Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 11:49 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Yes there is privacy.

There is a right to privacy in certain things online. Just like in posting SS#'s Credit & debit card info etc...
It's called locking your facebook account to only invited people.
It's called secure servers for financial dealings.
And they tell you up front about them.

You have a choice here as to whether or not to put your life out there for all to see.
You have a choice here as to whether or not to use secure servers to conduct financial business.

Go read twitter's terms of service. There is no guarantee of your right to privacy.
It's the first item in their basic terms. You know..those "terms of agreement" that everyone skips but checks off as agreeing to.

http://twitter.com/tos
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 11:51 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Yes there is privacy.

There is a right to privacy in certain things online. Just like in posting SS#'s Credit & debit card info etc...
Well now we're not talking about buying items from Amazon or checking your bank statement, are we ?
This is about a 23 year old posting semi-naked pictures and tweeting how she's high and grading papers on public servers with no guaranty of privacy.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:57 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Lefties don't care about this type of stuff. They really would like to see pedophilia legalized and letting teachers get high while they teach.
Yes, I am all for pedophilia. Do you actually believe the things that you say? How absurd.
Anyway, this teacher, not very bright at all. There are just certain things you do not say in public. And for god sakes, make your profiles private!

Old 01-30-2013, 12:01 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Yeah I had seen those Now whar's the pictures?

If I am going to pay taxes to a public servant, and that servant wants to post interesting pictures i want them! or she can keep her shirt ON, knock off the dope and maybe do some work like maybe teach?

However i do want a refund on my taxes for what ever % has gone into civics courses since those teachers have simply failed.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:03 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,907,352 times
Quote:
Its tracked by the government.
Paranoid much?

Old 01-30-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Bet you wish you were a senior taking math this semester
I know I wish I was, or that my son was 17, since that would make me younger. Since i wiouldn't have the back ground i do have, my son and I would both be free to bang that.

Maybe being ******* isn't all that bad after all.

She couldn't call it rape since she's been PAID

Old 01-30-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Pics on the link.
Not the pics i was after...

Old 01-30-2013, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Yes, I am all for pedophilia. Do you actually believe the things that you say? How absurd.
Anyway, this teacher, not very bright at all. There are just certain things you do not say in public. And for god sakes, make your profiles private!
You see we of the Right know this about the left. Cops like pedophilia, which is rather typical of most public servants these days.

It's very interesting how it is... That the left and liberals can do what ever pleases them, but only the conservatives can't according to the left.

For years it has been common knowledge that to say your mind on the web is inviting the CIA, FBI, and others into your world and mine.

I just don't care, because I lead a terribly boring life style according to the left. I am at high risk for bird watching I guess, and growing things to eat.

Go ahead check out my boring profile, you'll see.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:26 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
I only said what I said because too many Liberal judges let pedophiles and sex offender out of jail early and sometimes don't even prosecute.

Old 01-30-2013, 12:27 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,167,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
You see we of the Right know this about the left. Cops like pedophilia, which is rather typical of most public servants these days.

It's very interesting how it is... That the left and liberals can do what ever pleases them, but only the conservatives can't according to the left.

For years it has been common knowledge that to say your mind on the web is inviting the CIA, FBI, and others into your world and mine.

I just don't care, because I lead a terribly boring life style according to the left. I am at high risk for bird watching I guess, and growing things to eat.

Go ahead check out my boring profile, you'll see.
I have no idea what you just said. It's all gobbledy **** to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies