Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2013, 12:45 PM

768 posts, read 879,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Are you trying to get me to say most ARAB males are primitive **h*les and savages?
So are most people. See Stanford prison experiment.

The doctrine of rights set out in the constitution really is the one shining example of what humans can achieve. Its the exception to the rule.

And Obama is hell bent on destroying it.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:51 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Strange how women's lib are democrats yet they support the muslims who are for no women's rights. There is a balance in between . Both sides are extreme and the conservatives are the balance party.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:53 PM

1,482 posts, read 2,384,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWS View Post
It is for most the world. Arrogant and ignorant designer brand clothed yanks screaming we are the 99% dont realize theyre born.
You could have said Arrogant and ignorant Westerners and you would have been more correct. I have seen plenty of base stupidity expressed by people on the other side of the pond. None-the-less what is happening in those Muslim nations you mention is NOT normal. Normal is having the basic necessities of life and not having to live under a dictatorial theocracy that murders its own people for breaking archaic laws that prohibit growth and reflect the dark ages. Christians or better Westerners, at one time stoned people for the same reasons that Muslims do today or killed people for the same reason. We don't do that today for obvious reasons. You might use the argument that today it is done on a whole-sale basis through warfare but that is a different story.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:57 PM

768 posts, read 879,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom9 View Post
You could have said Arrogant and ignorant Westerners and you would have been more correct. I have seen plenty of base stupidity expressed by people on the other side of the pond. None-the-less what is happening in those Muslim nations you mention is NOT normal. Normal is having the basic necessities of life and not having to live under a dictatorial theocracy that murders its own people for breaking archaic laws that prohibit growth and reflect the dark ages. Christians or better Westerners, at one time stoned people for the same reasons that Muslims do today or killed people for the same reason. We don't do that today for obvious reasons. You might use the argument that today it is done on a whole-sale basis through warfare but that is a different story.
Dictatorial theocracies are often better than the alternative...just look to your southern border. A failed state run by criminal bandits and drug cartels. This delivers a higher murder rate than islamic theocracies. The US should fear Mexico more than Afghanistan.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:08 PM

1,482 posts, read 2,384,651 times
Actually I can't argue the point in your last post..even though the subject is changing. I can't argue it because again both of those countries are simply supplying the West with what the West wants at the cost of those poorer societies. Afghanistan supplies us with opium and heroine while Mexico supplies us with just about every other product. As for fearing either nation You (pl) or we don't fear them since we get what we want and live in a state of perpetual euphoria. But that is a whole other subject.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:11 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Are you trying to get me to say most ARAB males are primitive **h*les and savages?
When people stick their nose in other people's business, that nose tends to be flattened.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:18 PM

4,300 posts, read 4,408,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
When people stick their nose in other people's business, that nose tends to be flattened.
LOL! True! But so do Muslim women for just being a woman! Oh no I didn't . . .

Old 01-29-2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
LOL! True! But so do Muslim women for just being a woman! Oh no I didn't . . .
Why does it bother you that Muslim men and women reject western feminism?

Old 01-29-2013, 01:27 PM

4,300 posts, read 4,408,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Why does it bother you that Muslim men and women reject western feminism?
I don't believe most Muslims do. I do have a problem with extremist Islamists that don't even allow women basic human rights, like an education or justice.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawg82 View Post
I don't believe most Muslims do. I do have a problem with extremist Islamists that don't even allow women basic human rights, like an education or justice.
Any true Muslim rejects feminism and lives by his religion. Of course 99% of Muslims aren't true Muslims. Who is it you to butt into a society that doesn't want you? Like I said, a true Muslim woman would sooner slit your throat than agree with you. How much currency do you think your opinion counts for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies