Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2013, 09:24 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,730,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Au contraire. I just can't stand whiners of either gender. I think people need to put on their pants, buckle their belts, and move on. Unless someone is old, a child, disabled mentally or physically, poor, or going through a lot of s***, I have little patience with whiners. Don't expect me to.
Surely you see the hypocrisy in whining about whiners ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2013, 09:41 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,732,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Surely you see the hypocrisy in whining about whiners ?
I'm saying that whiners are losers. They're like children, weepy, snot-nosed, and blaming others for their plight in life. Whiners need to take responsibility for their lives, but they refuse. Again, if they're disabled, poor, old, if they're children, or suffering from gigantic setbacks or a history of setbacks, it's a different story. However, if they have all their limbs, are capable, and merely whining for the purpose of blaming others for their refusal to get on with life, I can't offer them respect or tolerance.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:43 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Feminists have already re-written hundreds of years of history in this country. In reality, before modern technology, the vast majority of both men and women had miserable lives. But feminism has changed American history into a narrative where all men got rich by a society-wide oppression of all women.

So i think i figured it out. I figured out what the feminists are going to do next. In fact, i would not at all be surprised if a feminist has tried to do this already.

They are going to re-write the Bible. They will go back to the Garden of Eden, and change the story so that only Adam disobeyed God. They will re-write it in a manner that makes Eve completely innocent and pure.

That's my prediction for the next chapter in the one-sided feminist tale of life. What do you all think?
Woa...good to know you are so well tuned in to your femine side.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:05 AM

Quote:
I'm saying that whiners are losers.
So stop whining about these men, and you won't feel like such a loser.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:13 AM

Quote:
So stop whining about these men, and you won't feel like such a loser.
When are they going to take responsibility for their own lives and stop blaming the world?

Old 01-28-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
When are they going to take responsibility for their own lives and stop blaming the world?
When are you going to stop whining about traits you don't like ?

Suck it up and act like a big girl, there are all sorts of men out there.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:28 AM

Quote:

When they take responsibility for themselves, and stop blaming others for their failures. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE AND STOP BLAMING THE WORLD FOR YOUR FAILURES.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:10 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:

She wasn't whining - "oh woe is me; all men are bad and out to get all women" ~ that's how I think of whining.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:17 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
I have daughters...
I do as well. And if this:

Quote:
Female Empowerment = Justification for women to ape the worst characteristics of men and behave promiscuously.

Grrl Power = Justification for girls treat boys with no respect other than as potential hook-ups.
...is what you teach them feminism is about, or if this is what you've conveyed are your feelings on the subject, I feel sorry for yours.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:20 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
I do as well. And if this:

...is what you teach them feminism is about, or if this is what you've conveyed are your feelings on the subject, I feel sorry for yours.
Yea, well thats ok, perhaps yours can work for mine someday.
They are confident, assertive and don't maker excuses or look at themselves as disadvantaged.

They respect themselves and they respect others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies