U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:10 PM
 
4,267 posts, read 5,307,773 times
Reputation: 3579

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I stand by what I said; it's been proven that eyewitness accounts are very unreliable. I did not get that flu thread closed.
One person seeing something is suspect but when many people report seeing the exact same thing and more then a few of them even identify the person they saw shooting by name then it lends credibility and that is what you would see if you took the time to read the witness statements from that day instead of just dismissing me and trying to paint me as a crazy person.

I never said that you got the flu thread closed, I left that thread way before that happened. Weird thing to bring up.

 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:14 PM
 
Location: The Cascade Foothills
10,953 posts, read 8,682,415 times
Reputation: 6459
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Frank, why did you choose to "answer" my post via a DM to me? And exactly what does my having made 5000 posts since I joined have to do with the topic we're discussing here?
Well, that's weird.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:14 PM
 
Location: Mountains of No. AZ
5 posts, read 2,707 times
Reputation: 11
Default Cinebar comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Hahahahaha.....You have all of four posts on City Data - all of them attempting to perpetuate a MYTH - and you accuse ME of being a paid shill?
Hahahahaha.....
I wish I got paid for doing this.
And, yes, I am angry.
And, no, I don't think for ONE minute that you are showing a "deep caring for humanity."
The four posts that you HAVE made are so far out in left field - even by some of the standards already set here - that I have to question YOUR motives.
So what if I only got to this thread a few days ago?? What is your point? Haven't we all started off with a few posts?

You are using common tactics of attacking the person, not the facts. You have been unable to address even one of the very clear facts of the matter I have stated. Why is that I wonder?

Your attacking not informing. If you have anything to contribute towards the facts then do it. Simple isn't it?

My motives if you read all four posts are that I am scouring the Internet for substantive information on the Sandy Hook event. I came across this City-Data thread and started to participate.

Again, if you have any insight or sources, answer just one of my questions. They are quite logical and I feel they are well within common sense boundaries.

Try not to show so much bravado about your anger and position and attempt to discuss this with facts not insults is my suggestion.

Frank
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:14 PM
 
8,561 posts, read 5,445,903 times
Reputation: 1172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Well I am an investigator.
Really? I would never have guessed in a million years. You certainly hide your knowledge very well.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:17 PM
 
8,561 posts, read 5,445,903 times
Reputation: 1172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Well, that's weird.
I thought so too.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:33 PM
 
Location: The Cascade Foothills
10,953 posts, read 8,682,415 times
Reputation: 6459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Costa View Post
So what if I only got to this thread a few days ago?? What is your point? Haven't we all started off with a few posts?

You are using common tactics of attacking the person, not the facts. You have been unable to address even one of the very clear facts of the matter I have stated. Why is that I wonder?

Your attacking not informing. If you have anything to contribute towards the facts then do it. Simple isn't it?

My motives if you read all four posts are that I am scouring the Internet for substantive information on the Sandy Hook event. I came across this City-Data thread and started to participate.

Again, if you have any insight or sources, answer just one of my questions. They are quite logical and I feel they are well within common sense boundaries.

Try not to show so much bravado about your anger and position and attempt to discuss this with facts not insults is my suggestion.

Frank


I'll tell you what - when you present some facts, I'll address them.

But all I've seen from you so far is crazy talk - asking me if I saw the dead babies, if I was there, and implying that since I didn't see the bodies for myself, then it must not have happened.

Again......crazy talk. Not worth addressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Costa
So what if I only got to this thread a few days ago?? What is your point? Haven't we all started off with a few posts?
Why this thread? Why did you choose such a controversial and emotional (for some of us) thread? And why jump in with a bunch of crazy conspiracy talk?

I doubt very much this is your first rodeo on City Data.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:40 PM
 
9,078 posts, read 5,607,909 times
Reputation: 3829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Ok - I'm not going to be nearly as nice as some of my friends on this thread because I'm going to say --

YOU'RE FREAKIN' INSANE!

Seriously....you need help.
And this is your EXPERT ANALYSIS?

Why not deploy a few points of that 80 IQ and discuss an actual issue, instead of practicing psychiatry without a junior first aid badge?
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:43 PM
 
Location: The Cascade Foothills
10,953 posts, read 8,682,415 times
Reputation: 6459
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

Why not discuss an actual issue, instead of practicing psychiatry without a junior first aid badge?
Because you can't fix stupid.
 
Old 01-26-2013, 09:54 PM
 
Location: exit 0
4,401 posts, read 3,030,418 times
Reputation: 5551
This thread is closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top