Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2013, 09:05 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,406,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I've said from Day One that the key to this whole thing lies in the answer to this question, "Who is Nancy Lanza?" There is precious little credible information out there about her.
If you're agreeing with GunNTexas, then, even though you may not have any direct knowledge about the New World Order conspiracy theory, you are agreeing with that theory because that is really the foundation of GunNTexas' belief that these kinds of incidents are "controlled" by an elite group seeking a one-world government.

Again, you would do well to read this.

New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-25-2013, 09:06 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
And "follow the money" takes you back ultimately to the New World Order conspiracy theory. So you agree with Dorthy that somebody (the Rothschilds want to "distract" from the huge banking scandal, etc., etc.) is controlling what is being reported in re this case.....You may be the victim of the fallout associated with the huge New World Conspiracy Theory and not even realize it. Here's Dorthy's post:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/27934510-post990.html

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history's progress. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes

Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[7] Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, have observed that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about a New World Order have now not only been embraced by many seekers of stigmatized knowledge but have seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating an unrivaled period of people actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries.[3][5] These political scientists are concerned that this mass hysteria could have what they judge to be devastating effects on American political life, ranging from widespread political alienation to escalating lone-wolf terrorism.

No need to twist what I said or speculate on what I mean. All I said was "Follow the money." I'm speaking directly and clearly about WHO owns the large media corporations in this country and WHO makes huge donations to which politicians and political parties.

No need to fabricate anything else around what I've said. I think I've been very clear on this point.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:08 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
If you're agreeing with GunNTexas, then, even though you may not have any direct knowledge about the New World Order conspiracy theory, you are agreeing with that theory because that is really the foundation of GunNTexas' belief that these kinds of incidents are "controlled" by an elite group seeking a one-world government.

Again, you would do well to read this.

Hell, I'm talking about Nancy Lanza. Please stop twisting what I'm saying. I speak clearly enough for most logical people to understand me.

No need for me to reread that article by the way - I read it years ago. I'm familiar with the New World Order conspiracy theory. You are as well, I presume.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
Yes and also, who is Adam Lanza? There is very little known about either one of them. Neighbors reported on camera that they knew everyone in the neighborhood except for the Adam and Nancy Lanza.
Ah, yes, both of those people, Nancy and Adam, must have been secret members of the "political elite" seeking to create a one-world government and sacrificed their lives to the "cause".....or maybe members of the Commission on Foreign Relations or the Trilateral Commission or the Bilderberger Group tricked them into killing all those little kids, and the guys who were seen running away from the scene were the guys designated to kill Adam Lanza after he killed the children. And all of this was done to further the creating of a New World Order. [sarcasm off]

Old 01-25-2013, 09:13 AM

88,564 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
I agree that gun control would be a likely reason. Another possibility is distraction from bigger issues going on in the world such as the huge banking scandal that we rarely hear a peep about or our government's use of drones, or the fact that our economy is circling the drain just to name a few examples.

But just like JimRon said, this is all nothing but speculation. I have no idea what happened and no idea if anything nefarious even happened. I just have questions. That's all.
I think gun control is a far-fetched reason to create a false or semi-false scenario or to manipulate information. After all, the gun-control song and dance has been going on forever--I remember it being the same way it is now after Reagan and James Brady were shot back in the early 80s. People build political platforms on it, but really--how much gun control is there ever going to be? Kind of closing the barn door after the horse got out. The country is full of guns already. Even if you start making cute little new feel-good rules, the guns are already out there and accessible to anyone who knows where to look. Give me a break.

And we don't need anyone to distract us from banking scandals or Wall Street intrigues or manufactured wars or drone strikes. No one's paying attention anyway. The Kardashians are on TV and so is Honey Boo-Boo. Some goofy football player has a dead girlfriend who never existed. The Superbowl is coming up. Etc.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:15 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,298,921 times
Quote:
Yes and also, who is Adam Lanza? There is very little known about either one of them. Neighbors reported on camera that they knew everyone in the neighborhood except for the Adam and Nancy Lanza.
While I'm not surprised that Peter or Ryan Lanza are not talking, I kind of wish they would.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Hell, I'm talking about Nancy Lanza. Please stop twisting what I'm saying. I speak clearly enough for most logical people to understand me.

No need for me to reread that article by the way - I read it years ago. I'm familiar with the New World Order conspiracy theory. You are as well, I presume.
I"m not twisting words. And if you know all about the New World Order conspiracy, why aren't you seeing the connection between the questioning of things that can and are being explained in a rational and logical manner to the irrationality of the New World Order conspiracy theory? IMO, that is the answer to why people are creating a conspiracy about this tragedy......those people BELIEVE there is a movement by a group of political elites to create a one-world government, and they "see" conspiracies where there is NOT A CONSPIRACY. What do you think all these questions you're posing about the "lack of photographs" does? It causes some people to be afraid and think there is an "EVIL ELITE" behind every event like this.

The NWO conspiracy theory does, by the way, have a special place in the hearts of the right wing:

"Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist"

By the way, why does my writing and posting about the NWO upset you so much? It's a very logical conclusion that these other conspiracies mostly have their roots in this NWO conspiracy. Could there be embarrassment that such a conspiracy could have influenced without conscious knowledge of being influenced?

Old 01-25-2013, 09:25 AM

4,267 posts, read 6,182,157 times
Quote:
And "follow the money" takes you back ultimately to the New World Order conspiracy theory. So you agree with Dorthy that somebody (the Rothschilds want to "distract" from the huge banking scandal, etc., etc.) is controlling what is being reported in re this case.....You may be the victim of the fallout associated with the huge New World Conspiracy Theory and not even realize it. Here's Dorthy's post:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/27934510-post990.html

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history's progress. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes

Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist.[7] Skeptics, such as Michael Barkun and Chip Berlet, have observed that right-wing populist conspiracy theories about a New World Order have now not only been embraced by many seekers of stigmatized knowledge but have seeped into popular culture, thereby inaugurating an unrivaled period of people actively preparing for apocalyptic millenarian scenarios in the United States of the late 20th and early 21st centuries.[3][5] These political scientists are concerned that this mass hysteria could have what they judge to be devastating effects on American political life, ranging from widespread political alienation to escalating lone-wolf terrorism.

Keep my name out of your conspiracy theories, FancyFeast. Do not attempt to put words into my mouth. I said no such thing about the Rothschilds or the New World Order. What is wrong with you?

Just because I said that the media could possibly be using Sandy Hook as a distraction from the bigger issues going on in the world today. One of which is a very real banking scandal, known as the Libor scandal, that has a direct effect on our economy. It being a scandal and all, it is very scandalous, and it's very real. That does not mean that I think that the NWO has anything to do with anything, nor does that statement link me to what GuyNTexas said in his post. I knew that was what you were insinuating when you were trying to make that link. What a stretch. I wasn't going to talk to you further but when you pull my name into things and try to say that I said things that I did not say or that I believe things that I do not believe, you are really going too far.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Ah, yes, both of those people, Nancy and Adam, must have been secret members of the "political elite" seeking to create a one-world government and sacrificed their lives to the "cause".....or maybe members of the Commission on Foreign Relations or the Trilateral Commission or the Bilderberger Group tricked them into killing all those little kids, and the guys who were seen running away from the scene were the guys designated to kill Adam Lanza after he killed the children. And all of this was done to further the creating of a New World Order. [sarcasm off]
You have quite an imagination. Just stop it already.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

And we don't need anyone to distract us from banking scandals or Wall Street intrigues or manufactured wars or drone strikes. No one's paying attention anyway. The Kardashians are on TV and so is Honey Boo-Boo. Some goofy football player has a dead girlfriend who never existed. The Superbowl is coming up. Etc.
Very true. And don't forget about Lance Armstrong and Beyonce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies