Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 09:24 PM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I haven't suggested anything.... I read the OP and ran both videos and see the place is 4 to 6 times busier than it really is, and people ARE coming out a door and going back in in the back a endless loop...

But i have not suggested anything, all i did was ask why.........
Ok, imagine you have young children in school...you know there has been a shooting...you can't get to the school. Are you going to just chill out, go home, maybe take a nap in your car?

One would suspect a lot of those people are freaking out, pacing and of course calling frantically on their cell phones. Now throw in all the noise of helicopters, noise inside the building, possible reception problems......

I find it odd that people are looking at this and are suspicious that people aren't acting normally while they wait to find out if their kid is dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
I asked why too, but we can't have the answer to these things without on ground cameras. We can't really make assumptions.
Sure we can. One of our resident conspiracy nuts was ranting about the faked moon landings and at one point claimed a photo had to be faked because the moon lacks gravity. They of course ran away from the thread after that one but they always keep coming back.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:30 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,225,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Sure we can. One of our resident conspiracy nuts was ranting about the faked moon landings and at one point claimed a photo had to be faked because the moon lacks gravity. They of course ran away from the thread after that one but they always keep coming back.

Wait, the moon lacks gravity?

You ****ing serious?

Old 01-30-2013, 09:45 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,185 times
Quote:
Walk into any government facility and you see people coming in and out all the time. I don't know what their purpose was, I don't what the people were doing in the Fire station, I don't even know if it's the same guy walking in and out. There does appear to be a circular motion, however if there is a line set up somewhere for something, it would make sense.

Also, the video doesn't have much clips of full zoom out. I can't follow a single person "in and out"
The Sandy Hook shooting started shortly after 9:35am. The approximate time of this video is 10:25am based on shadow analysis ... less than an hour after the shooting started. Sandy Hook had 456 students enrolled, plus faculty, and they were evacuated to the Sandy Hook firehouse ... the building in the video. Watch the raw video again and look closely at what the people are doing. Where are the 400+ children? Why are all these people just walking around ... and why are they walking in a circle?
Why are all the cars jammed together making it impossible for emergency vehicles to move in and out? Why does this look more like a move set?

Old 01-30-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The hate for Obama knows no bounds. Claiming Sandy Hook was staged is sick. Please point out someone specific with timestamps I can follow.
I never said Sandy Hook was staged? Is that the impression you got from watching the people walking around in circles just an hour after the shooting started?

Old 01-30-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
The Sandy Hook shooting started shortly after 9:35am. The approximate time of this video is 10:25am based on shadow analysis ... less than an hour after the shooting started. Sandy Hook had 456 students enrolled, plus faculty, and they were evacuated to the Sandy Hook firehouse ... the building in the video. Watch the raw video again and look closely at what the people are doing. Where are the 400+ children? Why are all these people just walking around ... and why are they walking in a circle?
Why are all the cars jammed together making it impossible for emergency vehicles to move in and out? Why does this look more like a move set?
Isn't there a road near the building?
Have you considered that maybe that the children are INSIDE THE BUILDING?

Old 01-30-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Wait, the moon lacks gravity?

You ****ing serious?
Yeah, search on my user name and key words like moon, gravity and you can probably find the thread....it was a real gem.

Oh nevermind, here is the thread....
US flags still on the moon, except one (Guess which one missing, clue: the one Kubrik faked)

Old 01-30-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yeah, search on my user name and key words like moon, gravity and you can probably find the thread....it was a real gem.

There are some really ill people that post here.
Well I don't know about ill...

But ignorant may be more like it.

The moon has mass. AND GRAVITY. But that's being redundant.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
and why would they need to "create the illusion of more people?"

If this was some conspiracy, they could have just gotten more people. And really, you think all of those dozens if not hundreds of "actors" - an entire town - could have been in on this and kept it a secret?
They had approximately 425 children evacuated to that firehouse. You would expect several hundred parents arriving to get their kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
The firehouse was a meeting point for people waiting for information about their family members. In a situation like this, it takes a while for the news to come out. So people likely had to wait. The fire department presumably would try to route people in some efficient manner so that they don't clog up the doors and get them information in some orderly process.

Also, Sandy Hook school teachers brought their evacuated classrooms to the firehouse. So there was surely roll calling, careful attendance and need to properly categorize who had and hadn't been accounted for.
I also think the emergency services would be very careful with the children to make sure all were accounted for and they should make sure parents who pick-up the kids have identification.

But the strange think is that these emergency services people allowed six children to start at Gene Rosen's house and somehow the parents of these children were told to pick up these children at Gene Rosen's house. Gene Rosen said these children were from Mrs. Soto's class. This is the class that Adam Lanza attacked and according to police statements the entire class was killed including six children who tried to escape but Adam Lanza shot them in the hallway.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Just looks like a chaotic scene to me. You'll have to give time stamps of a couple of people that you see walking in circles.
The people walking around seem very calm with some people looking like a couple of work buddies just talking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies