Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 11:02 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Okay, it ain't so. You're just engaging in typical liberal stereotyping, where you attribute anything any conservative does to all conservatives.
Did you read the link? Let me give you some bullet points; that might be an easier read for you. And tell me again where I claimed "all conservatives" hold these views? All I'm doing here is pointing out the White nationalist in the conservative mist. Instead of condemning these individuals I here a lot of defending... figures...
  • Ron Robinson and James B. Taylor are two prominent conservative officialshttp://pics3.city-data.com/forum/
  • Robinson and Taylor are at the center of mainstream conservative infrastructure
    They sit on boards that gave $5,000 to the Charles Martel Societyhttp://pics3.city-data.com/forum/
  • Charles Martel Society is a white nationalist group, according to the PAC's filing with the FEChttp://pics3.city-data.com/forum/
  • Robinson and Taylor are each board members of Young America's Foundationhttp://pics3.city-data.com/forum/
  • Robinson, YAF's president, is on the board of Citizens United and the American Conservative Union, which operates CPAC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 02:57 AM

567 posts, read 1,119,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
That's only because FINALLY law enforcement stopped allowing it anymore.
They and their ilk would happily start doing so (again) if they had the numbers and the b@lls. They have neither.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:36 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Chilly Girl! I knew you couldn't resist!
Sorry I insulted your wardrobe.
You guessed wrong though. I don't support white or black nationalists. Like Hillary would say: "What difference does it make?"
There's enough trouble in the world without giving credence to lunatics on either side of the race war.
Good to see shabazz got a sense of humor in his Jim Nabors post. Although he did play into the stereotype of black people being VERY homophobic.
I'm far from homophobic... Most people who stereotype make asses out of them selves when they're proved wrong...

Old 01-30-2013, 08:45 AM

1,644 posts, read 2,171,226 times
A white nationalist isn't synonomous with white supremacy....no more than the Black Pather movement or Malcolm X were synonomous with hating white people or advocating violence against white people.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:50 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,171,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I never alluded to white robes and burning crosses. That's the KKK. I'm talking about support for the Charles Martel Society. Are you defending that group? Or are you just mad that there is more to white nationalism then the KKK?

So what? If you are white shouldn't some group support your issues? The blacks have the NAACP and the latinos have LARAZA.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:52 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
White nationalism is part of mainstream conservative infrastructure? Say it ain't so...

Top Conservatives Run PAC That Funded White Nationalists | Mother Jones
They are pikers compared to what Obamas economic policies have done to minorities.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:53 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
I'm far from homophobic... Most people who stereotype make asses out of them selves when they're proved wrong...
You ought to know as many times as you've done it to yourself.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:18 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,903,542 times
Quote:
White nationalism is part of mainstream conservative infrastructure? Say it ain't so...

Top Conservatives Run PAC That Funded White Nationalists | Mother Jones
Good post. It will make you a target of the stormfronters we have on this forum though.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:29 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,755,314 times
Lol....oh yes they are gonna target him for lynching....where do you come up with this crap? Think, well you should its obvious you don't.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:35 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,446,267 times
Meanwhile LaRaza donates to Obama... You damn racist hypocrites! We have the biggest racists in the WH and everyone that supports them, and you are worried about this? Too ****ing funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies