Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 10:54 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
explain what "far left" is and exactly how anyone is a fool for being democrats ?
Alan Colmes has been in this thread lately and the little bugger fits far left, to me. As for democrats being fools, no, I didn't say that. I just said that Democrat fools are always on Fox all day long. Not all Democrats are fools but then what more can we expect from people like you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 10:55 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Joe Scarborough was an elected Republican from Florida and he has a show.

I think DIllion Ratigan(had his own show) was politically in the middle and S.E. Cupp is one of the host on the Cycle.

You have obviously never watched MSNBC.

and Juan Williams really ????????
Yes, I've watched MSNBC. Not every show, because there are a few folks on there I can't stand to listen to.

Joe Scarborough? Really? Being a Republican doesn't make you conservative. Look at Charlie Crist and Chris Christie.

And yes, Juan Williams. Do you have a problem with that?

Old 01-17-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
The FNC has a lot of democrat liberals, flaming liberals, moderate liberals and even partisan hack liberals that appear regularly, why you do not know this, must be because you never watch FNC.
He admitted that it is MSNBC that he watches when he accused someone of not watching it. Those who spend much time there don't know anything about FNC, for an obvious reason.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I rarely watch Fox or MSNBC or NBC for that matter. Maybe I should watch it more often

S.E. Cupp legs - YouTube

S E Cupp black nylon legs and Remi Spancer cleavage on Red Eye HD - YouTube
Thanks for the vids with S. E. in them. I love her legs and really like her voice but never bother to stay up late enough to see Red Eye.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
So what, Roy...

I know Hannity and Colmes has been over for a few years--and I know who Megyn Kelly is--she puts the "fox" in Fox News-, yowsa!

And yet Colmes is still the liberal monkey boy for Fox News when ever he debates or interviews anyone on the network.
Till she took some time off during the "holidays" Megyn always had Colmes on her show and nobody but them were there. He always thought he won and I always thought she won. However, I am very biased.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Same here, and some days, even Dana takes to cussing over something incredibly stupid he has said.

Lord, he's a smart guy, but so dumb where it counts. Kinda like that stooge Alan Colmes. I'm sure he's smart enough to come in out of the rain, but just plain common sense stupid.
Dana Perino is my second favorite on Fox News, second to Kelly, that is. I do get a kick out of that The Five and am always so mad at Beckel before he opens his mouth, although I agree about his intelligence. He has to be more than just smart to hold his own with those other four people but very often he falls over backward in his left leaning crap.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This is more of that fair and balanced reporting they brag about but leaners can't understand that at all.
They are not doing it for anything more than mixing it up a bit so that they have more to disagree with. They also realize that their viewership audience is looked upon as gullible nitwit tea party types, so why would they not employ a person such as Kucinich to attract more viewers who would otherwise only tune in to laugh at some of their regular shills? I bypass the show, but if I saw Kucinich, I would stop to give a listen. BTW...Ex RNC Chairman Michael Steele has been a contributor to MSNBC for quite awhile now.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:54 AM

20,716 posts, read 19,360,295 times
He was advised by Michael Hudson on economics so its no surprise he has some good, old progressive, anti-rentier ideas. Kucinich is not totally clueless.

Old 01-17-2013, 12:02 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,522,258 times
Kucinich has a hot English wife about 30 years younger than him--and about a foot taller--so he's got that going for him. Just sayin'...

Old 01-17-2013, 12:10 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,392,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Kucinich has a hot English wife about 30 years younger than him--and about a foot taller--so he's got that going for him. Just sayin'...
A few years back during one of the Democratic primary debates that Kucinich was in, the cameramen kept finding ways to include her in crowd shots. It was pretty funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies