U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 11:56 AM

23,851 posts, read 19,863,632 times

Advertisements

Liberals' Person Worship Syndrome™ gets creepier by the day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2013, 02:26 PM

29,546 posts, read 16,499,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
It must suck to be a Republican in the Obama era.
Pathetic. I seriously doubt that any Republicans care if 100 or 100 million watched the event.

Old 01-22-2013, 03:00 PM

7,215 posts, read 7,916,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
At what point does Obama start becoming a great President at the level of improving the economy, increasing our standing in foreign affairs, encouraging a spirit of cooperation in government, upholding the constitution, or anything else a President is supposed to do?
The economy is improving, our standing on foreign affairs has improved, and as far as any spirit of cooperation in government, you can ask the same question of the Republicans. As far as "upholding the constitution", we can worry about that when he actually does something to violate it.

It seems like the "conservatives" like to keep moving the goal posts on this president.

Old 01-22-2013, 03:06 PM

348 posts, read 372,449 times
I figured there would be more sheep there than that. I guess the Obama phones do not have navigation....

Old 01-22-2013, 03:17 PM

12,764 posts, read 7,830,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Wish you had worked for me. I'd have fired you after about two days.

You spend way too much time on the internet to have a good work ethic.

It's obvious you hate anyone who owns a business. Must be a union scumbag.
Well, just got home from my JOB. You didn't address anything in my post! I wonder why?

No, you wouldn't have fired me. I've been with the same prestigious company for 23 years. If I wasn't excellent in my job I would have been gone a long time ago.

I'm a fast typer and reader. I check out C-D while reports, etc., are being generated.

How could I hate anyone with a business? I've had two of my own, and they were very successful.

I'm not union. My father was, though. I never considered him a scumbag. He worked very hard.

Old 01-22-2013, 03:20 PM

12,764 posts, read 7,830,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
1 million Obama supporters attended the inaguration, but only 14 missed work. LOL
You are late to the party. Another RWNJ already used that joke. Must have watched the same faux news program. hahahahaha

Old 01-22-2013, 03:21 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,657,034 times
Nazi party rallies were enormously popular too back in the 1930's.....

Old 01-22-2013, 03:38 PM

8,561 posts, read 5,452,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
No more unhealthy than you and yours regurgitating the same crap over and over. It reached the point of ad nauseam a long time back.

How old are you people??? And you make claims that you are the "educated" party?? Is stupidity a major in college? I have never seen so many immature "adults" where it concerns Obama's re-election. You all need to grow up.
Oh, sour grapes.

Old 01-22-2013, 03:40 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,657,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Oh, sour grapes.
Much the same as you were when Bush was reelected in 2004....

Old 01-22-2013, 06:31 PM

7,183 posts, read 5,420,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
The economy is improving, our standing on foreign affairs has improved, and as far as any spirit of cooperation in government, you can ask the same question of the Republicans. As far as "upholding the constitution", we can worry about that when he actually does something to violate it.

It seems like the "conservatives" like to keep moving the goal posts on this president.
The official unemployment rate is the same as it was when he took office. The labor participation rate is way down, the chronically unemployed is way up. Gas prices are way up, as well as prices of other basic necesseties, including food. Oh yeah, and the national debt has increased 60%.

You can't point to any objective measure proving our standing in foreign affairs has improved and if anything his meddling in Libya and Egypt has weakend us or at least increased the instability in the area by increasing the power of jihadists such as the muslim brotherhood. Al Qaeda seems alive and well in Africa.

Last edited by MUTGR; 01-22-2013 at 07:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies