Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2013, 03:12 PM

918 posts, read 816,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I wish Obama would just try........ In a week he would be in a prison waiting his trail for treason. In a month he would have a new puppet string around his friggin neck.

And all these people would be morning his death
VIDEO: Brawl Erupts At Food Stamp Office | Welfare | Fox Nation
Well Mac, you've touched upon the nerve that scares the insurgency to the left. You see they know that we to the right are the ones who support the good olde Second Amendment and are the same ones over the years who have armed ourselves accordingly, just in case of trouble. Matter of fact I just ordered myself a new crossbow and it's it'll be here next week. Since I'm an aged old fart now it's only an 80lb. pull, but What the Hell., it'll still go in the front and stick out the back for fun and picture-taking!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 03:13 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,172,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am sorry.....
I'm sorry too. I'm sorry the National Guard was issued bullets.

BTW: Did you vote for Nixon? I bet you did. Had he not ordered the illegal invasion of Cambodia, and sent THOUSANDS of men to their deaths in Vietnam..... that protest would never have happened.

So while you complain about Obama and make your very odd posts about imagining he's going to have the National Guard fire on civilians.... just remember it DID happen under one President. And he was a conservative named Richard Nixon. Yep, Roy. The conservatives righties (including you) gave us the President who led the nation in students killed by the National Guard.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:14 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
Awful pathetic response of pure 'diversion'.
It's Obozo now, not Tricky-Dicky. Put up or go back to your sandbox and suffer some Nixonian "benign neglect" until you mature some.
Don't you think that a president who considers American citizens to be a threat could be considered paranoid?

Old 01-26-2013, 03:20 PM

Default That's NOT the real question though

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
To see how the military would react just look at past history, thats the best indicator....

What was the Civil War? Canadians against Mexicans?

Seeing how 50% of Americans hate the other 50%, liberal progressives hate conservatives, northerners hate southerners, east coasters hate west coasters, college kiddies hate blue collar workers, normal people hate GBTL people...

IMO? Yes Americans will fire on other Americans....
The real question is that when that first incident starts and they find themselves being FIRED BACK AT...what will they do!

Will they stand and fight against brother AND sister Americans?
Will they turn on those screaming out orders to them?
OR
Will they drop their weapons, wave the white flag AND join up with us?

You can believe that Obozo and his elite pals wonder that same thing and it's why they are furthering this agenda they do.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Don't you think that a president who considers American citizens to be a threat could be considered paranoid?
Of course! All tyrants suffer paranoia, because they fear that at some point those who they are trying to subjugate will GET IT and turn on them. And it's a real and justified paranoia.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:24 PM

83 posts, read 47,591 times
Quote:
The president's paranoia reminds me of a man who occupied the same position 40 years ago.

Maybe the president's men will goof up and burglarize an office.
I would fire on them.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:25 PM

Hmnn - I hadn't heard about this.

Interesting.

'Routine' Burglary at Romney's Presidential Headquarters - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|News, Weather, Sports

Old 01-26-2013, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refresh1 View Post
I would fire on them.
Who?

Old 01-26-2013, 03:29 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
What's interesting about a burglary that took place in 2007, and how is it related to this already nonsense thread?

Old 01-26-2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
What's interesting about a burglary that took place in 2007, and how is it related to this already nonsense thread?
I don't know how it relates in particular - that depends on the motives behind the burglary.

I do find it interesting however, and saw no reason to start a thread, so I put it here.

We are discussing paranoia after all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies