Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 10:51 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Agreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Enlightened?? There is nothing the neandethal right wing or its media can enlighten me on -
By reading your posting, you need a lot of enlightenment
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2013, 11:43 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,933,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
You probably need to get a refund for your internet psychology degree, it's making you appear stupid.

I probably have a few decades on you,...live in a gun-owner prone state,....and HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE WHO BOUGHT A SINGLE GUN TO USE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT OR OBAMA. Most gun owners have owned their firearm of choice for many years before Obama even came to the public political process. If they have bought firearms since Obama's presidency began, it's simply because a newer improved variety hit the market,...sorta like you techies upgrading your iPhone from a 4 to a 5.

I can say with the utmost confidence,....you don't know fecal matter from shoe polish. But, that has never stopped your kind from spreading lies about gun ownership before.
I don't care who you have met - these adolescent neanderthals are out there playing their war games in the woods. Middle-aged dullards who have never outgrown their adolescence, who succumb to the fear-mongering of Fox and LaPierre, are now so paranoid that they believe the government is coming to enslave Christians, white Americans, and conservatives.
Some Gun Control Opponents Cite Fear Of Government Tyranny : It's All Politics : NPR

Here's how dumb these people are. They have embraced the anti-liberal propaganda of Fox "News" as though it's fact - even though "liberals" own guns, target shoot, hunt, and protect their families. By not using the brain God gave them to think things out, they are totally unable to think outside the Fox Box. They are intellectually lazy and prefer others like Limbaugh and Hannity to do their thinking for them. There's a "sucker born every minute" and Roger Ailes knows it.
Roger ailes News, Video and Gossip - Gawker
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
By reading your posting, you need a lot of enlightenment
Gee, how enlightening.

Old 04-15-2013, 12:02 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,024 times
Quote:
I don't care who you have met - these adolescent neanderthals are out there playing their war games in the woods. Middle-aged dullards who have never outgrown their adolescence, who succumb to the fear-mongering of Fox and LaPierre, are now so paranoid that they believe the government is coming to enslave Christians, white Americans, and conservatives.
Some Gun Control Opponents Cite Fear Of Government Tyranny : It's All Politics : NPR

Here's how dumb these people are. They have embraced the anti-liberal propaganda of Fox "News" as though it's fact - even though "liberals" own guns, target shoot, hunt, and protect their families. By not using the brain God gave them to think things out, they are totally unable to think outside the Fox Box. They are intellectually lazy and prefer others like Limbaugh and Hannity to do their thinking for them. There's a "sucker born every minute" and Roger Ailes knows it.

Gee, how enlightening.
I'm certain that you would gravitate toward ANY anti-gun site to help with your liberal agenda. But, I live in the real world, not the fantasy world you have invented to sell your anti-gun, liberal wares.

It must really suck to live in your world where you and your pantywaisted friends tremble at the very mention of owning guns. You really need to get a life. Nearly half of America owns guns, and apparently you walk around in fear of everyone you meet because you have a suspicion they might own guns.

You draw "Hannity", "Fox News", and "Limbaugh", and the "NRA" like a weapon, and use them simply to display how ignorant you are about gun owners. Most gun owners don't even listen to these media types and are not members of the NRA. Most who own firearms have owned them longer than most of them have been in the public eye. But, don't let FACTS get in the way of your rant.

Your drama and emotionalism, if nothing else, is entertaining. I love to see someone make a fool of themselves,.....and especially liberals.

Old 04-15-2013, 01:53 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,194,933 times
Quote:

Gee, how enlightening.

adolescense? it is not very good of you to think out soldiers are still children. but that must be how some of the liberal mind set must think. I prefer to defend myself with the best firearm available to me and my family in my home or on my property. that firearm tends to be either the AR-15 PDW or a PTR91 PDW. not that you would really care, but thought I would mention it.

Old 04-15-2013, 04:23 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Gee, how enlightening.
See, when you listen, you can learn!

Old 04-15-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
adolescense? it is not very good of you to think out soldiers are still children. but that must be how some of the liberal mind set must think. I prefer to defend myself with the best firearm available to me and my family in my home or on my property. that firearm tends to be either the AR-15 PDW or a PTR91 PDW. not that you would really care, but thought I would mention it.
Our "soldiers"??? You mean bozos like this?
Protect Our Gun Rights: Eliminate the ATF | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns
The truth behind America's 'civilian militias' - Telegraph
QUOTE "‘Straight into the base of his skull,’ he says, after pretending to plunge the pen into the neck of Steven Page, a member of another militia group who has joined the training. ‘That’s the nerve centre."

So who will this guy stab in the neck? Oh, yeah...
"And yet, as he freely admits, the hypothetical enemy – the target he’s teaching the people gathered here today to kill – is a US soldier."

So they are arming themselves against the government. Y'see, this is how dumb they are. Good luck stabbing those drones.

How about "super patriots" like this. Good customers of right-wing media - bozos who don't know what a "liberal" is and never opened a dictionary in their life. These "model Americans" exercising their right to secretly own guns.
Guys With Illegal Guns And Vendettas – Two Close Calls Show Gun Regulations Work | Addicting Info

Oh, and how about those complaints of Obama not enforcing those "laws already on the books"?
NRA -effective in keeping a permanent director from ATF since GW Bush: - Democratic Underground
Right, the ATF directorship itself is a part-time job thanks to industry lobbying of conservatives.
Jon Stewart On NRA, ATF, Gun Control - Business Insider

So here it is - sell weapons secretly to criminals, defund and disempower the ATF, then make it the scapegoat for gun crimes. Seems like there is some kind of agenda here.

Old 04-15-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Our "soldiers"??? You mean bozos like this?
Protect Our Gun Rights: Eliminate the ATF | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns
The truth behind America's 'civilian militias' - Telegraph
QUOTE "‘Straight into the base of his skull,’ he says, after pretending to plunge the pen into the neck of Steven Page, a member of another militia group who has joined the training. ‘That’s the nerve centre."

So who will this guy stab in the neck? Oh, yeah...
"And yet, as he freely admits, the hypothetical enemy – the target he’s teaching the people gathered here today to kill – is a US soldier."

So they are arming themselves against the government. Y'see, this is how dumb they are. Good luck stabbing those drones.

How about "super patriots" like this. Good customers of right-wing media - bozos who don't know what a "liberal" is and never opened a dictionary in their life. These "model Americans" exercising their right to secretly own guns.
Guys With Illegal Guns And Vendettas – Two Close Calls Show Gun Regulations Work | Addicting Info

Oh, and how about those complaints of Obama not enforcing those "laws already on the books"?
NRA -effective in keeping a permanent director from ATF since GW Bush: - Democratic Underground
Right, the ATF directorship itself is a part-time job thanks to industry lobbying of conservatives.
Jon Stewart On NRA, ATF, Gun Control - Business Insider

So here it is - sell weapons secretly to criminals, defund and disempower the ATF, then make it the scapegoat for gun crimes. Seems like there is some kind of agenda here.
You whiners worry about guns while criminals explode two bombs killing at least three and injuring scores of others in Boston. Proof positive that if criminals are intent on maiming and killing they don't have to rely on guns to get the act accomplished.

Let's just outlaw criminals and we solve the problem. Today is proof that banning guns wouldn't have made one damned bit of difference to a criminal.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
You whiners worry about guns while criminals explode two bombs killing at least three and injuring scores of others in Boston. Proof positive that if criminals are intent on maiming and killing they don't have to rely on guns to get the act accomplished.

Let's just outlaw criminals and we solve the problem. Today is proof that banning guns wouldn't have made one damned bit of difference to a criminal.
You seem driven to hysteria. Gun control is not about just "banning guns".
** BTW if militia RWNJs find a use for explosives, they would, and probably do, demand the "right" to own them as well - who are you kidding. Have ya thought about grenades and mortars? Might come in handy, eh?
** More "proof positive" is if the right-wing has its way, criminals will always be able to get their weapons freely and legally as a "right" and with zero accountability.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:42 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,819,598 times
Quote:
** BTW if militia RWNJs find a use for explosives, they would, and probably do, demand the "right" to own them as well - who are you kidding. Have ya thought about grenades and mortars? Might come in handy, eh?
** More "proof positive" is if the right-wing has its way, criminals will always be able to get their weapons freely and legally as a "right" with zero accountability.
So I'm still trying to figure out how your going to stop criminals from
1. Hurting people and
2. Getting guns

Explain how specific regulations will actually stop criminals while not infringing on an enumerated civil right. Explain why certain guns are more dangerous than others and need to be banned, explain why an 11 round magazine is inherently evil while a 10 round magazine is safe.

Old 04-16-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
** More "proof positive" is if the right-wing has its way, criminals will always be able to get their weapons freely and legally as a "right" and with zero accountability.
Not "hysteria", just the FACTS.

You limp-wristed, loonie, liberals are afraid of your own shadow and see conspiracies everywhere, and you call others hysterical?

Be afraid,...be very afraid,....almost half of American households own guns. Maybe you liberal bedwetters would sleep better in some other country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies