Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2013, 02:23 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveragain27 View Post
hahahaha wow. I have many times. Do you know what happens, they puss out everytime 100% of the time. No arab, has ever tried to fight me one on one ever. They always talk ****, but never back it up unless they have a bunch of their butt buddies to back em up or have a gun. I can't believe you even claim otherwise.
I'll be happy for you to say any of what you said to me personally. Do you live in texas by chance?

Old 01-29-2013, 02:25 PM

15 posts, read 11,902 times
Were the Muslims provoked when they tried to invade Europe in the 8th,9th,10th and 11th Centuries? This was Before the crusades. The muslims did the provoking. Were they provoked when they conquered northern Africa and took millions of slaves, castrated mass amounts of African men, used the women as sex slaves, and caused millions to die in the trans Sahara slave trade? Which was Centuries before the Europeans participated in the mass trans Atlantic slave trade? Was Muhammad provoked when he slaughtered the jews at Yathrib (medina). Was your prophet provoked when he went back to mecca and slaughtered his own people, after breaking a 10 year peace agreement after 2 years? Were the muslims provoked when they took over Afghanistan and India and killed almost a 100 million Hindus and Buddhist. Hence the name Hindu kush mountains. It means Hindu Slaughter. Are they provoked when they groom, rape, and murder, innocent young girls in UK and Europe? I could go on and on until my fingers bleed, and I still wouldn't even come close to typing all the known, and documented cases of muslims, attacking, enslaving, raping, and killing innocent people unprovoked. And its just not in the past it is happening right now as I type.

And don't try to compare it to the evil acts done in the name of Christianity (for example), because it is well known, no body is trying to cover these facts up, we are reminded of it every day, and an overwhelming majority of modern Christians acknowledge and feel guilt for the crimes done in the name of Jesus. It's utter b.s. that the Europeans have to be held accountable, feel guilt, and pay for Slavery and all the evils done during the age of exploration, but the muslims get away with their past and CURRENT crimes virtually scott free! They don't acknowledge and have zero shame or remorse for their part in the slave trade, and in the murder of millions of innocents.

Old 01-29-2013, 02:25 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,732,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Men are raised by their mothers not their fathers. It's from their mother that they are taught to rebel, to resist, and to gain strength. It's from their mothers that they gain strength for jihad. There is nothing weak willed about Muslim women, this is a society so different from yours, from where you grew up, that you can't understand it.
Oh yeah yeah yeah. You let the pseudo-nanny slave over the kids, wiping their ***es and wiping up vomit, but you keep her nice and threatened that she'd BETTER teach them that misogynist religion of religions, Mohammedism. Yeah, Arab moms have a choice! One H*LL of a choice - do this or you die.

Old 01-29-2013, 02:27 PM

Quote:
I'll be happy for you to say any of what you said to me personally. Do you live in texas by chance?
Oooh, he's a tough guy! Is that before or after you change your soiled diapers?

Old 01-29-2013, 02:28 PM

15 posts, read 11,902 times
Quote:
I will be in Texas this summer. I will be sure to let you know when/where once I know more.

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
You get what you deserve as a society.

What you tolerate today rules you tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Oooh, he's a tough guy! Is that before or after you change your soiled diapers?
I'll be happy to meet you too. So you can repeat what you said here. Do you live in texas?

Old 01-29-2013, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveragain27 View Post
I will be in Texas this summer. I will be sure to let you know when/where once I know more.
Great, just knock on my address listed in my location. I'm in Houston and just about home all the time. If you PM me in advance, you can guarantee I'll be there.

Old 01-29-2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
I'll be happy to meet you too. So you can repeat what you said here. Do you live in texas?
LOL! Are you making an actual threat? Please state your actual intention. I'd like to hear it on here in detail.

Old 01-29-2013, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
LOL! Are you making an actual threat? Please state your actual intention. I'd like to hear it on here in detail.
Only in a cowards mind would a request for one on one communication be perceived as a threat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies