Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 09:06 PM

15 posts, read 11,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
That's true for every religion. If you pick and choose what aspects of the bible you follow, you're not a true christian.

Well then according to your logic, 90% of modern Christians aren't true christians.

But it has no concern to me, because I'm not a Christian and I think all religion is b.s.

However, I have no beef with any other religion, because in this day and age, right now in 2013 no other religion in the world is commenting violent acts of destruction, rape, murder, and crimes against humanity and destroying basic human rights like islam is. If I lived in the middle ages then I'd probably have a problem with Christianity. But its 2013 and Every other culture has progressed and moved passed their barbaric past. Why not islam? Because there is no room for progress, there is no room for change. They will be stuck in the 7th century forever, until that plague is finally wiped off the face of this world.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:07 PM

15 posts, read 11,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
the overthrow of the host state is part of the religious practice. they have a solution for this in the mideast immediate execution, keeps the local royalty in power, when they get lax they fall.
So true. It was a mistake to remove saddam and other dictators. Those people need a brutal leader to keep em in check.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:08 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveragain27 View Post
Well then according to your logic, 90% of modern Christians aren't true christians.
More like 99%. Just like 99% of "muslims" are not true muslims.

Quote:
However, I have no beef with any other religion, because in this day and age, right now in 2013 no other religion in the world is commenting violent acts of destruction, rape, murder, and crimes against humanity and destroying basic human rights like islam is. If I lived in the middle ages then I'd probably have a problem with Christianity. But its 2013 and Every other culture has progressed and moved passed their barbaric past. Why not islam? Because there is no room for progress, there is no room for change. They will be stuck in the 7th century forever, until that plague is finally wiped off the face of this world.
Do you ignore the violence committed by the USA, Russia, Israel, France, Great Britain, Serbia to name a few (past 20 years).

Old 01-27-2013, 09:11 PM

468 posts, read 553,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveragain27 View Post
Wow you really are a thick one. The tea party, and conservative kuffar in America are not going around raping and murdering young girls, they are not taking drinks out of peoples hands, and are not on the streets yelling at women to cover up.

Muslims are. Not just in The UK and Europe but right here in America as well.

29 Somali MUSLIMS indicted for kidnapping, raping, and selling underage white girls | BARE NAKED ISLAM

And it's all muslim men not just the "Conservatives". Many of these "men" are clean shaven and wear modern clothing. btw There is no such thing as a moderate or liberal muslim. If you do not follow every aspect of the koran, you are not a true muslim. It's all or nothing in that 'religion"

You are obviously engaging in Taqiyya. You can't fool me, I know all about your sick and evil death cult, and I hope the rest of us in the west realize this before its to late.
THANK YOU. Well said. And I've said multiple times on CD that I oppose war, Israel-US imperialism etc, so I'm not a hateful warmonger. I'd really like to see these people discard sharia and improve their nations, but instead they're spreading the dangerous ideology that ruined their people to the rest of the world.

And it's true about those Lib muslims, which is why the imams & leaders are always enforcing rules and banning this and that in muslim nations, why they refuse to legislate human rights in favour of sharia....to force people from straying to liberalism, because that isn't considered Islam. In nonmuslim nations the leaders are always preaching at the youth not to do this, that...that's why they started opening madrasahs everywhere, from the Caribbean to Europe...to prevent straying to liberalism.

But make no mistake...those who aren;t really following STILL give their support to the fundies via their silence, money, lies and ignoring the dangerous rhetoric being preached in the mosques. They're just as responsible, which was my point. All those paedos in the UK came from regular families, they weren't Taliban scholars. I hear horrific stories from the Caribbean of indian & ME muslim men exploiting muslim and nonmuslim women alike.

And it's never a discussion point for the general muslim population...they just ignore, hide and continue their mission to convert stupid people and boast how their demos are growing despite their horrible reputation, only they call it islamophobia: "...Allah is protecting us like he said..prophecy is coming to pass, more people see truth of Islam mashallahblah blah". LOL, I've heard them say it, only they don't mention NONE of the folks who convert, much less the naive women, truly know what Islam is about and its crimes. The rest are just angry man-boys looking to abuse women. So muslims on the whole bear at least some responsibility.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:16 PM

468 posts, read 553,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Do you ignore the violence committed by the USA, Russia, Israel, France, Great Britain, Serbia to name a few (past 20 years).
WHY do people keep on bringing up this silly, invalid response when discussing Islam? We're talking about what MUSLIMS do, no one denied other religions and people have committed atrocities. That's a typical muslim diversion technique used to silence criticism...revert to history, the Crusades etc and make them believe that because others have done/are doing bad, muslims cannot be criticized. THis is about the imminent threat that Islam poses to everyone. Just because they aren't going in with drones and missiles doesn't mean they're harmless; they'd just like yuo to think so.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:16 PM

It's true that feminism has no place in Islam. But it also has no place in Christianity. It's rare for one to find a genuine Christian in the West, it's at this point a cultural tradition.

Old 01-27-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
WHY do people keep on bringing up this silly, invalid response when discussing Islam? We're talking about what MUSLIMS do, no one denied other religions and people have committed atrocities. That's a typical muslim diversion technique used to silence criticism...revert to history, the Crusades etc and make them believe that because others have done/are doing bad, muslims cannot be criticized. THis is about the imminent threat that Islam poses to everyone. Just because they aren't going in with drones and missiles doesn't mean they're harmless; they'd just like yuo to think so.
I'm not talking about ancient history, I'm talking about current history. Those mentioned countries invaded Muslim lands, and Muslims defend, then people like you scream about Muslim violence.

Chicken or egg?

Old 01-27-2013, 09:18 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,383,517 times
Islam: the religion of peace

Old 01-27-2013, 09:20 PM

2,508 posts, read 1,847,251 times
I read somewhere that some 25% of Britons from the 2011 census are now "no religion" up from only about 14% a decade earlier. I can only hope that number rises.

EDIT: Proof

Old 01-27-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Islam: the religion of peace
Islam is not a religion of peace, it's a religion that will defend herself with the sword when provoked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies