U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2013, 06:00 PM

9,092 posts, read 5,612,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I have no ulterior motive for posting in this thread. Nobody has asked that this thread be closed.

In fact, I think it's interesting to see how many people have opinions which clearly have been either directly or indirectly influenced by the New World Order conspiracy theory. Who knew there were so many people like that out there?

GuyNTexas, surely you can read this thread and see that there are a number of people who certainly seem to agree with you that there is something "strange" going on regarding the reporting of this shooting. I think that is because of the far-reaching effect of the NWO conspiracy theory.
Well, I would counter that suggestion with a more direct declaration that it is this continuing denial of what is now an undeniable reality, that keeps some people from acknowledging certain truths because of the implications those truths have on their personal paradigm regarding the world they live in. Far from being a theory any longer, the existence of this ideological establishment which goes by many different names, of which the New World Order is but one, is no longer deniable, even if you cover your ears, eyes and mouth like the three monkeys, or hide under your bed, it's all out in the open now, and acknowledged by it's many opponents and prominent members as well:

New World Order-Admitted - YouTube

Once upon a time, many things were considered "conspiracy theories" ... for years the media denied the existence of the Bilderberg Group, even though many of the high ranking leaders of this media were attendees to the meetings .... so yes, media lying about the New World Order is nothing new ... it's just not acceptable for people to be so dense as to keep believing those lies, long after the lying has ended.

Do you really think it smart of you to keep claiming something doesn't exist, even now, when it's existence is out in the open, and admitted? There's a word for that, but it might be misconstrued as a personal attack.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:01 PM

3,463 posts, read 4,541,674 times
This thread makes me believe eugenics might not be a bad ideology.
I suppose it could be worse though . . . if the bloodchuggers got their photos, there would be 208 pages of experts in Microsoft Paint and FaceBook postings showing proof of Obama Photoshop manipulation in those photos. . . .

Old 01-25-2013, 06:03 PM

8,561 posts, read 5,448,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Costa View Post
Like many good people you are upset at the "possibility" of this being true rather then dealing with the facts at hand which ties into the 'lack of photos comment' of yours. You must be aware that this is a society that films "everything" now-a-days with their phones...from cats playing the piano to cops beating people, etc.

This forces a thinking person, not an insensitive one, to ask "Where are the photos?" Where is the proof? You mean not one person took snaps of the supposed-blown out doors, kids on gurneys, survivors, school room blown out windows or walls with bullet exit holes, etc.??? Not ONE citizen journalist?

This story is Swiss Cheese...filled with holes...parents not being able to see their loved ones bodies? In what reality would that happen with caring parents? I'd be breaking down doors to see my baby. A Connecticut Trooper man-handling a long gun in the trunk of a car? You'd never see this on a CSI type of show would you? They would observe the contents after opening the trunk and immediately, and carefully close it for the investigators.

Furthermore, where's the proof that the dead woman at the house was the accused murderer's mother and that he killed her? Any pathology reports with DNA, fingerprints, etc.?? Where's the proof the body in the school was the accused and how long had he really been dead since the Social Seurity Index says he was dead on the 13th!! Again no toxology, pathology, fingerprint reports, etc. Isn't this at all a bit suspect for you?

Why would the medical examiner, a man with hundreds of hours of experience in court and in front of cameras act like a fool??

Where are the pictures from helicopters of the rest of the 600 students of the school evacuating? The only photo shown was from a different school taken some time prior to the 14th.

They did for 9/11; the Manhattan Project, etc. That is a common misconception about things that is used as a misdirection (not intentionally by you I assume) by many people with nefarious agendas, and for others, in a true moment of cognitive dissonance, it gives them the much needed sigh of relief that it couldn't really be anything more then what they have been told by authorities (press, cops, government, etc.) and all is well.

Even though we have a world with technical marvels like photoshop, etc., photos can usually tell a much bigger story, and more truthful one then some talking head from the police department, school, or media darling, and the photos can be examined immediately for alterations with the same technology that created them (like Obama's phony birth certificate.)

So I again ask you with kindness, "how do you know what happened? What seems more real or authentic...hundreds of bloggers asking questions and analyzing the "story" or a couple of people feeding information with threats towards the bloggers?

Frank
Did you take the time to read through the posts before your comment? I think most of the issues you raised have been addressed.

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-25-2013 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 01-25-2013, 06:13 PM

87,002 posts, read 102,592,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
The left didn't learn anything about this....... They do know a misspelled word though.........
Oh, brother!

Old 01-25-2013, 06:18 PM

8,561 posts, read 5,448,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Well, I would counter that suggestion with a more direct declaration that it is this continuing denial of what is now an undeniable reality, that keeps some people from acknowledging certain truths because of the implications those truths have on their personal paradigm regarding the world they live in. Far from being a theory any longer, the existence of this ideological establishment which goes by many different names, of which the New World Order is but one, is no longer deniable, even if you cover your ears, eyes and mouth like the three monkeys, or hide under your bed, it's all out in the open now, and acknowledged by it's many opponents and prominent members as well:

New World Order-Admitted - YouTube

Once upon a time, many things were considered "conspiracy theories" ... for years the media denied the existence of the Bilderberg Group, even though many of the high ranking leaders of this media were attendees to the meetings .... so yes, media lying about the New World Order is nothing new ... it's just not acceptable for people to be so dense as to keep believing those lies, long after the lying has ended.

Do you really think it smart of you to keep claiming something doesn't exist, even now, when it's existence is out in the open, and admitted? There's a word for that, but it might be misconstrued as a personal attack.
Watched your youtube. Do you have a transcript of the JFK speech excerpt which was played? So it was the NWO elites who had Kennedy assassinated? And all this time I thought it was the mafia and CIA cuban exiles.

Saying that something is an "undeniable reality" does not make it so.

I do not for one second believe that the Sandy Hook killings were the work of any group of political elites in order to further an agenda of creating a ONE-world government.

I'm not saying I believe Oswald killed Kennedy or was the only shooter. Too hard to believe in that "magic" bullet.

Last edited by FancyFeast5000; 01-25-2013 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: added comment

Old 01-25-2013, 06:27 PM

87,002 posts, read 102,592,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Thanks for the link. Looks like the drill is if somebody reported it, all others considered it true and did not check.

We need another Woodstein. At least they had 3 sources before reporting.
Exactly! And the reason for corroboration is that there is so much garbage out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I've said from Day One that the key to this whole thing lies in the answer to this question, "Who is Nancy Lanza?" There is precious little credible information out there about her.
Really? Perhaps you should do a google search. There's plenty there. Here's one article, from the day after the shootings. There is a lot more.

Friend: Nancy Lanza was 'very devoted' to her sons - TODAY News

Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,954,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I also saw the video of a woman at the school who stated on camera that Nancy Lanza was a "wonderful" teacher.

Also, in the following video, a supposed classmate of Adam Lanza says that Nancy Lanza was a Kindergarten teacher.

ALEX ISRAEL: "Nancy Lanza Is A Kindergarten Teacher." - YouTube
That girl is obviously lying through her teeth.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:51 PM

7,142 posts, read 8,880,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Well, actually there is a news video of a journalist saying that the school nurse told her that she knew Nancy Lanza and that she was a very loving, very caring and experienced kindergarten teacher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHIOixbVOps
Thats why I said, "Other then the stupid incompetent American news media".

Old 01-25-2013, 06:56 PM

56,064 posts, read 54,565,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
That girl is obviously lying through her teeth.

I thought it was more like talking out of her azz. She has all these memories of Adam Lanza and his mother from a decade or so earlier when she was a child in elementary school. Some people like to get on TV.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:03 PM

7,142 posts, read 8,880,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I also saw the video of a woman at the school who stated on camera that Nancy Lanza was a "wonderful" teacher.

Also, in the following video, a supposed classmate of Adam Lanza says that Nancy Lanza was a Kindergarten teacher.

ALEX ISRAEL: "Nancy Lanza Is A Kindergarten Teacher." - YouTube
A supposed classmate, who never actually had any classes with him.
"A kindergarten teacher, obviously". WTF does that mean? Thats the most worthless interview I've seen on this story yet.

All this proves, is that anybody can get interviewed on TV, no matter how little they know about the subject.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies