U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 08:37 PM

8,561 posts, read 5,451,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I could not agree more!

Of course, one of these people you're dealing with thinks that then 15 year old students, eight years after Columbine, are reliable eye witnesses, when we know that people can't recall an incident correctly within minutes!

She is also an immunization denier, as is GuyNTexas.
Birds of a feather.....is that how it goes?

Old 01-26-2013, 08:37 PM

10,953 posts, read 8,690,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
LOL May be a sock puppet.
Or an idiot.

Or both.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:38 PM

4,267 posts, read 5,312,530 times
Quote:
Your posts speak for themselves. People can read and come to conclusions about what you wrote. Your posts have agreed and defended GuyNTexas' posts. Maybe you don't understand what he has really been talking about. I don't believe in the NWO conspiracy theory; GuyNTexas does.

Again, "two-folded"??? Those are YOUR words, "two-folded." I think the exact words were "two-folded speech"

http://www.city-data.com/forum/27959078-post1188.html
Say what you want but I can read your words and I can see where you're going with this. You agree with GuyNTexas about the NWO. Your posts speak for themselves.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:45 PM

5 posts, read 2,712 times
Default Then why are you on this thread??

Your intensity or anger in my experience borders on shill or paid agitator/disrupter. Why are you here ragging on others who are seeking the truth? There are many blogs where you can participate to do that sort of thing and not be insulting others. You don't have a leg up on heart felt caring for people. Trying to get the truth of this shows deep caring for humanity.

As you may have read my other comment to you...we are searching for the truth not reacting with emotion to yet another, apparent false flag event.

If you have a special insight or source that can show that 600 kids were evacuated; the front doors were blown out; school room windows shot out and holes in the walls from the supposed 223 bullets which would have gone though any living being without stopping.

Can you answer why EMT's were made to park at the firehouse and not next to the scene?
Who then pronounced the mythical 26 people dead?
Why would a CT Trooper man-handle the evidence in the trunk?
Where are the school's security videos? IF the gov thinks they know who the killer was then they are no longer evidence, especially since no agency is investigating this anymore.
Why did the so-called murderer have his brother's ID on him, someone he hadn't seen in years?

None of these are about parents reactions, etc., they are the sort of questions the media should be asking.

Don't you see? There are many, many, many questions about this event that stinks of false flag.

Frank

Old 01-26-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I could not agree more!

Of course, one of these people you're dealing with thinks that then 15 year old students, eight years after Columbine, are reliable eye witnesses, when we know that people can't recall an incident correctly within minutes!

She is also an immunization denier, as is GuyNTexas.
What is funny is that you didn't even realize that the Columbine witness accounts from that link were witness statements from the time of the shooting, not statements made 8 years later. And a lot of different witnesses gave accounts describing people they saw shooting and many of these different witness accounts described seeing the exact same people. It's telling that instead of actually reading to see what it is that people are trying to tell you, you just automatically dismiss it, without even seeing if there is any merit to what they say.

Still upset about the flu thread I see?

Last edited by Dorthy; 01-26-2013 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: added missing word "you"

Old 01-26-2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Say what you want but I can read your words and I can see where you're going with this. You agree with GuyNTexas about the NWO. Your posts speak for themselves.
Dorthy, dear, your above post speaks VOLUMES about your intelligence and tenacity.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:53 PM

10,953 posts, read 8,690,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Costa View Post
Your intensity or anger in my experience borders on shill or paid agitator/disrupter. Why are you here ragging on others who are seeking the truth? There are many blogs where you can participate to do that sort of thing and not be insulting others. You don't have a leg up on heart felt caring for people. Trying to get the truth of this shows deep caring for humanity.

Frank
Hahahahaha.....

You have all of four posts on City Data - all of them attempting to perpetuate a MYTH - and you accuse ME of being a paid shill?

Hahahahaha.....

I wish I got paid for doing this.

And, yes, I am angry.

And, no, I don't think for ONE minute that you are showing a "deep caring for humanity."

The four posts that you HAVE made are so far out in left field - even by some of the standards already set here - that I have to question YOUR motives.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:58 PM

87,016 posts, read 102,634,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
What is funny is that you didn't even realize that the Columbine witness accounts from that link were witness statements from the time of the shooting, not statements made 8 years later. And a lot of different witnesses gave accounts describing people they saw shooting and many of these different witness accounts described seeing the exact same people. It's telling that instead of actually reading to see what it is that people are trying to tell you just automatically dismiss it, without even seeing if there is any merit to what they say.

Still upset about the flu thread I see?
I stand by what I said; it's been proven that eyewitness accounts are very unreliable. I did not get that flu thread closed.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Dorthy, dear, your above post speaks VOLUMES about your intelligence and tenacity.
Well I am an investigator.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Okay, Frank, are you taking GuyNTexas' place here to further the claims of the New World Order conspiracy folks? What you're saying is not different from what GNT said, and you're alluding to an "all-powerful government" doing evil things and controlling the "media."

You say "Our government is out of control." EXACTLY what do you mean when you say "our government".....to whom are you referring? Do you believe there is a group of political elites who control governments for their own purposes? If so, WHO are they?
Frank, why did you choose to "answer" my post via a DM to me? And exactly what does my having made 5000 posts since I joined have to do with the topic we're discussing here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies