U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2013, 07:51 AM
Status: "Days like this I think to myself "I hate living in Georgia"." (set 2 days ago)

47,633 posts, read 45,275,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I seriously think these people don't know what the term genocide means based on how it is being thrown around in this thread.
The way I see it, this thread has attracted some possible Stormfront people. Chances are, they could be on Stormfront, and have come here. However, we have no possible way of proving this. We only have their words.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:06 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,117,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The way I see it, this thread has attracted some possible Stormfront people. Chances are, they could be on Stormfront, and have come here. However, we have no possible way of proving this. We only have their words.
So what if they were from Stormfront? What then?

Old 01-23-2013, 08:10 AM
Status: "Days like this I think to myself "I hate living in Georgia"." (set 2 days ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
So what if they were from Stormfront? What then?
I've been to Stormfront just to see what kinds of things get posted there. Let's just say most people who come to city-data don't come here to see such hateful things. If we wanted it, we'd go to Stormfront. However, I'm not surprised to hear such an answer from you.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:11 AM

8,353 posts, read 5,969,746 times
Quote:
Well for me, I'm 65 and I can say that 30 years ago you never saw TV commercials with blacks and whites portrayed as being married with interracial kids or walking on the beach arm in arm and smooching each other. Things like that. Now it's all over the airwaves constantly every time you switch on the TV set. So yea when kids see that, they grow up thinking it's normal.
I'll bet some older folks also thought that with the invention of the color television wasn't even necessary because during basketball games, people could watch all the colored television they wanted!

Old 01-23-2013, 08:22 AM

10,218 posts, read 6,776,233 times
Quote:
Well for me, I'm 65 and I can say that 30 years ago you never saw TV commercials with blacks and whites portrayed as being married with interracial kids or walking on the beach arm in arm and smooching each other. Things like that. Now it's all over the airwaves constantly every time you switch on the TV set. So yea when kids see that, they grow up thinking it's normal.
It's absolutely disgusting watching two interracial people love each other.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:41 AM

3,614 posts, read 3,041,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
It's absolutely disgusting watching two interracial people love each other.
An interracial gay couple would blow his tiny little mind.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:06 AM

14,920 posts, read 11,136,051 times
Quote:
It is normal.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:07 AM

22,751 posts, read 16,193,724 times
Quote:
And I'm 56 and my parents were an inter-racial couple.

Guess what - it is normal.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:08 AM

46,054 posts, read 29,429,799 times
Quote:
Well that explains a lot about your opinions. Because it is normal, that is like freaking out cause someone who is Jewish and someone who is Catholic are seen kissing.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
And I'm 56 and my parents were an inter-racial couple.

Guess what - it is normal.
And I think that is what scares people like him. He's having a tantrum because racist "values" like his are being tossed away for something better. He's screaming "genocide" because he can't have his way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies