U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 04:54 AM

410 posts, read 514,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I honestly don't think I've ever seen anyone shovelling slop into their piehole quite like her. Good God, she's shovelling more in before she's finished chewing and swallowing the previous load.

I'm afraid if I had to sit across the table and watch that, I'd have to excuse myself and head for the vomit room. Disgusting and classless.

Remember that hamburger where she finished off half in one bite with nothing but little tails hanging where her overbite missed? Yikes!
Considering how incredibly healthy she looks and how disgustingly obese most Americans are, I think you in fact have seen others out-shovel her. What your post successfully demonstrates is that you're in no position to comment on classiness of any sort.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2013, 05:08 AM

13,904 posts, read 11,444,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFTIMAGE View Post
Considering how incredibly healthy she looks and how disgustingly obese most Americans are, I think you in fact have seen others out-shovel her. What your post successfully demonstrates is that you're in no position to comment on classiness of any sort.
Honey.............I'm 5' and weigh 97 lbs.

And no, I don't recall seeing anyone chow down quite like her.

Looks like you're wrong again. What your post sucessfully proves is that you know nothing about me or what I've seen. Most mothers, probably including yours, would give a smack up the side of the head for that obvious lack of manners. Deal with it!

In viewing the video again, I'm struck at how crass she is. She practically has her face in her plate at the beginning of the video.

Face in plate: Check
Shovelling more in before swallowing mouthful: Check
Elbows on table: Check

and so forth.

And her slovenly husband is picking his nose at the end of the video.

God Bless America!

lolol

Old 01-22-2013, 06:26 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,574,012 times
Separated at birth; Michelle and Darth Vader.

Check it out, you will agree!

Old 01-22-2013, 06:37 AM

668 posts, read 464,190 times
She is just a racist with evil deep in her heartless soul. I've worked with people like her and their elistest personalities.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:38 AM

22,952 posts, read 22,455,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Is nobody here married?

She heard her husband say something to Boehner, heard Boehner's response, and transmitted universally acknowledged wife-code for "Sit two men next to each other, and they end up sharing half a brain. And I married one of them."
I can't believe how many simply rabid responses from BOTH sides have shown up! Having seen this "look" from my wife over the last 24 years somebody said something she thought was ridiculous or dumb. Could've been her husband (I've seen my share of those directed at me) or it could have been JB or, more likely it was the whole conversation, like " oh jeeze,here they go again". Without hearing the conversation we'll never know but I do find it nice to see a glimpse of the real (normal) person pop out instead of a scripted face all the time.
BTW, before the flames start I'm no Obama fan (or Bush for that matter) and look at this as she was just acting like a normal married person which to many just rates a knowing chuckle.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:45 AM
Status: ""a mind that understands science"" (set 8 days ago)

18,805 posts, read 12,121,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post

Watch Michelle Obama Throw World Historical Shade at John Boehner - YouTube

This is all over the internet. She looks like she is just enjoying a good meal to me. Don't see the 'tude at all

She looks like an orangutan. I guess Bill Maher should ask her to prove that she is not.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:07 AM

15,634 posts, read 8,755,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Calling her rude names just makes the haters look like petty and hate-filled people. A lot worse than whatever perceived slight was in the OP's linked video.
Well said!

Old 01-22-2013, 07:24 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,117,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post

Remember that hamburger where she finished off half in one bite with nothing but little tails hanging where her overbite missed? Yikes!
That picture shows she has one hell of a bite radius.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:31 AM

20,894 posts, read 13,613,467 times
Let your racist flag fly, haters.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:34 AM

22,243 posts, read 15,265,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redberry rose View Post

Watch Michelle Obama Throw World Historical Shade at John Boehner - YouTube

This is all over the internet. She looks like she is just enjoying a good meal to me. Don't see the 'tude at all
She was just trying to avoid the strange orange glow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies