Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2013, 08:57 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,309,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Too many to list but the biggest one being, "What really happened that day at Sandy Hook elementary school and what evidence do you have to back this up?"
What really happened? What really happened is 20 children and 6 adults where gunned down. Killed. Murdered. They bled. They died. They got buried and their parents and loved ones are mourning their losses. Just because the event didn't get photo-documented step by step as it happened doesn't mean there is anything to "question" regarding whether or not this all really happened. Believe it or not a lot of crimes takes place outside the range of cameras and video tapes. Do you have any idea how many people would have to keep their mouths shut for a conspiracy as big as you and others are suggesting could have taken place?

Old 01-22-2013, 08:57 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,646,843 times
Quote:
Too many to list but the biggest one being, "What really happened that day at Sandy Hook elementary school and what evidence leads to that conclusion?"
A madman shot 20 children and 6 adults to death.

The evidence: the dead bodies.

The evidence: 20 families no longer have their children. Do you think they are all lying?

The evidence: 26 funerals. Do you think all those funerals were fake?

The evidence: an entire 1st grade class obliterated at Sandy Hook. Do you think those children never existed?

What more evidence do you need?

You think an entire town put on some kind of act or play? I mean, what are you implying?

Old 01-22-2013, 09:06 AM

23,964 posts, read 15,069,127 times
Quote:
I'm not looking to start my own media outlet, thanks.

You are aware that just 6 corporations own and control everything we see on TV and everything we hear on the radio? There is not a lot of diversity in reporting. If the media is unaware of the endless inconsistencies and holes in their reporting then they should all be fired because the inconsistencies and holes are blatantly obvious to anyone paying attention.
I have been aware of that for a long time and find it very scary. That is why I don't put much stock in anything coming from the main stream media and their pack mentality. The individuals I know are conscientious and try to do a good job.

My questions are not about conspiracy, but who decides what to cover and why. Years ago, we were friends with a tv news producer. He used to laugh because every time he sent a reporter to cover an event or incident, it took him 30 minutes to explain to the reporter why it was important.

As far as TV news is concerned, I'm hopeful that the Current sale will happen.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:15 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times
You know, real life isn't like a book or a movie, where every event depicted moves the story along and has some significance. IRL, there are loose ends. There are things that "just don't make sense". My 2c worth before I go have coffee with Elvis.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:16 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,970,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Now come on. You know the drill. Links?
Here is a meetup website that Veronique Pozner is a member. She has uploaded pictures of her three children. Noah is not one of them. There are no pictures of Noah and Veronique anywhere on the internet. The child that is being called Noah does show up in family pictures of the Sexton's in Florida and Jennifer Sexton-Greenberg and her husband show up in an interview at Sandy Hook as the Phelps. Jennifer Sexton is an actor.
Veronique P Pozner

The Sexton's

Last edited by Vascodagama; 01-22-2013 at 09:25 AM..

Old 01-22-2013, 09:28 AM

4,267 posts, read 6,181,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
What really happened? What really happened is 20 children and 6 adults where gunned down. Killed. Murdered. They bled. They died. They got buried and their parents and loved ones are mourning their losses. Just because the event didn't get photo-documented step by step as it happened doesn't mean there is anything to "question" regarding whether or not this all really happened. Believe it or not a lot of crimes takes place outside the range of cameras and video tapes. Do you have any idea how many people would have to keep their mouths shut for a conspiracy as big as you and others in this thread are suggesting took place at Sandy Hook?

1. What was Lanza's motive?

2. Did Lanza have an official diagnosis of some kind? All we have heard on this is hearsay.

3. Was he caught on video shooting his way into the school? We know the school had a camera at the door, was he caught on tape?

4. How did he get a hold of his brother, Ryan's ID, if he hadn't seen him in the two years prior to the shooting?

5. Why was the suspect caught in the woods initially reported to be Adam Lanza, and then Ryan Lanza and then a distraught father and now an off duty swat officer all in the course of one months time?

6. How did a scrawny young man shoot and kill so many people with such accuracy in such a short time span without leaving more people wounded?

7. Why did the police initially report that only handguns were used in the shooting and then later change the story to only an assault rifle was used?

8. Why were emergency responders, who came to assist, turned away at the scene?

9. Why did school nurse, Sally Cox, tell reporters that Adam's mother Nancy was a wonderful Kindergarten teacher at Sandy Hook when in fact she had no connection to the school whatsoever and was never a teacher of any kind?

10. What's up with Gene Rosen's many inconsistent and odd stories about helping students from Sotos' classroom?

11. If Gene really did help these 6 children then how was he able to do that when all children were reported to have been killed?

12. How did the Newtown Bee manage to interview the Principal of the school in the aftermath of the shooting if she was the first person killed?

13. Why was there aerial camera footage on CNN saying that they were reporting from Sandy Hook when they really were not at Sandy Hook?

14. Why did Lanza destroy his computer's hard drive if he was just going to kill himself at the sound of sirens anyway?

15. Why is the search warrant for Lanza's home sealed for 90 days. No one is going to trial if this is in fact a lone gunman, since he's dead, why the secrecy?

16. Why were the parents not given the option to view their children's bodies? And why were the parents OK with this?

17. How do so many parents interviewed on camera manage to not shed a single tear while talking about their murdered child? Not one tear? And yes, I have had many people close to me die and I have known mothers who have lost their children. It's plausible that some people would not shed tears but it's not plausible that everyone would not shed tears.

18. Why was Victoria Sotot's FB memorial page set up 4 days prior to the shooting?

19. Who sets up a donation page on FB prior to even knowing if one's child is alive, wounded or dead (Parker family)?

20. Why were the bodies removed in the middle of the night?

21. Why was the car that supposedly belonged to Adam Lanza's mothers (and the one with the weapon in the trunk) registered to a convicted felon who was unrelated to the the Lanza's?

That's about all I can think of off the top of my head. I realize that some of the above can be chalked up to initial chaotic and very shoddy reporting but certainly not all of it. And if one can chalk up all of it to shoddy reporting then we need an immediate overhaul of our media. Like, yesterday!

Old 01-22-2013, 09:28 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
The o.p. has completely destroyed what little credibility she had been granted by default. Continued posting in this FAILED thread is nothing short of an admission of the most despicable kind of idle curiosity. WTF??!! Don't you people have any shame??
As we see from your post some are willing to sit and have things taken away....... all because they believe the government would never use a situation that could've happened in any country and blame all gun owners of being responsible for children dying.......while allowing gangs and drug cartel to roam freely with all the guns they need. Remember Obama likes giving them guns for free information, even if it's not true information.

To many shootings are happening and medication is being hidden, most of these people have been on meds that cause "zombie behavior" and no one is addressing this.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:30 AM

4,267 posts, read 6,181,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You know, real life isn't like a book or a movie, where every event depicted moves the story along and has some significance. IRL, there are loose ends. There are things that "just don't make sense". My 2c worth before I go have coffee with Elvis.
Tell him "hi" for me.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:37 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom77falcons View Post
The only people questioning the Sandy Hook shooting are gun nuts like her and the rest of Texas. Just ignore her.
Whats even stranger is those that have done the killing are not gun nuts.........but all were exposed to prescription meds.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:46 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,525,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
What I am suggesting is that we remain vigilant when it comes to demanding accountability and accuracy from both our media sources and our politicians. I believe that a dose of skepticism when it comes to dealing with both is a sign of maturity rather than paranoia, and anyone who takes either at face value and places much trust in them is naive.

For the record, I don't doubt that children were really killed, and I have no idea whether or not the government (no quotation marks - it really does exist!) had anything to do with it. What I do know is that many politicians are not above exploiting the deaths of children in order to further their own political agendas.

What I do know is that we have ruthless men and women in power and in influential positions who embrace Rahm Emmanuel's motto of "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
Read more at You never let a serious crisis... at BrainyQuote

Quote:
Start by looking at who owns the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Here is a meetup website that Veronique Pozner is a member. She has uploaded pictures of her three children. Noah is not one of them. There are no pictures of Noah and Veronique anywhere on the internet. The child that is being called Noah does show up in family pictures of the Sexton's in Florida and Jennifer Sexton-Greenberg and her husband show up in an interview at Sandy Hook as the Phelps. Jennifer Sexton is an actor.
Veronique P Pozner

The Sexton's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
As we see from your post some are willing to sit and have things taken away....... all because they believe the government would never use a situation that could've happened in any country and blame all gun owners of being responsible for children dying.......while allowing gangs and drug cartel to roam freely with all the guns they need. Remember Obama likes giving them guns for free information, even if it's not true information.

To many shootings are happening and medication is being hidden, most of these people have been on meds that cause "zombie behavior" and no one is addressing this.
So we have people blaming Rahm Emanuel politibots, the evil big media, a phantom victim's family, Obama giving guns to gangs for faux info, and the prescription meds zombie apocalypse.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies