Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 08:13 PM

657 posts, read 695,496 times

Advertisements

To the poor souls that hate Obama and congress.

Here is your chance to thank them. There is just so much, i have no words. Tears come to my eyes...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 08:20 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,158,930 times
Link?

Old 01-12-2013, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
Link?
No link,

Just thought i'd open it to the folks on the forum. Here i will start it off.

Thank you oh dear obama for allowing me to use this tablet i'm typing on, for giving me strength to work. Thanks for helping yourself to some of my earnings. Oh sir...what would the poor war mongers, banks, homeowners, gm, unions, handout leeches do without the few % of my check.

It's not like war mongers start stupid wars that make no sense and and are not justified. No sir.. and banks would never lend money to people who could not pay it back and knowing that the gov would later backstop them. Hmmm hmm sir.. and sir, home owners wouldn't have firgotten to read the part of the contract talking about adjustable rates when they had dollar signs on their eyes. No way sir... sir, general motors has always paid the tax payets their profits sir, it's only right to help them when they hit a rough patch...yes sir..

Unions are scrambling sir...i've only gotten tax hikes 35 times in the last few years and i hear they arent leaving to florida in droves like they used to. They are now being forced to waiting to 41 to move to sunny florida to spend their days in that horrible hot sun with all those white sand, blue water nasty beaches. Not fair sir while we work till 85 while enjoying sub zero degree confy temperatures. Thank you sir...

And guns sir... nobody needs them as long as you here sir, allmighty. Oh thank you dear Obama.

Old 01-12-2013, 08:44 PM

420 posts, read 335,148 times
You're welcome! Come again.

Old 01-12-2013, 08:44 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarasotaBound1 View Post
No link,

Just thought i'd open it to the folks on the forum. Here i will start it off.

Thank you oh dear obama for allowing me to use this tablet i'm typing on, for giving me strength to work. Thanks for helping yourself to some of my earnings. Oh sir...what would the poor war mongers, banks, homeowners, gm, unions, handout leeches do without the few % of my check.

It's not like war mongers start stupid wars that make no sense and and are not justified. No sir.. and banks would never lend money to people who could not pay it back and knowing that the gov would later backstop them. Hmmm hmm sir.. and sir, home owners wouldn't have firgotten to read the part of the contract talking about adjustable rates when they had dollar signs on their eyes. No way sir... sir, general motors has always paid the tax payets their profits sir, it's only right to help them when they hit a rough patch...yes sir..

Unions are scrambling sir...i've only gotten tax hikes 35 times in the last few years and i hear they arent leaving to florida in droves like they used to. They are now being forced to waiting to 41 to move to sunny florida to spend their days in that horrible hot sun with all those white sand, blue water nasty beaches. Not fair sir while we work till 85 while enjoying sub zero degree confy temperatures. Thank you sir...

And guns sir... nobody needs them as long as you here sir, allmighty. Oh thank you dear Obama.
Too many falsehoods, memes and nonsense (even for me ) to waste my time addressing.

Old 01-12-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Too many falsehoods, memes and nonsense (even for me ) to waste my time addressing.
Oh thank you dear loard Mtatech. I am not worthy of your intelligence sir...

Old 01-12-2013, 09:00 PM

468 posts, read 583,188 times
Oh, come now give the brother a break. He said there was going to be changes and he is true to his word. YOU now have to work TWO months to support the government he bloated by 200,000 more IRS personnel, they gotta be paid, you know. Oh, and that 1.4 Billion he already spent on his personal ammenities, including his wifes trips and his daughters parties, you wouldn't want to begrudge him for working so hard, now would you?
Oh, and no you don't need any personal gun protection from the illegal hostiles that he let in by telling ICE to not pick up any illegals, even though he just wrote into law, that he will at your expense keep armed body guards for the rest of his life. Hey, yo slavery is back in vogue, don't you know. Only the slave masta be a bruda.
sarcasm off/

Old 01-12-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron1022 View Post
Oh, come now give the brother a break. He said there was going to be changes and he is true to his word. YOU now have to work TWO months to support the government he bloated by 200,000 more IRS personnel, they gotta be paid, you know. Oh, and that 1.4 Billion he already spent on his personal ammenities, including his wifes trips and his daughters parties, you wouldn't want to begrudge him for working so hard, now would you?
Oh, and no you don't need any personal gun protection from the illegal hostiles that he let in by telling ICE to not pick up any illegals, even though he just wrote into law, that he will at your expense keep armed body guards for the rest of his life. Hey, yo slavery is back in vogue, don't you know. Only the slave masta be a bruda.
sarcasm off/
Oh yes poor dear Obama. To be forced to a living of a measely couple million...how can the poor man and his family eat..oh and those damn guns...he has to go around with a few hundred men fully armed to the tee, just because of us are too hard headed and won't give up guns just because some few words in a stupid document going by the name contitution..it's not like his children's guards have guns.... Ooh poor dear Obama...i can see how hard your life is sir..

Old 01-12-2013, 09:13 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron1022 View Post
sarcasm off/
Where are all those employees you say Obama added?

Quote:
"Over the last two years since President Obama has taken office, the federal government has added 200,000 new federal jobs," Boehner said. "And if some of those jobs are lost in this, so be it. We're broke. It's time for us to get serious about how we're spending the nation's money."
As the numbers demonstrate, most of the new hires were to replace employees who left the government. And when hires in both fiscal years are combined, it's safe to say the federal government added about 107,057 new positions -- not the 200,000 Boehner claims, Palguta said.

The Partnership -- and Obama's 2012 budget proposal unveiled Monday -- also note that the federal workforce is actually smaller relative to the population of the United States than in previous decades. Most of the growth in recent years has occurred at the departments of Defense, Homeland Security, Justice and Veterans Affairs -- in security or defense-related programs the GOP is unlikely to touch with the budget ax.
Federal Eye - John Boehner: If federal jobs are lost, 'So be it'

Old 01-12-2013, 09:16 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Maybe he should barrow that binder of women from Mitt too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies