Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 04:46 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,247,282 times

Advertisements

resistance is not futile but the most effective will be civil disobediance.
the gun grab is already beginning. if they succeed in the gun grab what follows will be much much worse.
for 10 years they tried to take the culture religion and weapons of the people of the mideast away and failed. they would like to go after the guns and bible people here. why not so far? bek they failed in the mideast bek of the assault weapons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 04:47 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,765,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
If it didn't matter, you guys wouldn't constantly be faking them.

So then stop faking quotations.

You guys?

You mean Americans who want their rights protected?
You mean the citizens who still believe the original premise of the Constitution makes America exceptional?
You mean the one's who want to stave off tyrany and would die to protect our (and your) rights?

You me those "guys"?

Yes, I'm one of those guys, and I didn't misquote anyone.

But then, you only wanted to deflect the point anyway, because you're one of those guys.

Old 01-26-2013, 04:47 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,224,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
Good. You'll reenact the Ruby Ridge and Waco massacre; and good riddance.
Well, nobody really wanted that to occur, or reoccur, but law enforcement has new tools to use against combatants.
On or in another thread, I pointed this out, but my message somehow didn't make it. But if government really did want to confiscate weapons, they would or will, and not much will stop them.

watch the video in this link.

The TacArm Video - YouTube

The TacArm Video Demo | BLUtube

Old 01-26-2013, 04:48 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,048,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Doesn't matter.
Then stop making up fake quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz
Come to MY House and attempt to take what is not yours be it, corn on the cob or my guns, and You will get told to leave, and you will leave. Warm or cold matters not to me.
Put that back in your pants. Nobody's coming to take your guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz
What is it about SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand?
I understand it completely. So does the Supreme Court. To whit:

Quote:
Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

Old 01-26-2013, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Then don't read it kid. I didn't write the quotations I copied them from the article which you would know if you had actually read it.
Yes, and by doing so you demonstrated a critical inability to tell whether or not what you were copying and pasting is bull****.

And when you copied and pasted it, you embraced the bull**** and made it your own.

Old 01-26-2013, 04:51 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,765,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
They aren't coming for your guns.

But IF, hypothetically, they did, you ought to thank them for saving you from yourself.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -Reagan

It's people like you who would actually thank the government for saving you from yourself.

I'd rather save us from people who believe the government will save anyone.

Old 01-26-2013, 04:53 PM

1,442 posts, read 2,559,257 times
I am no survivalist, whacko, pull my gun out of my cold dead hand type, but a question to those who hautily assert that the might US will quickly squelch any rebellion: How about Egypt? How did that work out for Mubarak. Khaddaffi had an iron hand on Libya - what was the end result? An how about strong men Assad, and the Shah of Iran? How did the Soviet-backed Poland fare when a bunch of unionist decided to rebel? All it took was internal rebels to not only resist, but OVERTHROW these regimes - so don't give me no crap about how the US is any different. The people are a mighty force that an unconstitional and authoritarian US government cannot easily thwart.

Old 01-26-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
You guys?
Yes. You guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h
You mean Americans who want their rights protected?
No. I mean you guys.

Quote:
You mean the citizens who still believe the original premise of the Constitution makes America exceptional?
No. I mean YOU guys.

Quote:
You mean the one's who want to stave off tyrany and would die to protect our (and your) rights?
Oh, no, no, no. I know those guys. I'm talking about you guys.

Quote:
Yes, I'm one of those guys, and I didn't misquote anyone.
No you're not one of those guys. I actua;lly know those guys because I served with them. And no you didn't "misquote" anybody. You posted the totally fake quotes that you guys seem to have a compulsion to invent... almost certainly because you can't find any genuine quotes from the founding fathers that actually agree with you.

You guys are total phonies, and were the Feds ever to come for your guns (which they're not, but let's pretend for a moment) you would pee your pants.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAtoCNC View Post
I am no survivalist, whacko, pull my gun out of my cold dead hand type, but a question to those who hautily assert that the might US will quickly squelch any rebellion: How about Egypt? How did that work out for Mubarak. Khaddaffi had an iron hand on Libya - what was the end result? An how about strong men Assad, and the Shah of Iran? How did the Soviet-backed Poland fare when a bunch of unionist decided to rebel? All it took was internal rebels to not only resist, but OVERTHROW these regimes - so don't give me no crap about how the US is any different. The people are a mighty force that an unconstitional and authoritarian US government cannot easily thwart.
I can only be bemused by the hopeless clulessness that must have led you to choose those examples.

Egypt was not an armed revolution and the military stayed out of it and stayed in power.

Khaddaffi was defeated by the combined Air Forces of NATO.

Assad is currently still slaughtering his opposition.

The Shah was deposed politically, and not by an armed revolution. The tiny amount of street fighting that took place was long after the Shah had already fled the country.

Poland broke free from the Warsaw PAct when Russia simply let them. It was also not an armed revolution.

And more importantly, in none of these countries was "the opposition" a tiny nutburger fringe.

Perhaps you should learn to count.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:28 PM

29,198 posts, read 22,258,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Then don't read it kid. I didn't write the quotations I copied them from the article which you would know if you had actually read it.
So the article was wrong. Do you ever check your sources, or do you always take them at face value? The second is how stupid rumors are spread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies