Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2013, 12:28 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,907,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
typical liberal, attack the messenger because you can't address the message.
My butt! You claimed someone had a problem with free speech so I pointed out that this who affair started because Alex Jones was upset that Morgan used his free speech rights and wanted them deported because of it. Now you claim that's attacking the messenger? Wow, your grasp of reality is pretty weak.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
That's probably because those "normal" countries don't have freedom of speech.
You're really claiming the UK, dozens of European countries, as well as places like Canada and Australia don't have freedom of speech? Really?

Old 01-08-2013, 12:36 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
You're really claiming the UK, dozens of European countries, as well as places like Canada and Australia don't have freedom of speech? Really?
Of course, at least not as much as we do. Why do you think they banned Michael Savage from entering the UK for example? Freedom of speech is quite limited there.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:29 PM

1,159 posts, read 1,838,710 times
Funniest part of this thread is that the far right is defending themselves about being associated with Jones and Jones backers are defending themselves against being called right wing.

Its kind of like an ape and a gorilla both being offended at being called a primate by the other.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:41 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy.Rivers View Post
Funniest part of this thread is that the far right is defending themselves about being associated with Jones and Jones backers are defending themselves against being called right wing.

Its kind of like an ape and a gorilla both being offended at being called a primate by the other.
whats funny is jones, is more like the liberals than the republicans

jones says nasa landing on the moon was a fake....liberals hate nasa
jones says 911 was an inside job, by bush....so does liberals like kucinich, and leahey
jones says chemtrails are destroying the enviroment, by the corpotrate righties.....so does the liberals
jones says bilderbergs bought the presidency of the bush's....so does the liberals
jones says cheney stated the wars to make money with haliburton....so do the liberals
jones says the cia/bush/nazi connection....so the the lefties
jones says the japan tsumnmi and nuclear desaster was a bush funded haarp activity.....so does the liberals
jones is against a national id card....so are the liberals
jones says there are UFO's....so does the liberals, especially "I was abducted" dennis kicinich

I have always said that jones and his ilk were NUTJOBS

Old 01-08-2013, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy.Rivers View Post

So frigging true.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:05 PM

1,159 posts, read 1,838,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

jones says nasa landing on the moon was a fake....liberals hate nasa
j
Liberals hate NASA? I didn't get the memo!

Old 01-08-2013, 02:50 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,040,652 times
Jones is bat rat krazy yo! Just straight loon!

Old 01-08-2013, 03:00 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
RWNJ Alex Jones, who gets quoted here all the time by our local RWNJs, recently started a petition to deport CNN Anchor Piers Morgan for daring to call for tighter gun control. So Piers Morgan invited him on his show on CNN where Alex Jones went completely ape crap. We're talking epic meltdown where he gets clowned by a real journalist. It's hilarious!

Peirs Morgan Vs Alex Jones - The Gun Debate Round 1 - YouTube!

Peirs Morgan Vs Alex Jones - The Great Gun Debate Round 2 - YouTube
Some conservatives will insist that Mr Jones isn't a conservative. Many gun lobbyists and gun nuts will insist that he isn't one of them.

Mr Jones exposes that much of what underlies conservative/gun nut thinking are insane conspiracy theories.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:21 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Oh please.....if you want to hear lie after lie after lie and out of control hysteria, just take a listen to those on the right trying to defend their views on homsexuality and abortion.

LMAO right back atcha.
When have I ever said homosexuality is a negative? I haven't.

Abortion is for another thread...which there have been several. Not my fault you enjoy killing people. Oh wait, it's just gun nuts. I forgot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies