Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 11:48 AM

990 posts, read 939,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
It also takes propaganda. Here are some basic facts.
And of course you're the only one who knows the truth...right?

Quote:
* Edmond Rothschild purchased land in now Israel in the late 19th century to start a colony .
* Jews in Europe didn't want to go to a barren desert.
There's a rule in internet forums: The second someone mentions the Rothschild family in a thread pertaining to Jewish issues, you know they are an anti-Semite.

Quote:
* During WWI the Balfour declaration promised a Jewish state if international Jewry would aid Britain in the war. ( It is this that put German Jews in jeopardy not unlike the Japanese in the US because international Jewry was a foreign enemy on the side of Britain(whom the British betrayed along with the Arabs. ) . Thus while not justification, there was motive for Jewish hatred in Germany.
No. Just no. Where did you come up with this stuff? The motive for Jewish hatred was called "Christianity". You know, the whole Inquisition thing? Yeah, that was also based on that whole "Christianity" thing too. Idiot Christians blamed Jews for killing Jesus, a Jew. Hitler then used them as a scapegoat in order to seize power and propagate his own prejudices and hatred.

Quote:
* Many Jews were happy with the German antisemitism because that makes Israel look more welcoming via the stick, hence a sick common interest that increased the danger to European Jews.
Yeah, those people who lost their entire families were ecstatic.
Those people whose lives were thrown into disarray were thrilled.
Those people who were killed on the spot, or forced into the ghettoes by the Gestapo we psyched to be moving to a new house.

Quote:
* During the end of the war Germany had little food. That last people fed are those who are considered an enemy. That is why American POWs in Japan looked a lot like starving Jews.
Huh?

Quote:
* Ann Frank died because she had no food, her immune system was in shambles and she died from typhus. there is no need to gas people. All you have to do is give them no water and they will die in days. Why use gas? it makes no sense to me.
That's because you have no sense.
Anne Frank was captured by Nazis and taken to a death camp. They used gas because it's much quicker and easier than trying to keep 2,000,000 people in a single death camp and wait for them to starve to death or die of dehydration.

Quote:
So the usual circumstance was how German Jews were considered domestic enemies. This is especially curios since the assimilation rate was quite high. Given what I know about how many Jewish authorities feel about annihilation by assimilation, I see a motive for using antisemtism as a tool they it appears could have even gone beyond their control. So it left ordinary Jews vulnerable to German racial mythologies and Jewish messianic madness at all costs.
This is the rambling of a crazy person...

Quote:
So that was what WII was. It was murder on a global scale where the Jews were just one of the sub plots. The USA buried what Japan was doing particularly in unit 731.
[/quote]
All war is murder on a large scale...but the Holocaust was a very specific instance of genocide. Do you also deny the Armenian, Rwandan and Bosnian genocides?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 11:51 AM

990 posts, read 939,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Careful now. You are using facts and logic...something liberals and folks who buy the official story aren't used to.
Really? What facts and logic are used in that disgusting post?

Saying that Anne Frank died of natural causes instead of being gassed is not a fact, it's a blatant lie.

Then again, I'm not surprised to see the same person who believes that the Confederacy should still be in existence is also an anti-Semitic Holocaust denier.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:54 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,756,162 times
Do you need a tissue now? You sound like you are going to cry.....As far as your opinion of me,it means less to me than the dead bug on the ground outside....

Old 01-30-2013, 11:56 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,756,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
Really? What facts and logic are used in that disgusting post?

Saying that Anne Frank died of natural causes instead of being gassed is not a fact, it's a blatant lie.

Then again, I'm not surprised to see the same person who believes that the Confederacy should still be in existence is also an anti-Semitic Holocaust denier.
Anne Frank and her sister, Margot, were eventually transferred to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, where they both died of typhus in March 1945.

What was that? Noooo that couldn't be you getting things wrong now could it!?

Anne Frank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 01-30-2013, 12:04 PM

20,722 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Here is an interesting source:
His inheritance squandered, Esterhazy had tried to retrieve his fortune in gambling-houses and on the stock-exchange; hard pressed by his creditors, he had recourse to the most desperate measures. Having seconded Crémieu-Foa in his duel with Drumont in 1892, he pretended that this chivalrous rôle had made his family, as well as his chiefs, quarrel with him; he produced false letters to support his words, threatened to kill both himself and his children, and thus obtained, through the medium of Zadoc Kahn, chief rabbi of France, assistance from the Rothschilds (June, 1894); this did not prevent him from being on the best of terms with the editors of "La Libre Parole," even to the extent of supplying them with information.

- Jewish-encyclopedia

FYI: La Libre Parole was the most prominent antisemtic paper in France. What was the chief Rabbi of France, and the Rothschilds giving material assistance to a known antisemite and the very same person who framed Dreyfus, the famous Jewish French officer wrongfully accused of passing secretes to the Germans so soon after the Franco-Prussian war?

The number of Zionist colonies, however, mostly subsidized by the French philanthropist Edmond, baron de Rothschild, rose from 19 in 1900 to 47 in 1918, even though the majority of the Jews were town dwellers.

Britannica

Now again what was the one and only cause in the official story? Does it contain anything about elites with there own agenda who have no care at all for the individuals they victimize ? Do you think antisemtism was not coming in handy for Edmond?

For more insight, try asking one of those end time Christians how much they love the Jews and want them to go back to Israel.

Ezra International is a Christian non-profit organization that helps
Jewish people make aliyah
For as little as the cost of a new cell phone ($360) you can help a Jewish person get to Israel.
Ezra International | Helping Jewish People Return to Israel

Do they mention the cleansing part they expect to occur "at the end"?

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Zechariah 13

So to be perfectly accurate, they love about 1/3 of the Jews.

Since I was exposed to this as a child I am not talking from the seat of my pants. I know it from the inside as the details I provide should attest. I know all about messianic madness and dead Jews, a thing for which I am completely opposed because I am not a sick religious lunatic.

Official stories....How about making Jews into burnt offerings, not just German Teutonic madness? Put that in the official story.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:16 PM

20,722 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
And of course you're the only one who knows the truth...right?

There's a rule in internet forums: The second someone mentions the Rothschild family in a thread pertaining to Jewish issues, you know they are an anti-Semite.
"you're the only one who knows the truth...right?"

Quote:
No. Just no. Where did you come up with this stuff? The motive for Jewish hatred was called "Christianity". You know, the whole Inquisition thing? Yeah, that was also based on that whole "Christianity" thing too. Idiot Christians blamed Jews for killing Jesus, a Jew. Hitler then used them as a scapegoat in order to seize power and propagate his own prejudices and hatred.
I was told of this by a Jew.

Quote:
Yeah, those people who lost their entire families were ecstatic.
Those people whose lives were thrown into disarray were thrilled.
Those people who were killed on the spot, or forced into the ghettoes by the Gestapo we psyched to be moving to a new house.
Does that change the fact that many of the rabbis were for the ghettos? Until you get it into your head about Jewish culture and the fear of assimilation, you won't understand a thing.

Assimilation is death
The assimilation of American Jews is irreversible, and there is no point in expending great resources to counter it. Even if the intermarriage rate were to be brought down miraculously to 30% from the current figure of 70-95% among atheists, in three generations the number of Jews would decrease by two-thirds.
But by all means just do as you are told.

Quote:
Huh?

That's because you have no sense.
Anne Frank was captured by Nazis and taken to a death camp. They used gas because it's much quicker and easier than trying to keep 2,000,000 people in a single death camp and wait for them to starve to death or die of dehydration.
She died in the camp from Typhus. I tend to trust her accounts. If the Nazi primarily used gas I can see why they lost the war. It would be idiotic. The death by natural causes was a proximate cause with the primary cause being forced in a concentration camp without food or sanitation.

Quote:
This is the rambling of a crazy person...
And as usual you have no augments, references or authoritative sources. When official stories don't add up, they don't add up. I am not just going to go with Germans lost their minds and decided to pick Jews. It was complex. I would rather know the real facts that lead to tragedy, not the politically correct ones.

Quote:
All war is murder on a large scale...but the Holocaust was a very specific instance of genocide. Do you also deny the Armenian, Rwandan and Bosnian genocides?
Where did you get the idea that warfare did not involve genocide? Genocide tends to happen when the conflict is rather lopsided. The Russians just happened to have T-34s and KV heavy tanks with lots of bodies. 20 million dying is sort of specific and unique wouldn't ya say?

Old 01-30-2013, 12:21 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
The issue here is that the Egyptian gov't is not a American gov't proxy. The American gov't would like to see Egypt grow democratically and thus the American gov't cannot heavily punish them while they are in their infancy. Thus as a child we need to allow them to gain experience on how to deal with the world around them. The statement made has been made by numerous other countries. Since Morsi came to power the peace between Egypt and basically the entire planet has become a cold peace. Investors have left, tourism is at a near standstill and exports have diminished massively. The Muslim Brotherhood is an Islamist organization that now has a country to lead. So they can either enter the 21st century or the 7th century. The aide does not speak for the gov't and Morsi will come out and say something politically correct at some point. Right now he has bigger problems dealing with another posssible civil war. He may have replaced the leaders of the military, but not the soldiers. We possible will end up with a coup soon and a new set of elections rather than another Syria. It all depends on how Morsi juggles all these issues.
I think you have stated a lot of truth here but the fact that Morsi seems to be siding with Ahmedinejad makes me wonder if we should continue to give him weapons. Let him get them from Iran or Russia, if he can get them from them.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Yes, The US should stop supporting Egypt. But while we're at it, we should stop supporting Israel too.
Just get out of that Godforsaken region altogether until we fix our problems at home.
Do you know who the most powerful and important nations were that talked the UN into establishing that place we call Israel? Yes, there were two of them called the US and the USSR. One of them doesn't exist any longer but one is still around. I think that that action by the US makes them necessarily responsible for support of the single democratic government in the Middle East.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
Everyone needs to visit a holicost memorial center before saying it didnt happen.
I have never been to one of those memorials but I very clearly remember the pictures we saw at the end of WW II of the troops liberating those concentration camps. Anyone who has seen anything like those people inside those places would have to believe it happened. I talked to German citizens in 1955 who had been near those camps and they believed it all.

I would have to question Gwynedd about the use of starving and disease to kill all those people. It was done in experimental manner more than once on them but it became easier to gas them and then burn them than to keep looking for new ground for mass burials. It bothers me that so many people have never heard about stripping men and boys and shooting them so they fell into their mass graves. They thought that would do the trick but it was too time consuming and too costly

Old 01-30-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
It also takes propaganda. Here are some basic facts.

* Edmond Rothschild purchased land in now Israel in the late 19th century to start a colony .
* Jews in Europe didn't want to go to a barren desert.

* During WWI the Balfour declaration promised a Jewish state if international Jewry would aid Britain in the war. ( It is this that put German Jews in jeopardy not unlike the Japanese in the US because international Jewry was a foreign enemy on the side of Britain(whom the British betrayed along with the Arabs. ) . Thus while not justification, there was motive for Jewish hatred in Germany.

* Many Jews were happy with the German antisemitism because that makes Israel look more welcoming via the stick, hence a sick common interest that increased the danger to European Jews.

* During the end of the war Germany had little food. That last people fed are those who are considered an enemy. That is why American POWs in Japan looked a lot like starving Jews.

* Ann Frank died because she had no food, her immune system was in shambles and she died from typhus. there is no need to gas people. All you have to do is give them no water and they will die in days. Why use gas? it makes no sense to me.

So the usual circumstance was how German Jews were considered domestic enemies. This is especially curios since the assimilation rate was quite high. Given what I know about how many Jewish authorities feel about annihilation by assimilation, I see a motive for using antisemtism as a tool they it appears could have even gone beyond their control. So it left ordinary Jews vulnerable to German racial mythologies and Jewish messianic madness at all costs.

So that was what WII was. It was murder on a global scale where the Jews were just one of the sub plots. The USA buried what Japan was doing particularly in unit 731.
I don't know what you are smoking, drinking or reading but would sure like to read some of the things that have you so well taken in about this one. I don't drink or use any drugs other than prescriptions so maybe you could share where you are reading all this stuff. Please?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies