Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 01:04 AM

431 posts, read 474,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Personally I support Americans' right to own guns and womens' right to have an abortion. I don't see the connection between the two.
NO i dont either
one is garranteed by the constitution
the other is a matter of personal choice

' whats more of a contradition is christians are against abortion its *taken a life * but thats alright if its a person who holds differant views than them (war ) and of course capital punishment is also *taken a life .*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2013, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Ban pregnancy.

[and sex, too - it's dangerous]
i had sex with rosy palm when i was a kid yes its dangerous i now wear glasses

Old 01-24-2013, 01:15 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,196,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
so ... you're saying if they fail the background check, they should be forced to have the kid ?
If they are pregnant, they already have a "kid". The decision now is whether to raise them or murder them.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:19 AM

THE THING I FIND THE FUNNIEST is abortion is considered a SIN by the religious whackos expecially catholics yet who does the most SINNING **have abortions **?
stats prove most women having abortions admit to being catholics

funny world isnt it ??

Old 01-24-2013, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnA151 View Post
THE THING I FIND THE FUNNIEST is abortion is considered a SIN by the religious whackos expecially catholics yet who does the most SINNING **have abortions **?
stats prove most women having abortions admit to being catholics

funny world isnt it ??
If you regard legalized murder as funny, yes, it's hilarious. The thought of Auschwitz should evoke uncontrollable giggling.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:23 AM

408 posts, read 607,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
If you regard legalized muder funny, yes, it's hilarious. The thought of Auschwitz should evoke uncontrollable giggling.
No, the hypocrisy of feverishly religious folks is funny. But funny in the sense of broken down, absurd, oddly depressing.

Old 01-24-2013, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFTIMAGE View Post
No, the hypocrisy of feverishly religious folks is funny. But funny in the sense of broken down, absurd, oddly depressing.
Auschwitz! Ha! Made you laugh...

Old 01-24-2013, 03:50 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,462,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnA151 View Post
NO i dont either
one is garranteed by the constitution
the other is a matter of personal choice

' whats more of a contradition is christians are against abortion its *taken a life * but thats alright if its a person who holds differant views than them (war ) and of course capital punishment is also *taken a life .*
The difference between executing convicted criminals and killing unborn children ought to be fairly obvious. Now you may not agree that the fetus is an unborn child, and that's fine, but that's also a completely different argument. From the argument you made, your so-called "contradiction" is nonsense. You can't equate executing a mass murderer convicted in a court of law of heinous crimes with executing an infant whose only crime is inconveniencing its mother for a few months.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:15 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,239,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Before terminating a life, shouldn't we, as caring human beings know whether the woman is crazy, suffers from depression or has other mental issues?

Better yet.....universal background checks BEFORE being allowed to get pregnant!
When I read the OP, I LOL, thanks for giving me a laugh today, no matter how crazy the thread is.

Shouldn't conservatives be out pandering to blacks and Hispanics vying for the 2016 election?
We know cons won't get women voters with attitudes ideas such as the thread suggests.
Please conservatives, step out of the Neanderthal ages if you want to be considered relevant, and serious.
After all, you have got to be kidding.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:42 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,047,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Kind of weird how some people look for anything they can use to even up whatever arguement is going on that they don't like. Gun control, for example, and nothing to do with abortion but I guess it's the only thing certain folks can think of that "the other side" supports so we end up with stupid threads like this.
It has nothing to do with trying to even things up.

This was started to show the slippery slope of too much government involvement in our lives.

Any abortion restriction/regulation talk is immediately jumped on by the left as a "slippery slope". Abortion isn't a right....but is constitutionally protected.

Gun ownership on the other hand, is a right guaranteed by the "Bill of Rights".

In reality, the same lefties who are ALWAYS touting "social justice" for the "helpless" are all in favor of murdering the most helpless of all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies