U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2013, 03:09 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,925,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is the ATF still walking guns to Mexico? it sounds like you may be thinking that way. Awwwww, I wasn't nice talking about Holder like that , was I?
What about Gonzales and Mukasey? They were also attorney generals while the ATF was letting guns walk... why dont they receive any republican scorn?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2013, 03:10 PM

16,437 posts, read 19,199,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Has it ever occurred to you that some people might be experiencing genuine outrage? That not all of us are as unaffected by senseless violence as you are, and it literally makes us feel sick.
Be outraged by the 2800 cold blooded abortion murders that were commited today.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:10 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,330,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
There you go --- the father and other family members including 3 children shot dead in their own home by the father's son with the father's gun.

Tell me, gun nuts, how did the father owning guns prevent this murder? They had a bunch of weapons in the house, so more guns wouldn't have. And don't tell me, well, if they had actually been carrying their weapons this wouldn't have happened. People usually don't go around carrying guns on them in their own home, and for all we know they were sleeping.

Studies have shown that guns in the home are more likely to end up in the death of those who live in the home than an "intruder". Just another occurance of this.
How about you post some links of those "studies" so we can see who made them?

Old 01-20-2013, 03:11 PM

23,605 posts, read 31,597,639 times
Default This just in!

Quote:
UPDATED: Two Children Conscious and Breathing after Being Hit by Car

By Patrick Lohmann / ABQ Journal Staff Writer on Sat, Jan 19, 2013
POSTED: 6:56 pm
LAST UPDATED: 7:25 pm

7:25 p.m. Two young boys, ages 8 and 10, were struck by a car as they ran east across 57th Street just north of Quail Road outside of a crosswalk Friday evening....
Does two children make it a mass accident? Ban all cars!

Old 01-20-2013, 03:11 PM

4,585 posts, read 10,879,603 times
My thoughts go out the the victim and their families.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:13 PM

10,357 posts, read 8,016,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How about you post some links of those "studies" so we can see who made them?

I have posted those findings many times. Just google it.

Old 01-20-2013, 03:14 PM

34,509 posts, read 18,716,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache View Post
All I did was posted a link with updated info on the shooting. You mad bro?
Nope, I am really laughing that you believe what you posted.

Are you mad that you posted a link to false information? I would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Why does adding the word "gun" change anything? Just because some people violate laws or regulations, is not a valid reasonable not to have a particular law or regulation.

The fact that that you gun proponents don't believe that your own logic should apply to other laws a well, leads me to believe that you don't even believe your own arguments.
Most of us do, however, believe in the 2nd Amendment and not too many of you grabbers seem to think it is an important part of the Constitution. Oh well, like your hero, I Won, you don't need the Constitution around much longer with him in complete control, it he can swing that.

5,570 posts, read 5,746,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Be outraged by the 2800 cold blooded abortion murders that were commited today.
Bullseye!

Fake democratic outrage exposed

Old 01-20-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
What about Gonzales and Mukasey? They were also attorney generals while the ATF was letting guns walk... why dont they receive any republican scorn?
Was what happened with them part of what has gone on with Holder? It seems that many of the grabbers around think they were involved but for some reason the fact that the Bush people stopped it all doesn't manage to swing you.

Do you really believe that the actions of those who preceded Holder cover up for him? I hope not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies