Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 06:39 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,285,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiph View Post
Replace it with a culture that's less violent and doesn't promote tearing each-other down. So yes, I guess that would be "white culture" then.
Tell that to the Native Americans that you see all over the country, or better yet the Africans that they brought over on the slave ships about the "peaceful white culture". Maybe we should follow the lead of our "leaders" ans invade and bomb smaller and weaker countries full of yellow, brown and black people that is a better example of a non-violent "white culture". The chickens have indeed come home to roost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2013, 09:49 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,438,574 times
Government has created the baby daddy, instead of the father, with their nanny I'll take care of you stance.

Old 02-05-2013, 06:39 AM

770 posts, read 1,127,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
And replaced with what? Your culture? African culture, oh thats right it was taken from them in the first place. I like how whites downplay the fact that this country is founded on violence and repression of others. They did nothing until it hits home (see current school murders) but yet it is easy to blame those who are at the bottom of the economic scale and are the most repressed for the violence. Who controls the laws and the media often controls the behavior of the masses.
Stop whining. Look at Europe and oppression! OMG. Ever hear of the 30 years war, the 100 years War, The Napoleonic Wars, the Roman Wars of conquest of Gaul and Germania and widespread slavery of WHITE PEOPLE (shocking I know), etc. etc. etc. White people have murdered MILLIONS of other white people in just WWII alone. Hitler killed over six million WHITE JEWS, Stalin murdered up to 35 Million whilte and astatic peoples in his purges, never mind Poles, Croats, etc. I guess White people are good at killing and enslaving--each other and other races.

Face it, humans are violent. Unfortunately for those who never left Africa, they fell victim to other cultures who advanced technologically/socially/politically/economically. Read Guns, Germs and Steel.

Instead of complaining, fix your subculture! Take care of your children and stop leaving to those brave single mothers and aunties who are stuck raising kids without fathers. That is the key to the future.

The only thing holding you back is YOU.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster Ave Guy View Post
Stop whining. Look at Europe and oppression! OMG. Ever hear of the 30 years war, the 100 years War, The Napoleonic Wars, the Roman Wars of conquest of Gaul and Germania and widespread slavery of WHITE PEOPLE (shocking I know), etc. etc. etc. White people have murdered MILLIONS of other white people in just WWII alone. Hitler killed over six million WHITE JEWS, Stalin murdered up to 35 Million whilte and astatic peoples in his purges, never mind Poles, Croats, etc. I guess White people are good at killing and enslaving--each other and other races.

Face it, humans are violent. Unfortunately for those who never left Africa, they fell victim to other cultures who advanced technologically/socially/politically/economically. Read Guns, Germs and Steel.

Instead of complaining, fix your subculture! Take care of your children and stop leaving to those brave single mothers and aunties who are stuck raising kids without fathers. That is the key to the future.

The only thing holding you back is YOU.
That is the probelm in a nutshell! See how easy it is for you to ASS ume that all blacks fit that sterotype. What gives you the slightest inclination that I do not take care of my children? come to think of it how do you know if I'm married or not?

As for your comparision to slavery in other parts of the world and historically, there is none. In all of the other cases whites have been allowed to get themselves together and start over, blacks in this country have not and even when we have had peaceful leaders who tried to do what you described they were murdered by the very same people that complain about blacks being the probelm in the first place.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:38 PM

3,740 posts, read 3,061,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
Bill Cosby has always made a lot of sense, and he is outspoken about this issue, always has been.

Always been a fan. My aunt met him back in the 80s when she was a blackjack dealer at the Hilton in Vegas, and said he was such a nice man. Still have his autograph.
We used to listen to his LP records. Buck Buck Number one.

He speaks truth, perhaps not everything is on his radar, but what he says seems to ring true.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:34 AM

Quote:
That is the probelm in a nutshell! See how easy it is for you to ASS ume that all blacks fit that sterotype. What gives you the slightest inclination that I do not take care of my children? come to think of it how do you know if I'm married or not?

As for your comparision to slavery in other parts of the world and historically, there is none. In all of the other cases whites have been allowed to get themselves together and start over, blacks in this country have not and even when we have had peaceful leaders who tried to do what you described they were murdered by the very same people that complain about blacks being the probelm in the first place.
Whites have been 'allowed' to hit the restart button? Please, read some history, and not slanted victimhood history.

I have no idea of your family status or lack thereof; I am only responding to the people I know in my life and what researchers/socialogists have seen--Black Americans are having children out of wedlock--approaching almost 75%. That is not a positive trend.

The Question is: Why is this not widely discussed and made an issue of major importance by Black Liberals like Jesse Jackson (oh wait, he is part of the problem), the very quiet Al Sharpton, Al Veron, etc. Black AMericans must fix this---white Americans cannot. And throwing more money at it only makes it worse.

This problem is like the big elephant in the room that no Black person of substance wants to discuss, in particular infront of a white audience.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster Ave Guy View Post
Whites have been 'allowed' to hit the restart button? Please, read some history, and not slanted victimhood history.

Whites were slaves i.e indentured servants but after their servitude was up they were admitted back into mainstream society, it took blacks almost 200 years just to be able to vote without being harassed. How is that for a "restart"

I have no idea of your family status or lack thereof; I am only responding to the people I know in my life and what researchers/socialogists have seen--Black Americans are having children out of wedlock--approaching almost 75%. That is not a positive trend.

Have you ever taken statistics? Proably not because if you had you would know that all that it takes is to omit or add data to get any results that you want. For instance, the 75% include all blacks or bi-racial blacks? Does include upper middle class black who tend to be married verses poor blacks who rarely get married before having children? Does that include common-law marriages or not? Does it include those who have kids and get married later? You can't answer these questions because you looked at the numbers and took them point blank. Do you realize that racist organizations do the exact same thing to prove their point about blacks?

The Question is: Why is this not widely discussed and made an issue of major importance by Black Liberals like Jesse Jackson (oh wait, he is part of the problem), the very quiet Al Sharpton, Al Veron, etc. Black AMericans must fix this---white Americans cannot. And throwing more money at it only makes it worse.

Why is it that anyone who questions anything that white america does that is against blacks and someone stands up for it they are considered to be the probelm? These men only go where they are requested by families but of course you did not know that either What money is being "thrown"? I see the vast amount of money being made through false incarcerations but major companies. I see money being diverted from inner city schools. I see misinformed whites blame AA for them not getting hired over a more qualified minority i.e white woman. I have yet to see money being "thrown" to solve any probelm that black america has.

This problem is like the big elephant in the room that no Black person of substance wants to discuss, in particular infront of a white audience.
I don't see any white person with the balls to want to hear it and take it seriously

Old 02-11-2013, 06:18 AM

Quote:
I don't see any white person with the balls to want to hear it and take it seriously

Please, please think critically and stop whining. You won't fix anything if you don't acknowledge the issues and fix them.

Old 02-11-2013, 06:30 AM

67,652 posts, read 60,487,843 times
Quote:
So are you saying that the illegitimacy rate in the AA community is not a serious problem? Are you saying that most AA kids are born in a marriage scenario? Are you saying that the high illegitimacy rate in the AA community is acceptable? Are you saying it's someone else's fault? What?

Address the issue rather than throwing up a smokescreen.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:50 AM

Quote:

Yes, I have to agree with you, its CLEAR you can't see on purpose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies