Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 04:47 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandochuck View Post
Somebody remind me of his presidential achievements that earn him this distinction.
I believe if you give handouts to fifty percent of the people, then fifty percent of the people will love you no matter what.
Well, he has driven union membership to it's lowest level in 70 years. That should count for something.

On the other hand, black unemployment is astronomical, but the Dems don't seem to care about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 04:50 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
America is doomed! Are liberals really this ignorant? Is the payoff
so great that they are willing to sell out the future of their children and
grandchildren? The brainwashing that has taken place is shocking!

Some reasons given:
“Mostly for bringing the country together.” Strike 1
“He got us out of debt.” Strike 2
“Everything he said we would do, he did.” "You're outa there!"

Where Will Obama Rank in Presidential History? | MRCTV
And Bush supports rate him as the best president too, so what's your point?

Old 01-23-2013, 04:50 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,659 times
Commies love a commie...

Old 01-23-2013, 04:52 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

We all knew that Liberals consider Barack Obama the Messiah. This is nothing new. But it is downright creepy, and quite frankly, makes me look at liberals with much more disdain and disrespect than ever before in my lifetime. No respect at all.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:53 PM

328 posts, read 682,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
They are the product of our great "reformed" education system.

Obama better than JFK, FDR, Lincoln ?
Obama hasn't done anything earth shattering IMHO to rate him in the top 10 IMHO.
He'll just go down in the history books as another President.
I was okay until you said JFK. And what did he do. Just because he was killed in office does not make him a great President, nor puts him in the same league as Lincoln, FDR, Washington, Jefferson. One could argue that he is perhaps among the worse 10 Presidents. Obama will also fall with the 10

Old 01-23-2013, 05:14 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Well, he has driven union membership to it's lowest level in 70 years. That should count for something.

On the other hand, black unemployment is astronomical, but the Dems don't seem to care about it.
As long as he keeps the free money coming, they don't want jobs. That's why they all agree with his plans to bring in millions more from south of the border to do all those jobs lazy Americans don't want to do and don't need to do with their plush unemployment handouts that Obama promises will go on indefinitely.

They can make more by not working since the average welfare household costs $62,000 a year to support than they could by working plus Obama is driving wages way down with his open borders.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:30 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

We all knew that Liberals consider Barack Obama the Messiah. This is nothing new. But it is downright creepy, and quite frankly, makes me look at liberals with much more disdain and disrespect than ever before in my lifetime. No respect at all.

Nah when someone promises all Americans Hope n' Change, and gave us grief and heartache, he ain't know one's Messiah.

When we have the people on welfare and food stamps that we do, children who are homeless, he is no Messiah.

When i still know americans out of work, beside the rosy outlook, he ain't no Messiah.

He is only a legend and a Messiah to himself, and to those who are foolishly naive.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:54 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
...and Bush supporters rate him...oh wait...what supporters?

Old 01-23-2013, 07:38 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,087,069 times
If I was black, I would believe he is the best in history. Reason being, he's done such a wonderful job for the blacks in the inner city. They only abort more of their own kind, there's not violence, they get the best education and have the best and highest paying jobs in the country.

Old 01-23-2013, 10:30 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandochuck View Post
Somebody remind me of his presidential achievements that earn him this distinction.
I believe if you give handouts to fifty percent of the people, then fifty percent of the people will love you no matter what.
Damn those retirees and disabled people for taking social security and disability support.

Got something behind those numbers other than talking points?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies