Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 07:52 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times

Advertisements

So a politician kissing babies = Nazism?

Stay stupid tea party
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 09:54 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
So a politician kissing babies = Nazism?

Stay stupid tea party
And stay KKKlassy, too.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:01 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,918,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Have you seen this photograph?

What do you think of the similarity. I was shocked personally when I saw the image of Obama and the children. It doesn't surprise me that Hitler used similar tactics.

http://www.warhistoryonline.com/wp-c...DM_708x800.jpg

geez.... is that the best you have? Throughout time politicians or what passed for them have been kissing babies.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:15 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
The NRA is using children to promote its agenda, as well.

NRA airs new TV ad criticizing Obama on eve of White House gun announcement – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Old 01-17-2013, 10:17 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
It may be a cheap gimmick to use kids as a political tool, but there is no serious comparison of Obama to Hitler.
No comparison other than overstepping the limits of his office and infringing upon the authority of the duly elected parliament, oh wait, that was Hitler, I mean overstepping the limits of his office and infringing upon the authority of the duly elected congress of course.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:18 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
No comparison other than overstepping the limits of his office and infringing upon the authority of the duly elected parliament, oh wait, that was Hitler, I mean overstepping the limits of his office and infringing upon the authority of the duly elected congress of course.
I want my..

teabagger, teabagger, teabagger, Tea...

I want my..

Old 01-17-2013, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
I want my..

I want my..

I'm registered Libertarian and haven't voted for a Republican Presidential Candidate since Bush Sr until Romney last year.

The problem is Obama is worse the Bush Jr and eroding not just our constitutional rights but selling out our country and running domestic business out while inviting foreign companies to hire our "3rd world workforce".

Just look at our debt, or for-**** education and the infringement of civil liberties by the War on Drugs, the Patriot Act (extended by AssBama) the NDAA, the politicization of children, the push to infringe on 2nd Amendment rights, the erosion of the 1st Amendment and the 4th Amendment the tendency to attempt to rule by EO bypassing congressional authority - if your too stupid to see it I really don't give a ***** - it's just that you drag the rest of us down with you.

So get on your knees and go suck some teabags.
Thats where you and all the cowards who would trade your freedoms for a false sense of security belong.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:30 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,918,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
I'm registered Libertarian and haven't voted for a Republican Presidential Candidate since Bush Sr until Romney last year.

The problem is Obama is worse the Bush Jr and eroding not just our constitutional rights but selling out our country and running domestic business out while inviting foreign companies to hire our "3rd world workforce".

Just look at our debt, or for-**** education and the infringement of civil liberties by the War on Drugs, the Patriot Act (extended by AssBama) the NDAA - if your too stupid to see it I really don't give a ***** - it's just that you drag the rest of us down with you.

So get on your knees and go suck some teabags.

Key point is highlighted above in bold.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you something even more dangerous and sneakier than a Tea Partier...the "Libertarian" aka a "Trojan-Horse Republican".

Its easier to discern a Tea Partier in a crowd as they are so blatantly obtuse...but a "libertarian" is so sneaky in their devotion to radical right-wing extreme policies like doing away with government altogether but likes to blend in with cool Democrats and independents by waving their "NO WARS" flag to seem innocent and moderate.

There more if someone wants to discuss Ron Pauls comments on "legitimate rape", his racist newsletters, his bigoted comments on gays etc.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:31 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,201,315 times
Wow... Obama must be doing something right if this is how low people people feel they need to go to attack him.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Key point is highlighted above in bold.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you something even more dangerous and sneakier than a Tea Partier...the "Libertarian" aka a "Trojan-Horse Republican".

Its easier to discern a Tea Partier in a crowd as they are so blatantly obtuse...but a "libertarian" is so sneaky in their devotion to radical right-wing extreme policies like doing away with government altogether but likes to blend in with cool Democrats and independents by waving their "NO WARS" flag to seem innocent and moderate.

There more if someone wants to discuss Ron Pauls comments on "legitimate rape", his racist newsletters, his bigoted comments on gays etc.
How about the fact I voted for Obama in 2008?
Does that make me a Trojan-Horse Democrat?

The ******* in Chief lied then and hasn't stopped lying since.
He represents the worst of Bush and the worst of the Left in one stinky package.
He is running this country into the ground and allowing al-queda to lead us down the same path we lead Russia down in the 80's. You laugh all you want while your run down your betters - I just hope we can turn things around before you truly have to pay for your willful stupidity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies