americans who want equality - like they're guaranteed in the Constitution and Bill of Rights - are forcing beliefs on others now? Last I checked, I wasn't having homosexuality shoved down my throat.
gays had equality in the 1950's now straights have to fight for equality.

Quote:
You have the freedom of religion - not the freedom of denying Americans equal rights, liberties, and freedoms just because you think their lifestyle is icky. It doesn't work that way, nor will it ever work that way.
just like the Constitution allows drugs to be banned it also allows homosexual relations to banned. (and that's equality under the law because gays can't have a homosexual relation and straights can't have homosexual relation)
If your going to use the word equality you should reley look it up

Quote:
Then that's on the Town Clerks for not filing law-suits. Not my fault they're too lazy to do it. That's all there is to it.
1. they will lose because it's NY. 2. then gay terrorist will harass them.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:38 AM

Quote:
I don't get it. What does this have to do with the topic at hand? Wouldn't that be because your whole religion argument bases itself entirely on religion and nothing that can translate into a court of law? Where logic and intelligence are heeded above all else?
because many gay supporters hate religious people, I can tell you how the case will be decided just by the judge. and since the bigoted democrats and the sell out republican$ gerrymandered NY state (worse gerrymander in the country) the religous person will lose no matter what. Thus the analogy you didn't understand.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:38 AM

Quote:
no they are fighting to destroy religion. That is why they sue religious people who follow their region. they are also fighting to get an advantage over other groups(gays now have much better job security then any other groups in many states). they are fighting to brainwash a generation of people into their lifestyle. They are trying to finish the work that other anti religious people did before they started. They are fighting for many things but equality is not one of them. That's the one thing they had before the movement ever began. "gay rights" is relay just a catilist for gay power

gays had equality in the 1950's now straights have to fight for equality.

just like the Constitution allows drugs to be banned it also allows homosexual relations to banned. (and that's equality under the law because gays can't have a homosexual relation and straights can't have homosexual relation)
If your going to use the word equality you should reley look it up

1. they will lose because it's NY. 2. then gay terrorist will harass them.
This is what must go through your head when you think of these crazy, crackpot things to say:

Old 01-08-2013, 03:39 AM

Quote:
because many gay supporters hate religious people, I can tell you how the case will be decided just by the judge. and since the bigoted democrats and the sell out republican$ gerrymandered NY state (worse gerrymander in the country) the religous person will lose no matter what. Thus the analogy you didn't understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies