Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 04:42 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,872,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Uhhhh...Romney inferred that the production in Ohio would end in order to make those Chinese made Jeeps. That was a blatant lie. Sorry.
Nice try - you're guy gets proved to be the liar and your response is?

More Lies!!!!

BTW - Great article.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2013, 04:44 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,446,046 times

PJTV: Romneydamus? Did Mitt Romney Predict America's Future? - YouTube

Old 01-24-2013, 06:16 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,912,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Pardon me, but what is Obama's message? Same old crap he's been selling the last four years, and it has yet to produce any results. I have news for you: It isn't going to produce any results.

Romney was drawing larger crowds than Obama, and he must have had a message people wanted to hear, since those people were very much engaged in those campaign stops. I saw the response from the crowds here in Ohio, too. It was voter fraud here and in PA that was the reason he lost. The Democrats have honed that to a fine art. Prove me wrong. We know what was going on.
Democrats voter fraud? The GOP was the flag bearer for voter fraud the entire election season !

Voter Registration Fraud From GOP-Backed Firm Spreads - ABC News

Santorum Edges Ahead of Romney in Iowa - NYTimes.com

Nevada vote fraud official - Denver Conspiracy | Examiner.com

Old 01-24-2013, 06:24 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,060,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Yeah, we sure would be better off if we had mental giants lke Mit Romney and Paul Ryan in the White House.

They clearly hold the answers to all our nation's woes.
Let's see.

Rpmney took the Reins of many a sick company and turned them around.

Romney took the Reins of a sick Olympics and turned that around

Obama took the Reins of the economy and plunged it into near Depression.

Old 01-24-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Uhhhh...Romney inferred that the production in Ohio would end in order to make those Chinese made Jeeps. That was a blatant lie. Sorry.
What a bold-faced liar your post is.

Old 01-24-2013, 06:26 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,897,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Whoever wrote that article seems to be not entirely informed on the matter. When Mitt Romney said that about Jeep, he already knew they were going to build Jeeps in China. They are not moving U.S. production of Jeeps to China. They are just creating additional manufacturing plants in China. Big difference.
I can prognosticate like that too -- make the prediction after I read the press release.

Old 01-24-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I can prognosticate like that too -- make the prediction after I read the press release.
I seriously doubt if your post can get even that sort of thing right.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:15 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,419,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Well, well, well...look at who all came out of the woodwork...y'all are like flies on honey.

Split hairs, why don't you, 'cause that's the only way you can spin it to suit your way of thinking.

Jobs did go to China. If Jeep wasn't being manufactured in China, there'd be people working on them right here.
No, this is not splitting hairs and jobs did NOT go to china. All that happened is they opened ANOTHER plant in China

Old 01-24-2013, 07:18 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,281,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Let's see.

Rpmney took the Reins of many a sick company and turned them around.

Borrowed against their assests (retirement) and sold them

Romney took the Reins of a sick Olympics and turned that around

When were the Olympics ever "sick" to begin with?

Obama took the Reins of the economy and plunged it into near Depression.

Ah! But you did not say that we went into depression which was something that he avoided. You also did not mention how we got there in the first place

Old 01-25-2013, 11:04 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,645,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
There is a big difference in drawing crowds and getting votes, hel I could have gotten bigger crowds than he did depending on what type of promotions that I used to get them there in the first place
You mean, like fake promises and lies? We all know somebody who just got elected doing that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies