U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 PM

5,113 posts, read 4,941,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Well, WHO do you think is going to give you "real answers"? You think the media is "complicit" in this barrage of "mistakes" so why do you think that "the media" is going to give you the real answers you're looking for? Seems like you're implying that the government is behind this, so why would you think the government would give you "real answers."

What YOU need to do is put together all the things you think contradict each other, all the suspicious issues you are concerned about, and then start contacting the reporters, or the producers for TV hosts, etc., etc., and ASK THEM why the contradictions. Btw, those videos from helicopters are shot by "news" outlets who rent or own helicopters to fly over scenes.

You know, if an investigative report is going to be released at some point in the future, RIGHT NOW you don't have an "official" story. You have the reporting of multiple reporters from various news outlets reporting on the spot in a very chaotic and EMOTIONAL situation. Those are just the first reports. No official story has been released. Once an official report has been release, THEN you can start comparing the contradictions and again, you can contact the reporters and ask why.

Otherwise, all you've got is another "scary" scenario maybe, what if, story going around the Internet.

Don't just complain. DO SOMETHING.
The fact that this is going viral by millions of people (and growing) is the right action. People are discovering new information everyday that further shows the official story is false. The mainstream media is responding with a campaign to demonize the people asking questions and labeling them conspiracy theorist. This is a defensive move and a tactic used in the past in an attempt to silence the public but this time it is not working. The authorities have just recently released additional information (Chris Manfredonia) that show they are responding to the people although that story is also full of holes. I think the people will hit critical mass at some point and force a true investigation.

I don't know what happened at Sandy Hook but I do know the official story by police does not add up and the people are not going to back down until they know the truth.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Is that really true? If I was one of the parents, I would rip off the casket with my bare hands. Consequences be damned.

How can they be forbidden from seeing their kids? Who identified them? That has to be wrong.......
I would too.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:50 PM

7,342 posts, read 7,124,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post

That's common sense when a child is shot 11 times with an AR-15 the child would be in beyond recognition.

Do you really think a family is going to open the coffin and place items next to the child when the child is in pieces? That's insane.
You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I've lost a 6-year-old family member in a gruesome accident. Until you have, I'd suggest you stop talking as if you know diddly about what a family member of a dead child would or would not want to do in such a circumstance.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Who would be controlling all the various media outlets and this disinformation campaign? Motive is a very important element.

I have absolutely no doubt that all of the information about what happened has not been released at this time. Seems that there is some investigation going on, and it's really not unusual to not talk to the media during an investigation. Since Lanza killed himself, there's not the kind of investigation which would be required if he were going to trial. So maybe some sort of investigative report will be released, maybe a particular journalist will follow up and write and in-depth piece about it, maybe some show like Dateline will follow up, maybe some TV host will seek interviews with critical people involved in the incident........but all of that will have to wait in order to give the victims' families and the town an opportunity to grieve and heal. It takes far more than a month to begin to recover from something so tragic.
Look at the Fast and Furious event and the Benghazi event. The mainstream media is not asking questions or performing journalist investigations on these events. Pretty much the same as Sandy Hook.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:53 PM

8,561 posts, read 5,436,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I'll be sure to hold you to the same standards on every single thread to which you reply, Fancy. After all, I'm sure you must have taken concrete, productive action on every last one of the 5,082 posts you've made here since last April, right?
Well, when I have a serious question, I do follow up. It's just in my nature to do that. Also, I'm a fast typist; what can I say?

Old 01-21-2013, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I've lost a 6-year-old family member in a gruesome accident. Until you have, I'd suggest you stop talking as if you know diddly about what a family member of a dead child would or would not want to do in such a circumstance.
You are wrong. I do know and I have experienced the same type scenario.

Is it possible for you to communicate without the flaming insults?

I know other people from Redondo Beach are not like that.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Is that really true? If I was one of the parents, I would rip off the casket with my bare hands. Consequences be damned.

How can they be forbidden from seeing their kids? Who identified them? That has to be wrong.......
No, it isn't even remotely true.

The medical examiner elected to have the bodies identified by photos so the parents wouldn't be further traumatized at that time.

But once a body is released to a family for burial or other disposition, they have 100% choice as to whether or not the wish to view it. And Noah Pozner's mother did. And she kept the casket opened and asked the Governor to see it, too, which he also did.

Any claim to the contrary is a lie.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:58 PM

44,924 posts, read 28,159,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
You mean pictures like these?

sandy hook shooting - Pesquisa Google
I was expecting to see some really good photos of the school grounds, the police lines, and things like that. The first photo that really caught my eye was the one of Queen Elizabeth with her pink dress and hat. Was she there? I hadn't heard.

Also, I wanted to see Robbie Parker smiling and joking before he realized that the tv cameras were on. He had to screw himself up a bit pretty fast. There is a photo of him there with the emotion a lot different than 30 seconds before.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:

You are wrong. I do know and I have experienced the same type scenario.

Is it possible for you to communicate without the flaming insults?

I know other people from Redondo Beach are not like that.
I don't believe you for a moment.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:59 PM

8,561 posts, read 5,436,654 times
Quote:
Look at the Fast and Furious event and the Benghazi event. The mainstream media is not asking questions or performing journalist investigations on these events. Pretty much the same as Sandy Hook.
I really don't see similarities with those three things. Guess nobody is bugging the media about those stories.

However, it does seem to me that FOX reported almost non-stop for a couple months on Benghazi. Are you suggesting that the "government" is this huge monolith which is controlling EVERYTHING the media reports now? That the "government" creates a false reality for us every day on every big issue to manipulate the public? If that's the case, well, it's too late now. I just don't buy that theory. Also, if that's the case, then they are already so powerful why would they bother to do these things, they already own you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies