Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will a civil war occur
No, they are all talk, this is nonsense race baiting 41 66.13%
Yes, there will be a civil war and the rebels will be crushed like their confederate forefathers 6 9.68%
Yes, there will be a civil war and they will be victorious 15 24.19%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 10:38 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Game. Set. Match.

Next time you accuse the liberals of loving terrorists, I'll bring this post up.

Disgraceful. McVeigh was no hero, he was a murderer, period..no different than the terrorists that flew those jets into he Towers and Pentagon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2013, 10:43 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,755,977 times
No better than those terrorists that shot a 14 year old boy in the back and his mother in the face while holding a baby,no better than the terrorists that murdered women and children by setting fire to their home....just because they have a badge doesn't mean it gives them the right to do those things. They are no better.McVeigh just evened the score some.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
No better than those terrorists that shot a 14 year old boy in the back and his mother in the face while holding a baby,no better than the terrorists that murdered women and children by setting fire to their home....just because they have a badge doesn't mean it gives them the right to do those things. They are no better.McVeigh just evened the score some.

So, in your world, the Al Qaeda terrorists were justified in killing over 2K people? Really? Blowing up a building evens no score, pal. It's murder, plain and simple.

Great, another "patriot" heard from.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:49 AM

490 posts, read 650,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Obviously you are going to get a bunch of replies from leftists who will simply take this thread as an opportunity to bash conservatives without giving any serious thought as to why this situation is happening. But the fact is that there have been any number of liberal Presidents and liberal Congresses in history that didn't spark this reaction. And it isn't simply anti-Obamaism either, as Obama's first election didn't prompt this strong reaction either.

You demonstrate your own lack of understanding of the real issues here when you imply there's a contradiction here between liberals being anti-American but conservatives wanting to succede. There isn't. The people who want to succede are doing it precisely because they are patriotic Americans. What you're leaving out here is that it isn't simply that libearls are anti-America, it is that liberals are violating the constitution that they took an oath to uphold. Obama took an oath to uphold the 2nd amendment, then supported legislation to restrict it. Now I don't advocate succession, but neither will I push these peoples' legitimate concerns aside and simply call them hypocritical whackos either.

It is simple fact that Obama is abusing the Presidency. He tries to legislate through executive order, he publicly calls American citizens "the enemy", he refuses to negotiate in good faith, he's been caught on tape offering to cooperate with our enemies and insulting our allies, etc. The fact that he was re-elected after doing things that would have been major scandals had any previous President done them indicates that some of the exact same things our constitution was drafted to prevent have now become accepted norms and business as usual in the government that constitution was supposed to establish and guide.

So it is no wonder that there have arisen people who wish to start anew with a government that actually respects that constitution.
I sure wish you would fact check what sounds like opinions that you are trying to pass off as facts. "it's a simple fact that Obama is abusing he Presidency". What are you using to verify and measure that simple fact?

Old 01-27-2013, 10:49 AM

2,836 posts, read 3,495,723 times
John Brown is dead, RebelYell14. The way you're going, you will share his fate, but not his fame.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:51 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
John Brown is dead, RebelYell14. The way you're going, you will share his fate, but not his fame.
Nah, he is just another internet Rambo. Talks a big game online, but never going to follow through in real life.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Millions of more guns in the hands of patriots. States refusing to comply with the communists in Washington. Citizens waking up to the fact their wealth is being redistributed to deadbeats.

I hope the communist agenda continues, it is the best way for Americans to wake up to what has happened to this once great republic.
Life has never been better for me. How do you explain that? I keep waiting for all the doom and gloom but each morning the sun is there and the birds are chirping.

Old 01-27-2013, 10:56 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,755,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
So, in your world, the Al Qaeda terrorists were justified in killing over 2K people? Really? Blowing up a building evens no score, pal. It's murder, plain and simple.

Great, another "patriot" heard from.
Justified? Eh that's a hard one. Seeing how 1. I don't think they did it and 2. You bomb someone's country,occupy it,murder their children and families you are going to create terrorists...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
John Brown was a POS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Nah, he is just another internet Rambo. Talks a big game online, but never going to follow through in real life.
Ah damn I thought I had the mind read on ignore...oh well will fix that now...

Old 01-27-2013, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Scanning this thread lets me know that the Marxists have done a great job indoctrinating our population.

A split is inevitable, whether its in 2 years or 20. Luckily the liberal side of the aisle is full of deadbeat, dependent blacks, white urban/suburban hipsters, and illegal aliens. It's not on the same universe as the union during the civil war. Everyone lived tough lives back then and were self-reliant.
What about me? I'm black, dependent on nobody but my employer. Just about to close on a big house. Never been in jail, 1 ticket my whole life. Never done an illegal drug in my life. I know a lot of blacks the same way.
Does that make me white?

Old 01-27-2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Justified? Eh that's a hard one. Seeing how 1. I don't think they did it and 2. You bomb someone's country,occupy it,murder their children and families you are going to create terrorists...

John Brown was a POS.

Ah damn I thought I had the mind read on ignore...oh well will fix that now...

OK, Rebel, you've made your position clear, you support terrorists. Sad.

Last edited by carterstamp; 01-27-2013 at 11:08 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies