Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 05:50 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,053,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Most people on this site are atheist.

You would be better posting this in the religious section of the forum, but even there you would probably have a difficult time finding anybody who took the Garden of Eden story literally.

If the Bible gets re-written, it will be mandated changes to the verses dealing with homosexuality i.e. the Queen James Bible. Those are the most politically incorrect verses in the entire Bible.
Not only that, but politically correct as well.

Unfortunately, most women and liberal men can't handle politically incorrect Bible verses. So they retort to bashing religion and the Bible. No wonder society is where it's headed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 05:53 PM

420 posts, read 334,976 times
Where are these feminists, and why do they frighten you? I've never met any. Do they hold secret meetings? Do they travel incognito? Maybe all those young hotties from the "... Gone Wild" videos? Yep, gotta be them. First they burned their bras, now they just flash.

Personally, I like Aerosmith's version of the apple story.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:06 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,145,664 times
Lol +1 rep for hilarity.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:13 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
There it is... the classic "you can't get laid" insult that feminists always resort to when they realize there is no logical way to explain their thinking.
No logical way to explain that Encino truly and honestly believes that women are the cause of everything that is wrong in the world? I will agree with you on that. There is no logical way to explain that thinking.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:59 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,753 times
the problem with feminists is that they think men and women are exactly the same - that's a bad start.

Old 01-26-2013, 07:03 PM

724 posts, read 592,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
next thing feminists do will be to reverse the rules of dating.

women will go around picking up men and offering them cash for sex

how about it?

that would be true equality
That sounds awesome!

Old 01-26-2013, 07:15 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,180,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
No logical way to explain that Encino truly and honestly believes that women are the cause of everything that is wrong in the world? I will agree with you on that. There is no logical way to explain that thinking.
I believe he did try to explain it logically. The comment about how a woman would never be in his bed, that was a low blow that had nothing to do with the topic and was clearly just an attempt to insult him.

I don't agree with him that women are the cause of everything wrong, but to his credit, he did try and explain it. I also don't agree with the feminists who imply that men are the cause of everything wrong. But i'd give Encino more respect than the feminists. At least he tried to explain his position. The feminists just insult men rather than providing a logical explanation for their views. Is it because deep down, they realize their whole agenda is one-sided BS?

Old 01-26-2013, 07:20 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Of course both ate the fruit. But it was she who first ate it and then she gave the fruit to the man, who didn't know which fruit it came from, and then that's when humanity when in a downward spiral. She knew exactly that it was the forbidden fruit, but she didn't care.

Many Christians would debate my views saying both are responsible, but that's how I see it. That's why society and humanity are the way they are today.
Love your interpretation. Now ~ where is that evidence you mentioned?

I didn't see it in your post.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:12 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
I believe he did try to explain it logically. The comment about how a woman would never be in his bed, that was a low blow that had nothing to do with the topic and was clearly just an attempt to insult him.

I don't agree with him that women are the cause of everything wrong, but to his credit, he did try and explain it. I also don't agree with the feminists who imply that men are the cause of everything wrong. But i'd give Encino more respect than the feminists. At least he tried to explain his position. The feminists just insult men rather than providing a logical explanation for their views. Is it because deep down, they realize their whole agenda is one-sided BS?
I've seen feminists on this board eloquently argue their positions and they're just called feminazis or some other derogatory term. I've completely given up on arguing sensibly with certain posters because it's absolutely pointless.

There's not a damn thing I could say that would ever change your mind about women, so why bother trying? I'll focus on other things instead.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:49 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,729,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
the problem with feminists is that they think men and women are exactly the same - that's a bad start.
Men and women are not the same. Men have a penis and testicles, women have a vagina and a ovaries. Both have nipples and a butt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies