Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 01:18 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,247,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
That's very gracious of you. A thread like this actually takes a lot of effort from a person like him. First, he must read. Yes, just a headline, but it is reading, nonetheless. Then, he must summon a good deal of the cognitive power he possesses to process this: "Me like guns. Me no want ban guns. Me no like gun banners. Me need find other way people die. Then me have to say, 'If you want ban guns, you must want to ban dese other things!' Now, me got find some thing bad where people die. Here is. People die in nightclub. You. You gun banners. You want ban guns so you must want to ban night clubs. People die in night clubs so you must want ban them things too!"
Clearly racist. I am not Asian so I am not offended.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2013, 01:19 PM

1,320 posts, read 1,247,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Should this thread be banned?
Only if you're liberal

Old 01-27-2013, 01:20 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,155,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Should this thread be banned?
I we ban dumb threads, only dummies will start threads, or something to that effect.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post
Right-wing neanderthals have now been elevated to racial status? Perfect, how long before they become a protected class? Can we protect them all the way to the panhandle of Idaho?

Old 01-27-2013, 01:24 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Only if you're liberal
or you're opposed to gun restrictions/regulations.

i don't think you get it but your thread is an argument FOR restrictions and regulations.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:25 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,187 times
Quote:
Nope, but that's why there are laws regulating how many people can be in a club, how many exits there are, and the the exit signs are illuminated. So clubs should not be banned, but certainly should be regulated.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:29 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Lol

Fire and death are natural. Guns are not, they are man made for the purpose to kill and Vehicles have more regulation than Guns, kind of a problem if you ask me.

Yet vehicles kill 1000x's more people in the USA than guns and they are very regulated. More regulations on one thing and less on another. The one with more regulations harm and kill more than the deadlier one with less regulation.

I guess if we used our guns as much as we do our cars and trucks, that number would be reversed, since guns are made to kill.
We should ban vehicles.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
Nope, but that's why there are laws regulating how many people can be in a club, how many exits there are, and the the exit signs are illuminated. So clubs should not be banned, but certainly should be regulated.
It's a slippery slope. First you start out telling businesses they can't have more than 500 people in a 50 x 75 room. Next thing you know, the state is telling people how many Boilermakers they can have, mandating low-flow spigots, forcing you to give up your second-born and sending you to Obama/holder re-education camps if you refuse to comply.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:32 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,187 times
Quote:
I think he was going for caveman not Asian.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Yet vehicles kill 1000x's more people in the USA than guns and they are very regulated. More regulations on one thing and less on another. The one with more regulations harm and kill more than the deadlier one with less regulation.

I guess if we used our guns as much as we do our cars and trucks, that number would be reversed, since guns are made to kill.
We should ban vehicles.
There's a particular genius on this very forum who believes there are more regulations upon gun ownership than on automobile ownership and operation. On a scale of 0-1,000,000, take a wild guess as to how much evidence he has provided of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies