U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2013, 07:48 AM

56,005 posts, read 54,508,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Of course it could have been Sally Cox who gave the report since the media was at the scene all day long. It's not like they packed up and left an hour or two after the shooting stopped and left. They were there for days. The reporter who was live at the scene said that she had just spoken to school nurse Sally Cox about how wonderful a teacher Nancy Lanza was and this live report took place at night and we know this because we can clearly see that it is dark outside.
OK, thanks. I was under the impression that the "mother-was-a-teacher" statement was something that was said early on in the day. As I mentioned, I didn't really know about the school shooting or the extent of it until probably after 8 p.m. that night and it was after my office holiday party so I was somewhat...sleepy...watching it on TV that night. By then the school nurse would have come out of her closet, of course.

From the article I posted above, and in other sources I looked up, "a parent" was the source of the information that Nancy Lanza was a teacher. So not only are the "facts" screwed up, they can't even agree on the source of the bad information.

At least one parent said Lanza’s mother was a substitute teacher at the school,” the wire service said. “But her name did not appear on a staff list. And the official said investigators were unable to establish any connection so far between her and the school.”

The story began to spread. Just after 2 p.m., CBS reported that Lanza’s mother was a teacher and that many of the victims were her students. CNN reporter Susan Candiotti identified her as a teacher, but she said she wasn’t certain where Lanza had died. The Washington Post and The New York Times also reported that she was a teacher.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:52 AM

4,267 posts, read 5,307,773 times
Here is the video of the live news report.

Sandy Hook - Nurse Sally Cox - YouTube

Old 01-25-2013, 08:06 AM

56,005 posts, read 54,508,374 times
Quote:
Here is the video of the live news report.

Sandy Hook - Nurse Sally Cox - YouTube

Thanks. Will look at it later. Can't access YouTube where I am.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:13 AM

6,967 posts, read 5,418,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I responded to a rather dense and irrelevant post comparing the Newtown shooting with the recent knife rampage by the maniac in China that injured a bunch of children but didn't kill any of them. The poster was trying to show how much safer and more civilized that society is because they don't have guns.

I was just pointing out the consequences of a citizenry who allows themselves to be disarmed. In the case of the Chinese people, 30-60 Million of them murdered by their own government ... who, by the way, chose to disarm them prior to the mass murdering.
#1. No one is attempting to disarm America. #2. If you strongly believe that our government would actually murder 30-60 million of its citizens, why are you still living here??

Old 01-25-2013, 08:20 AM

3,448 posts, read 2,677,558 times
Apparently on line former military expert working on this with a team, has found out that the license plate from the car with the rifle did not belong to the Mother at all...but a felon from Florida, a 42 year old man, I forget the name.

Also....in that clip above..

How could the secretary make it in to the nurse office right after the killer walked out of the room and closed the door.
Why did she say...he probably walked in..? Plus how does a freak on drugs do a thorough search like this, checking extending office's with all that heavy equip....he was 120lbs apparently...experts say over 100lbs of equip. How is he dynamic...walking around like a pro with all that weight in and out of offices doing all this pro style stuff, cutting off communication. The camera at the front door...if there was no one else in that film...they would have said....but no, an investigation.

Last edited by stargazzer; 01-25-2013 at 08:36 AM..

Old 01-25-2013, 08:32 AM

11,426 posts, read 8,428,542 times
Thanks for the link. Looks like the drill is if somebody reported it, all others considered it true and did not check.

We need another Woodstein. At least they had 3 sources before reporting.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:32 AM

8,561 posts, read 5,445,903 times
Quote:
Kathryn, you're being conservative, and that's cool ... I'll be the radical RWNJ .....

Of the 6 major corporations that own virtually the entire entertainment and news industry ... all of their leaders are members of the Council on Foreign Relations, and many if not all ... the Trilateral Commision as well, and many are members of the Bilderberger Group.

But what else do all of them have in common besides owning and determining what 300+ Million people watch on television, hear on the radio, read in books and newspapers and magazines, and see on the big screen in movie theaters? They all are subservient to that almighty dollar, which is controlled by one monolithic group of international bankers ... every last one, to a single person, is beholding to the dollar.

This is why Meyer Rothschild is quoted as saying .. "give me control of a nation's currency, and I care not who makes it's laws" .... this rather blatant reference to "who makes it's laws" covers whatever form of "government" might be in place .. be it an elected government, a dictatorship, or a monarchy. It's the true golden rule ... he who owns the gold, rules.

And that old saying ... "follow the money" is so true, though people tend not to understand the true depth ... when you follow the money path all the way ... every dollar leads right back to it's origin ... the mega banker. And this is what most people simply do not understand .... it's not corporations running government, or government running corporations ... it's the financiers ... the big money men that control both government and corporations, because they own both, in the final analysis.

He who owns the gold rules ... and he who controls the flow of currency, controls everything and everyone who relies on that flow of currency ... which happens to cover just about everything and everybody.
Are the above bolded sections of your post references to the New World Order conspiracy theory, and is that who you are saying is behind the "controlled" and inconsistent reporting of this incident at Sandy Hook?

You mentioned the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberger Group, and ROTHSCHILD the family who owns the huge bank and is believed to control the "huge monolithic group of international bankers," all believed to be part of the NWO conspiracy.

Is that what you see because of the "follow the money" comment, that following the money would take you back to the HUGE New World Order conspiracy theory?

New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-25-2013, 08:39 AM

3,448 posts, read 2,677,558 times
this investigation should get explained properly

Old 01-25-2013, 08:42 AM

44,684 posts, read 36,118,702 times
Quote:
There are SEVERAL posts which have provided numerous references to the many obvious inconsistencies, including my own posts. But it is not incumbent upon everyone else to spoon feed, and format the discussion in a white paper brief for you. Nothing is being hidden from you ... all 60 pages are visible to everyone.

Asking legitimate questions about some very glaring and obvious inconsistencies is hardly a smokescreen, but this does seem to confuse some people. Unfortunately, those so affected were probably already confused to begin with.

But you are very, very, very mistaken about the the media and government not being monolithic .... when you have only 6 mega-corporations that own the vast majority of television, radio, and print across the country, (Time Warner, Walt Disney, Viacom, News Corp., CBS Corporation and NBC Universal) it doesn't get much more monolithic than that .... particularly as it is so common for corporate boards to share the same membership of individuals on each other's boards. But even that doesn't fully define it's monopolistic and monolithic nature, considering that General Electric actually owns NBC-Universal and it's vast media empire ... so it's a very small, consolidated club at the top ... even though it may appear at ground level to be a vast expanse of ten's of thousands of independently run operations ... that's just not the actual reality.
Uh -UH! Say it ain't so!

Like I've said before, "Follow the money."

Old 01-25-2013, 08:46 AM

44,684 posts, read 36,118,702 times
Quote:
I agree that gun control would be a likely reason. Another possibility is distraction from bigger issues going on in the world such as the huge banking scandal that we rarely hear a peep about or our government's use of drones, or the fact that our economy is circling the drain just to name a few examples.

But just like JimRon said, this is all nothing but speculation. I have no idea what happened and no idea if anything nefarious even happened. I just have questions. That's all.
This. Thanks, Dorthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies