Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2013, 09:53 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I have a question, since I can't see the YouTube video that you posted. Is the YouTube video of Sarah (Sally) Cox actually saying that Nancy Lanza was a teacher/sub at the school, or is it of a reporter saying that Sally Cox said this?

Similarly, a newspaper article saying "a parent said" doesn't prove that a parent actually said anything, either.
To be fair, how many quotes in newspapers are first person "I said this..." quotes. All quotes we read are those given to journalists by witnesses.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:53 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,335,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Excellent reply! Perfectly symbolic of one whose mind is closed.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:54 AM

Quote:
They will when they've agreed to the terms of the book deals.
LOL Possibly.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:55 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Several people on this thread gave what I consider to be very good reasons for the lack of photos. I've acknowledged and thanked those people, who, by the way, are not as far as I can see, RWNJs.
So, if you got very good reasons why are you still asking?

Old 01-25-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Excellent reply! Perfectly symbolic of one whose mind is closed.
Yes Dorthy and Kathryn. You should proudly don the mantle of insanity because a random person on the internet deems it so.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
So, if you got very good reasons why are you still asking?
Because the thread has gone in several directions and IIRC twenty or so questions were asked. Not all of them have been discussed or come to a logical resolution. Such as the Nancy-Lanza-as-teacher question.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:57 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:
Keep my name out of your conspiracy theories, FancyFeast. Do not attempt to put words into my mouth. I said no such thing about the Rothschilds or the New World Order. What is wrong with you?

Just because I said that the media could possibly be using Sandy Hook as a distraction from the bigger issues going on in the world today. One of which is a very real banking scandal, known as the Libor scandal, that has a direct effect on our economy. It being a scandal and all, it is very scandalous, and it's very real. That does not mean that I think that the NWO has anything to do with anything, nor does that statement link me to what GuyNTexas said in his post. I knew that was what you were insinuating when you were trying to make that link. What a stretch. I wasn't going to talk to you further but when you pull my name into things and try to say that I said things that I did not say or that I believe things that I do not believe, you are really going too far.
Dorthy stop personally attacking me. You have been making this very personal and have been going way too far throughout this thread. YOU made the post. It's there for all to see whatever logical connection they may see.

So WHO would want to "distract" attention away from the Huge banking scandal and the economy? WHO? WHO would have the power and the motivation to use the Sandy Hook incident to distract the public's attention away from Libor and the economy? BE SPECIFIC. When you can specifically answer that question, then I'll take your posts seriously.

Again, STOP the direct personal attacks.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Dorthy stop personally attacking me. You have been making this very personal and have been going way too far throughout this thread. YOU made the post. It's there for all to see whatever logical connection they may see.

So WHO would want to "distract" attention away from the Huge banking scandal and the economy? WHO? WHO would have the power and the motivation to use the Sandy Hook incident to distract the public's attention away from Libor and the economy? BE SPECIFIC. When you can specifically answer that question, then I'll take your posts seriously.

Again, STOP the direct personal attacks.
LOLOLOLOL

Surely you jest FF. This is so funny.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:00 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,588,006 times
Quote:
Don'tchaknow? Asking questions means that you are nothing but a deranged conspiracy freak, right wing nut job, gun hugger.
I read through most of the thread. It was good. I for one if I see something hinky, I'm going to talk about. Those that don't like it can kiss my patooty.

It was my exhusband that told me about the questions that were being raised. It seems he was right in that the reports of the incident are fubar.

As for as the 'why' that speculation is a long as as as the Nile.

I know one thing for certain. Governments never let a good crises go to waste and this, Where are all the photos of the Sandy Hook shooting? is the best post of the thread.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:02 AM

4,267 posts, read 6,180,716 times
Quote:
I have a question, since I can't see the YouTube video that you posted. Is the YouTube video of Sarah (Sally) Cox actually saying that Nancy Lanza was a teacher/sub at the school, or is it of a reporter saying that Sally Cox said this?

Similarly, a newspaper article saying "a parent said" doesn't prove that a parent actually said anything, either.
The video is of a reporter relaying her conversation with Sally Cox, school nurse. This is what the reporter says:

The reporter: "I did ask if it was known around school, that this young man, apparently a kindergarten teacher's son, was an issue, whether he had any problems and she (Sally Cox, school nurse) said, "not at all" and I asked if she knew the suspect's mother, and she said that she did and that she was an absolutely loving person and a very caring, experienced kindergarten teacher, just the kind of person you would want with your five year old children. "

I agree that just because those things were reported does not mean that those people (Sally Cox and the anonymous parent) had to be the source of the information but the source did come from somewhere and we have two different potential sources saying essentially the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies