U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-18-2013, 01:39 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
2,080 posts, read 1,448,106 times
Reputation: 437

Advertisements

65% See Gun Rights As Protection Against Tyranny - Rasmussen Reports™

Obama is proving them right. I figure he will make a grab for ALL weapons by the time his 2nd term comes to an end and in the process declare martial law,suspend congress. There ya go. True life Dictator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-18-2013, 01:44 PM
 
14,920 posts, read 11,190,345 times
Reputation: 4828
I'm sure my rifles and pistols would stand up well to predator drones and F-22s equipped with GBU-39 smart bombs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2013, 01:49 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
2,080 posts, read 1,448,106 times
Reputation: 437
Government can't kill 300 million people. Not at once its been proven those drones are pathetic when it comes to accuracy...either that or the government enjoys murdering civilians.So go ahead give up your rifles and pistols....don't scream for help when someone breaks in your home and tries to kill you.A bunch of men in pajamas beat the US military in Vietnam,did the same thing in Iraq,so your point you think you are making doesn't work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2013, 04:13 PM
 
Location: Southcentral Kansas
44,924 posts, read 28,282,432 times
Reputation: 4269
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Government can't kill 300 million people. Not at once its been proven those drones are pathetic when it comes to accuracy...either that or the government enjoys murdering civilians.So go ahead give up your rifles and pistols....don't scream for help when someone breaks in your home and tries to kill you.A bunch of men in pajamas beat the US military in Vietnam,did the same thing in Iraq,so your point you think you are making doesn't work.
Wellllllll, I think a bunch of men in business suits beat the US military in Vietnam. That would be our Congress.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2013, 04:15 PM
 
Location: somewhere in the woods
16,884 posts, read 13,060,905 times
Reputation: 5212
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I'm sure my rifles and pistols would stand up well to predator drones and F-22s equipped with GBU-39 smart bombs.


and tanks too, all yo have to do to get rid of most of the military power is get rid of the logistical support. get rid of the gas and those tanks, planes and drones are not going anywhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2013, 04:16 PM
 
10,357 posts, read 7,999,581 times
Reputation: 4547
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2013, 04:25 PM
 
Location: somewhere in the woods
16,884 posts, read 13,060,905 times
Reputation: 5212
that means it is working, since no tyrants are being overthrow, they fear the 2nd Amendment and what it means for all americans. as long as politicians fear the 2nd and what the individual citizen can do with the 2nd, then we are safe from tyranny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2013, 04:36 PM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,389 posts, read 16,694,550 times
Reputation: 8913
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
65% See Gun Rights As Protection Against Tyranny - Rasmussen Reports™

Obama is proving them right. I figure he will make a grab for ALL weapons by the time his 2nd term comes to an end and in the process declare martial law,suspend congress. There ya go. True life Dictator.
Well, daaa That is exactly the reason, and self defense. How can you truly be free if you cannot defend yourself against the tyranny of a dictator? The first thing dictators do is try to confiscate all the weapons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2013, 05:13 PM
 
Location: USA
4,810 posts, read 4,251,171 times
Reputation: 2853
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
65% See Gun Rights As Protection Against Tyranny - Rasmussen Reports™

Obama is proving them right. I figure he will make a grab for ALL weapons by the time his 2nd term comes to an end and in the process declare martial law,suspend congress. There ya go. True life Dictator.
I think Ronald Reagan will come back in zombie form, impale the Obama family on the White House lawn, and assume the position of eternal king of the USA while tea party radicals with guns will assume the role of his violent militia-police.

I've read this from several sources online, and I thoroughly believe that the evidence leads to this conclusion. Therefore, my opinion is equally as valid as yours and as worthy of a discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2013, 05:15 PM
 
Location: USA
4,810 posts, read 4,251,171 times
Reputation: 2853
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Obama is proving them right. I figure he will make a grab for ALL weapons by the time his 2nd term comes to an end and in the process declare martial law,suspend congress. There ya go. True life Dictator.
When is this going to happen, oh great Wizard of the Conspiracy Theorists? When will Obama come to kill me, and can I duel him in an epic sword battle for the freedom of America while I'm at it?

You're right though, there's no way that gun control CAN'T end with a dictatorship. It's completely impossible, because every country in the world that restricts gun ownership is a dictatorship. Anyone who disagrees needs to read more things on the conservative internet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top