Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2013, 06:39 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRAtuffGuy View Post
Anybody see that viddeo of that father laughing before giving a interview to the MSM? So obvious it was set up. Then that one of the guy making up the story bout the kids comming to his driveway.
The guy "Gene Rosen" claims 6 children from Mrs. Soto's classroom were on his front lawn and he took them inside, gave them toys and food, and kept them until the parents came to pick them up.

The official story from police claims all the children in Mrs. Soto's class were shot and killed however they also claim 6 children did try to escape but Adam Lanza shot and killed them in the hallway.

Gene Rosen lives next to the Sandy Hook firehouse and he would have seen emergency vehicles with sirens blaring in front of his home and people everywhere let alone the helicopters hovering above but yet he never mentions that. I find it strange that authorities would allow evacuated kids to remain at Gene Rosens house when the rest of the 600 kids were next door with emergency workers. Various media has interview Gene Rosen but not one question why these kids were at his house and allowed to stay.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:40 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRAtuffGuy View Post
Anybody see that viddeo of that father laughing before giving a interview to the MSM? So obvious it was set up. Then that one of the guy making up the story bout the kids comming to his driveway.
"NRAtuffGuy?" Seriously?

Gee, I wonder which recently banned member this could be? lol

Old 01-21-2013, 06:41 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I have never seen that article but authorities claim the bodies were beyond recognition and this article even claims Noah was hit 11 times with a AR-15 which would tear the body apart.
Indeed it did. His left hand and lower half of his face were gone.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:43 PM

5,725 posts, read 11,716,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Really? You think it's outlandish or paranoid to ask legitimate, probing questions about current events?

All I can say is that I certainly hope you're not trying to build a career in law enforcement or journalism.

What interests me is that people who question the version that is presented to us by the media and/or the government are so often accused of being kooks, or paranoid. For the record, please note that I did not make ANY accusations.

Let me use a little example of why this rubs me the wrong way.

I am a faithful, honest wife. I share an open, drama-free relationship with my open, honest husband. If I came home from the grocery store one evening and he said, "Wow, you were gone a long time - what happened?" I would not be caught off guard or defensive at all. I'd say, "Oh my gosh, the lines were terrible - is there an ice storm forecast or what?" and that would be it.

However, if I was having an affair, and I had an underlying sense of guilt and paranoia, I'd most likely have a different response - more like, "What - you don't trust me? SHEEZE!"

But - a question of concern, or one of interest? What's the problem? It wouldn't occur to me to get defensive - because I have nothing to hide.
Do you have any photos that prove you are not cheating on your husband? Would you have to show him a picture of the long lines at the grocery store?

Your analogy is as ridiculous as the premise of this thread.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:46 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times
Quote:

None of the family's were allowed to see their child. The caskets were sealed.
That's a lie.
Quote:

I have never seen that article but authorities claim the bodies were beyond recognition and this article even claims Noah was hit 11 times with a AR-15 which would tear the body apart.
Noah Pozner's body was torn apart. His entire lower jaw was ripped off his face. His entire left hand was obliterated. Gone.

"[Noah's mother] Veronique described what she saw: 'We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.'"

Cite.

So there's a picture for ya.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:48 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Quote:
The guy "Gene Rosen" claims 6 children from Mrs. Soto's classroom were on his front lawn and he took them inside, gave them toys and food, and kept them until the parents came to pick them up.

The official story from police claims all the children in Mrs. Soto's class were shot and killed however they also claim 6 children did try to escape but Adam Lanza shot and killed them in the hallway.

Gene Rosen lives next to the Sandy Hook firehouse and he would have seen emergency vehicles with sirens blaring in front of his home and people everywhere let alone the helicopters hovering above but yet he never mentions that. I find it strange that authorities would allow evacuated kids to remain at Gene Rosens house when the rest of the 600 kids were next door with emergency workers. Various media has interview Gene Rosen but not one question why these kids were at his house and allowed to stay.
Do you just make this up? Check a map. I can't see a fire station anywhere near Sandy Hook Elementary.

Why do you say he "claims" he helped six children? You think he's a part of some sort of big charade?

Old 01-21-2013, 06:52 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
That's a lie. Noah Pozner's body was torn apart. His entire lower jaw was ripped off his face. His entire left hand was obliterated. Gone.

"[Noah's mother] Veronique described what she saw: 'We all saw how beautiful he was. He had thick, shiny hair, beautiful long eyelashes that rested on his cheeks. He looked like he was sleeping. But the reality of it was under the cloth he had covering his mouth there was no mouth left. His jaw was blown away. I just want people to know the ugliness of it so we don’t talk about it abstractly, like these little angels just went to heaven. No. They were butchered. They were brutalized. And that is what haunts me at night.'"

Cite.

So there's a picture for ya.
Your claiming the family was able to view the disfigured body of their son? This is a bogus claim.

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
That would explain things... IF what anyone was asking for were bloody pictures of the victims. Nobody has requested bloody photos, nobody has requested autopsy photos. I specifically mentioned photos or video of the evacuation process, and you still are posting nonsense about bloody photos.

The simple truth of this whole situation is that the media stories are not adding up to what little evidence and documentation is out there. There are quite a few of us who have noticed this, and we want to know why. It isn't morbid curiosity, it isn't to pursue some sort of secret underground agenda against the families, the police, or anyone else. It is simply because the news media is failing in their stated goal to deliver accurate information to the public. Why is this so hard to understand?
So the "media" is one giant monolith and they are all conspiring to deceive? I never understand when people blame "the media" as if it were ONE functioning whole. The "media" is owned by various companies who actually compete with each other. Maybe, just maybe, the public doesn't really need to be buried in photos and information about this incident. If you don't think there's a government conspiracy regarding this event, why do you care? As you said an investigative report has not be released yet, so when it is released possibly all your questions will be answered. I personally do NOT need to see more photos.

And it's also entirely possible that the incident took place so fast, the police got there so quickly, that the "media" couldn't get close enough to take a lot of pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maf763 View Post
Do you have any photos that prove you are not cheating on your husband? Would you have to show him a picture of the long lines at the grocery store?

Your analogy is as ridiculous as the premise of this thread.
I think accepting what you read without question is ridiculous.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Your claiming the family was able to view the disfigured body of their son? This is a bogus claim.
My quote and link states the very sentiment. The claim is a fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies