Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 10:34 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,756,162 times

Advertisements

Here Are All The Children Murdered By Drone Strikes At The Hands Of Obama - informationliberation

Take a look obama lovers....this is what your messiah has done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2013, 10:43 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
War is unpleasant, collateral damage and loss of life happens.

Please spare us the fake outrage.

BushCrimes — Bush's Iraq Murders: Proof of Guilt

Quote:
Bush's "phony facts" in the Clean Break plan were editorially endorsed as published by the Wall Street Journal (public domain) on July 10, 1996. Neocons publicly urged the same criminal Iraq war crime attack plan on Clinton in 1998 in full page, public domain news ads: Clinton declined. The news media's inattention to those facts directly enabled Bush's Iraq war!
Quote:
This actual true, but inconceivable, unreported story is of an ex-President's deliberate mass murder of 4,450 American troops under his command, his severe wounding of another 650,000 US troops, and the murder by him of 800,000 innocent civilians during an ultimate $3 trillion unjustified, illegal war. This story is hundreds of magnitudes bigger in scope than all the Pentagon Papers, 2012 Election, and the Watergate Cover Up stories combined.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:51 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,549,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post

Exactly! I find it humorous that out of nowhere this outrage began. People are getting so desperate trying to pin crap on the president. Any reasonable person can see right through it.

I predict that next week we will hear how the Navy's activities in the Persian Gulf are harming native sea creatures and that Obama doesn't care about the environment.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:56 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:

Strange i did not know we were at war with pakistan

Old 01-25-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
Exactly! I find it humorous that out of nowhere this outrage began. People are getting so desperate trying to pin crap on the president. Any reasonable person can see right through it.

I predict that next week we will hear how the Navy's activities in the Persian Gulf are harming native sea creatures and that Obama doesn't care about the environment.
The other side of the coin is that the very people that America is hunting, are hiding behind women's skirts and children. What are our troops supposed to do? helicopter into a terrorist's zone and ask them to remove the children so they can have a clean kill?

The battle situations are ridiculous. Maybe when the terrorist organizations learn that America will still go after them, they'll quit hiding behind skirts and kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Strange i did not know we were at war with pakistan
Then you don't understand the battle or the war on terrorism. Early on, the previous administration said America would go after terrorists no matter where they were, and this administration has carried the flame.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:00 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,756,162 times
Quote:

I am no fan of bush either. Try them both for crimes against humanity along with Clinton. Its amusing to me that it takes normal every day folks like me to see all he is doing is creating more terrorists...kill my kid and wife what the hell I got to live for? Of course I am going to try and take as many Americans out as I can.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
The other side of the coin is that the very people that America is hunting, are hiding behind women's skirts and children. What are our troops supposed to do? helicopter into a terrorist's zone and ask them to remove the children so they can have a clean kill?

The battle situations are ridiculous. Maybe when the terrorist organizations learn that America will still go after them, they'll quit hiding behind skirts and kids.

Then you don't understand the battle or the war on terrorism. Early on, the previous administration said America would go after terrorists no matter where they were, and this administration has carried the flame.
But the president will not call it a war on terrorism

Old 01-25-2013, 11:05 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
then we need to try George Washington for war crimes. Since he was "responsible" for the death of many British Soldiers

then we need to try Abe Lincoln for war crimes. he was responsible for the death of many americans.

Then we need to try Harry Truman for war crimes, he was responsible for the death of many Koreans.

Can we also mention the amount of death of innocent children in the vietnam war?

Again, faux outrage to pin anything on Obama, yet the nutjobs conveniently ignore all of the death that has happened through our history.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
I am no fan of bush either. Try them both for crimes against humanity along with Clinton. Its amusing to me that it takes normal every day folks like me to see all he is doing is creating more terrorists...kill my kid and wife what the hell I got to live for? Of course I am going to try and take as many Americans out as I can.
Then you too as a citizen do not understand the war on terrorism either.

This all began way back in time, way before Bush 43.

It has mostly to do with American foreign policy.
Iran hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
But the president will not call it a war on terrorism
You missed it then. I can't help you unless you help yourself, please, use a google search or something, I won't do any homework for you, I have enough to do now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aslpCumtLUs

Old 01-25-2013, 11:06 AM

Quote:

Did i miss the congressional authorization on the war with Pakistan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies