Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 05:50 AM

1,389 posts, read 1,312,791 times

Advertisements

Drug prohibition
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 05:52 AM

1,389 posts, read 1,312,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Where/how would you house convicted criminals?
Prison island sounds good to me. Repeat offenders get permanent expulsion. Only rapists and murderes get life or death in regular prison.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:09 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Let's see. When talking about guns many say we don't need them, the police will protect us.

Why didn't this family call the police and everything would be OK!

Old 01-31-2013, 09:14 AM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
This question?

I don't know.

Maybe they feel threatened.

Black vs. Hispanic animosity runs deep in this area.

I don't condone it, but I do acknowledge reality.

Everyone wants peace - they just don't know how to attain it.

You would have to live in southern California to understand.
Not just that question, I'm also talking about this question. How can you call it peaceful if Blacks aren't safe?

Old 01-31-2013, 09:35 AM

3,045 posts, read 5,243,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
This was reported in the LA Times on Jan 25.

Here it is, Jan 31 and I haven't seen anything on ANY of the broadcast networks.

What, is Snookie up to something more newsworthy?

"The trouble began soon after they arrived.

The black family—a mother, three teenage children and a 10-year-old boy—moved into a little yellow home in Compton over Christmas vacation...."

"....When a friend came to visit, four men in a black SUV pulled up and called him a "ni**er," saying black people were barred from the neighborhood, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies. They jumped out, drew a gun on him and beat him with metal pipes......"

WTH?? In 2013 and in CA, of all places?

Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence - Los Angeles Times
Of course it was ignored by the MSM. Now, if the same exact thing had happened in, say, Mississippi or Tennessee, the MSM would be frothing at the bit to get the story out with new details emerging 24/7.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
The hispanics sound very much like the Klan -- sure they're happy as long as their neighborhoods are "pure".

I fail to see how you can defend what they did to this harmless American family. They are no better than the KKK. La Raza truly is the Klan with a tan.
Thank you malamute; you don't live here and know more about that infested town.

There ain't nothing peaceful about those cowards, who for the past ten years, have to attack and run out anyone who is not hispanic out of their town.

Mexican Mafia, and other known street gangs, are also in on the attacks of anyone who is black or non hispanic.

Peaceful my ass. Won't catch me walkiing thru that peaceful part of town.
Progress my ass, there is no progress being made when one group of people attack another, and make them the judge and the jury of who live in their part of town.

And why does the bias as hell media, not touch on these type of hispanics, and what they do with areas, when they think they ought to be the only ones living there. Talk about these kinds of hispanics and the chaos they create, because they think they are the chosen ones.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:22 AM

78,385 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
The anchor gang is likely represented by the Mexican Mafia, who is in league with the Aryan Brotherhood. Sometimes I wonder if whites and browns outside the crime world are in a conspiracy against blacks.

White people are most likely sitting back, enjoying black-on-black or brown-on-black crimes.
Don't worry, if a latino shoots a black in this country they gain official white status.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:41 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Don't worry, if a latino shoots a black in this country they gain official white status.
Or at least "honorary." Especially if his name is Zimmerman.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:01 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
This question?

I don't know.

Maybe they feel threatened.

Black vs. Hispanic animosity runs deep in this area.

I don't condone it, but I do acknowledge reality.

Everyone wants peace - they just don't know how to attain it.

You would have to live in southern California to understand.
I live here, and feel i do understand it.

These idiots have to run around with cowards as themselves, who have to prove something to others about what they represent. Hate and cowardness. And have to instill fear in anyone who does not represent their views, which are warped in thinking and backwards.

Everyone does not want peace, or represent peace in anyway when cowards have to run out of their town, any decent family, who is not of hispanic race.

Is that a way to achieve peace, i hardly think so! They represent in 2013 something in which we are trying to forget, Hate and Racial Bigots.

If they truly want peace, you think they would do and act like the savages they are, get them one alone with a couple of marines tough ones as the ones i know.

Lets see just how tough, tough guys really are when faced one on one with someone tougher then themselves.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:06 PM

2,137 posts, read 1,902,336 times
Quote:
Prisons are breeding grounds of violence and racism - a primary reason why they should be abolished.
Abolished? And what would you do with criminals, have them drawn and quartered?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies