Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 10:46 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,471,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Hold on a minute there old cranky one. I said RWNJ's, not all Republicans are nut jobs just like not all Liberals are Loonies.
Half my friends are Repubs and half are Liberals and we get along just fine. The Nut jobs on either party I have nothing to do with.

Perhaps you think all Repubs think alike but I don't think so.
Nor do I. Most who use such terms do so universally. My mistake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2013, 10:47 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,224,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I never said they weren't we but the difference is we liberals don't listen to those that are on the far left, while Cons seem to want to do everything the far right tells them to do.
"....liberals don't listen to those that (sic) are on the far left",....

I've never seen a true liberal who wasn't "far left"....

Liberals are the most unhappy people in the world. If the world were a perfect place, liberals would invent something about which to gripe and moan.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:52 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
"....liberals don't listen to those that (sic) are on the far left",....

I've never seen a true liberal who wasn't "far left"....

Liberals are the most unhappy people in the world. If the world were a perfect place, liberals would invent something about which to gripe and moan.
Because you think everyone who is liberal is "far left?" Do you consider moderates who lean liberal to be "far left" too? If so, then you might be apart of the far right.

As for liberals being unhappy, what idiot told you that? I am a liberal and I am extremely happy, I have a great life that I have been enjoying to the fullest. So obviously someone lied to you when they told you liberals were unhappy people.

As for inventing something to gripe and moan, the Cons have a channel dedicated to 24hr fear based pushing.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:00 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,284 times
Just let Texas go..... and put a sign up saying "no bedwetting *******s allowed" on the border

Keep us classy

Promise us you won't come here Urbanlife You will make us all very happy

And we promise we won't come visit New Jokesey....... and all the crybabies up there led by the fat**** Chris Christie thinking they are entitled because they got a hurricane..... like other states do except we pull our selves up and help each other out instead of listening to tools like Christie and Bloomturd trying to steal other peoples money to pay for it while not helping themselves

Old 01-15-2013, 11:03 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,813,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Just let Texas go..... and put a sign up saying "no bedwetting *******s allowed" on the border

Keep us classy
Simple would work... "R*tards only". The problem is... the metro areas, led by one of the most liberal cities in the nation.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Simple would work... "R*tards only". The problem is... the metro areas, led by one of the most liberal cities in the nation.
What city would that be? I know you think it is Austin, but Austin is not Lib in the sense you think it is

Texas cities are common sense, live and let live Liberal..... not authoritarian Liberal like NYC is

BIG difference

Old 01-15-2013, 11:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Default Hey, n00b...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelStraker View Post
Barack Obama does not have a say in what the Republic of Texas wants to do. Lincoln could not keep the south from seceeding.

I got yer ROT right here.

One of two Republic of Texas members who fled into the mountains after refusing to surrender along with his comrades Saturday died in a gun battle Monday with state police.

Republic of Texas Member Dies in Battle with Rangers - The Tech

You were prolly too young at the time to have any clear memories of the whole mess.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:08 AM

Quote:

Keep us classy

Promise us you won't come here Urbanlife You will make us all very happy

And we promise we won't come visit New Jokesey....... and all the crybabies up there led by the fat**** Chris Christie thinking they are entitled because they got a hurricane..... like other states do except we pull our selves up and help each other out instead of listening to tools like Christie and Bloomturd trying to steal other peoples money to pay for it while not helping themselves
I see you kept it classy. Good thing your State government disagrees with you, and when a hurricane hits Texas I am sure your government will be on his hands and knees begging the president for money.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I see you kept it classy. Good thing your State government disagrees with you, and when a hurricane hits Texas I am sure your government will be on his hands and knees begging the president for money.
I behalf of all of us........ thank you

I see you guys are still whining up there

Old 01-15-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
What city would that be? I know you think it is Austin, but Austin is not Lib in the sense you think it is

Texas cities are common sense, live and let live Liberal..... not authoritarian Liberal like NYC is

BIG difference
Actually it looks like Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio and the entire southern part of Texas went for Obama.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies