Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 11:15 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,126 times

Advertisements

This is the boldest resistance AND wording I have seen yet in defying Obama's executive orders. They are prepared to 'fight till the death' if the Second Amendment is not kept to it's traditional meaning. This is the kind of leadership we gun advocates and Second Amendment rights preservers have been looking for in order to combat this treachery the president (usurper) has unleashed on us, the American constitutional patriot. All it takes is one or two states to start it with bold defiant action (like the Utah Sheriff's association) and others will follow. I stand behind the Utah Sheriff' and my constitutional right to bear arms.

Utah Sheriffs Prepared To 'Trade Our Lives'- Refusing Any Federal Gun Confiscations | Alternative
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2013, 11:17 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
This is the boldest resistance AND wording I have seen yet in defying Obama's executive orders. They are prepared to 'fight till the death' if the Second Amendment is not kept to it's traditional meaning. This is the kind of leadership we gun advocates and Second Amendment rights preservers have been looking for in order to combat this treachery the president (usurper) has unleashed on us, the American constitutional patriot. All it takes is one or two states to start it with bold defiant action (like the Utah Sheriff's association) and others will follow. I stand behind the Utah Sheriff' and my constitutional right to bear arms.

Utah Sheriffs Prepared To 'Trade Our Lives'- Refusing Any Federal Gun Confiscations | Alternative
Nobody has a right to bear arms, or horse legs, or monkey hands! Be happy with the arms you were born with!

Old 01-21-2013, 11:32 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:

It's good to see that some in government remember that they took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the United States...not the ramblings of a wannabe dictator.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:53 PM

HistorianDude in post 4 say's "It is a fake"

Well not according to the Utah 'Standard-Examiner' news source out of Ogden, Utah.

Gun control worries Top of Utah sheriffs

or according to the local news station with a link to the Utah Sheriff's Association.

http://fox13now.com/2013/01/19/utah-...n-gun-control/

Old 01-22-2013, 12:26 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Oh no, some hillbilly sheriff is afraid the government is gonna come and take his guns away....I wonder how long it will take that sheriff to realize that he too is a government employee.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:27 AM

2,075 posts, read 4,446,614 times
Quote:
This is the boldest resistance AND wording I have seen yet in defying Obama's executive orders. They are prepared to 'fight till the death'
Uh, which of Obama's EOs is he "defying" because not a single one Obama signed institues a ban on any gun/ammo/accessory?

Old 01-22-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
Uh, which of Obama's EOs is he "defying" because not a single one Obama signed institues a ban on any gun/ammo/accessory?
They are warning Obama in case he does in any manner. They mean 'Zero Tolerance'. The 2nd Amendment must be upheld in it's traditional intent. Any alterations that will affect the traditional intent will not be tolerated.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:39 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Oh no, some hillbilly sheriff is afraid the government is gonna come and take his guns away....I wonder how long it will take that sheriff to realize that he too is a government employee.
The sheriffs are elected by the people and that's who they are representing, not the federal overlords that want to create a dictatorship.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
The sheriffs are elected by the people and that's who they are representing, not the federal overlords that want to create a dictatorship.
What federal overlords are you talking about that want to create a dictatorship? I have yet to see any moves towards a dictatorship in this country.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:38 AM

Quote:
They are warning Obama in case he does in any manner. They mean 'Zero Tolerance'. The 2nd Amendment must be upheld in it's traditional intent. Any alterations that will affect the traditional intent will not be tolerated.
Oh well in that case, I send a warning out to Iceland. Better not try anything funny with us or we will wipe you off the map.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies