Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 10:01 PM

4,688 posts, read 10,102,386 times

Advertisements

Once again democrats look like spineless little b*tches.

Republicans aren't really outraged about this. Just like when they weren't outraged when Republican Congressman on the right called Bill Clinton a rapist and a murderer for eight years. They certainly weren't outraged when Cheney told a Senator to go **** himself on the Senate floor. They don't give a damn about the state of discourse or anything else, not when Rush "take the bone out of your nose" Limbaugh is granted exclusive interviews to the Vice President still.

They are just looking for something, anything, to distract the US from talking about Iraq, or healthcare, or any other issue because the more this country does, the more of a landslide 2008 will be for Democrats.
Republicans can't defend their minority positions held only by their shrinking base, so they find something else to latch on, grab the fainting couch, and whine to everyone in the media about their delicate sensibilities.

And democrats, the morons that they are, keep falling for it. Every. damn. time.
If they had a pair, they should treat it with what it deserves. Laugh at the crybabies and move on to more important, grown-up things. Let the kids throw their tamper tantrums in the corner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2007, 10:42 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,118,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdiddy View Post
Once again democrats look like spineless little b*tches.

Republicans aren't really outraged about this. Just like when they weren't outraged when Republican Congressman on the right called Bill Clinton a rapist and a murderer for eight years. They certainly weren't outraged when Cheney told a Senator to go **** himself on the Senate floor. They don't give a damn about the state of discourse or anything else, not when Rush "take the bone out of your nose" Limbaugh is granted exclusive interviews to the Vice President still.

They are just looking for something, anything, to distract the US from talking about Iraq, or healthcare, or any other issue because the more this country does, the more of a landslide 2008 will be for Democrats.
Republicans can't defend their minority positions held only by their shrinking base, so they find something else to latch on, grab the fainting couch, and whine to everyone in the media about their delicate sensibilities.

And democrats, the morons that they are, keep falling for it. Every. damn. time.
If they had a pair, they should treat it with what it deserves. Laugh at the crybabies and move on to more important, grown-up things. Let the kids throw their tamper tantrums in the corner.
I agree for the most part------and, I am a registered Republican.

Old 10-24-2007, 09:08 AM

791 posts, read 2,222,151 times
Congress... 535 reasons to support term limits with NO benefits and NO grandfathering tenure. Send these spineless little b*tches and fainting couch whiners home NOW ! ! !

Old 10-24-2007, 10:58 AM

4,739 posts, read 10,433,497 times
AksarbeN - I think you should apologize for posting this BDS rant :lol:

"Georgie is going to Calif, and apology to the people that are fire victims for failure to have the national guard and reserves available to help control the fire."

The wildfires are burning at Camp Pendleton - home to tens of thousands of Marines - if military force could stop the fire, the Marines would stop it.

Old 10-24-2007, 11:09 AM

640 posts, read 461,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
What's up with the funky font, guy? Pass me whatever it is, looks like good stuff. So now Bush is "The Protector", too?
I'm not a guy. I'm a girl. And the font is called "Verdana" ~ one of the many choices offered by City-Data.

Old 10-24-2007, 03:47 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,867,365 times
Question It's all in what you want to hear!

Rumor has it that Pete Stark had his fingers crossed when he apologize! And like George ~ Pete can always tell us another story that is different at another time one that isn’t pressured on him to do so.

Old 10-24-2007, 06:13 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,433,497 times
AksarbeN - and like a correct Leftist, you'll believe it... Don't you ever get embarrassed for being so wrong, so often?

Old 10-24-2007, 06:36 PM

What makes me laugh is so many 'mainstream' attitudes that were 'far left' 50 years are almost 'right wing' now

Old 10-24-2007, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Dun View Post
I never bloged here for a reason. I prefer to absorb the wisdom, wit and reasonings of my fellow Americans. As you all already know we as a country are in more than dire straights. The words spoken by this "Elected" official are inexcuseable and cause for an immediate recall of his position. On the other hand our "President", Mr. Bush should be removed immediately. With that said the previous 8 Presidents of our country should be tried for treason. The future looks bleek indeed. For all of the "Canidates" running for our highest office, we need but take pause and excercise our writting skills for a "Canidate" whom should be drafted as the leader of the free world, a write in canidate...someone like George Will. We are all taught at an early age that the best and the brightest of us are the most likely to succeed and as adults we are "Inspired" to vote for the best, the brightest and the most capable.

"IT IS TIME TO LOOK OUTSIDE OF THE PROVERBILE BOX!"

If not, within 5 years our country will be lost or at best:

1) We will speak Spanish more often than not.

2) There will be a Mosque in every city in North America, Mexico and Canada.

3) The United States of America will either be at Civil War or simply cease to exist.

My fellow Americans... THIS IS A CRY IN THE WILDERNESS FOR "MY" COUNTRY. Get involved, get rid of the "Characters" that claim that the will fight for the people.( We can fight for ourselves) Vote for the best and the brightest. Stop thowings stones and pick up a shovel and help. We either work together or we parish together.

God Bless Everyone and for all our sakes DO NOT vote for Hillary.
The ball of change has been set in motion; shall we say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies