Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 08:25 PM

4,534 posts, read 4,929,335 times

Advertisements

You know V for Vendetta was just a comic book right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 08:31 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,070,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Calm down. Good Lord - are all you righties this panicky?

Consider a good anti-anxiety tablet as you shoot your guns. All President Obama did was make his recommendations.
Yes, the mindless blather of a mindless fool. A fool who has fooled so many.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:31 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,755,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
You know V for Vendetta was just a comic book right?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowd...Gunpowder_Plot

Blowing up parliament...nope...not a comic book....nice try though.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:32 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,592,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caughtinaweb View Post
So what do you believe their end game is? Do they want to control us to the extent of how the Chinese government controls its citizens, or do you feel there is something else they want?
Just your money and your first born child.

Seriously, I'm thinking a job for life and the money part is right. Slavery was never really abolished. That---is an illusion. That cut from a person's paycheck, where does it go and what is it used for, really? That is what they don't want any one to know....ever. They definitely don't want us kicking them out of their office. We can hire 'em, but we can't fire 'em. So, they are not working for us, we are working for them. They'd like to keep it that way.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:35 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,116,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
He did. So did Ted Kennedy.

No one is completely wrong or completely right in life. Reagan was sometimes wrong. Kennedy.............well I think he was always wrong.
So sometimes republicans can be wrong but democrats are always wrong.... Pretty convenient and simple view you have there.

Quote:
Amnesty is a bad policy, as there will always be future demands for amnesty, as both Ted Kennedy and later Reagan discovered. Let us learn from the mistakes of the past, rather than defend flawed decisions of those with like political ideology.
So lets cut off our nose to spite our face and deport all the illegal immigrants at an exorbitant cost?

Quote:
PS- Obama is not a dictator yet, but is on his way. Do you believe that Obama would not like to be a dictator, if possible? There are just a few barriers to his achieving this status, the largest being the US military. No wonder he despises the military. The congress and senate have essentially sacrificed their constitutional roles to Obama.
I have never come across anything that remotely made me think Obama wanted to be a dictator/was on his way to become one.... but then again y'all's crazy predictions about Obama haven't come true yet....

Old 01-18-2013, 08:38 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,116,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Out of that you got those things...interesting...those things are exactly what Obama feels...he hates gun owners,the religious and conservatives,he hates democracy so he uses EO to get his tyrannical gun grab under way,and he wants to commit violence against the people who stand up for the constitution....fighting back against tyranny is justice....plain and simple.
Ah, when other presidents do it, it's alright. When a black, democratic president does it, it is tyranny...

Old 01-18-2013, 08:41 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,755,825 times
Bush was just as bad as Obama....I don't really remember or didn't really care about politics when Clinton was president. But hey if you can't come up with a legit argument go ahead destroy any credibility you had by using the race card.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:09 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,592,007 times
Quote:
Bush was just as bad as Obama....I don't really remember or didn't really care about politics when Clinton was president. But hey if you can't come up with a legit argument go ahead destroy any credibility you had by using the race card.
You got that right. The first two years of Obama Administration was just a finish out on Bush policies. I kept waiting for Obama to come up with ideas of his own.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:46 PM

33,535 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
I know all of this...does that make him any less worse? I think not. He was a tyrant. Hitler went after Jews,Obama is going after the religious,gun owners,and conservative.
Have you had a mental assessment lately? I think it's time for one.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:09 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
That's 5 lies and a further 3 questionable statements in one little sentence. Impressive.
Would I be out of line if I asked you to tell us which of these things were not true? Oh well, maybe I will just say that until you offer up some proof that your words mean nothing without support they are just as bad as those you are fighting against. Your turn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies